All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 08 Ch. 01'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SpeedySPSpeedySPover 2 years ago

I feel like a small child at the dessert bar…”More, please?” I love that you’ve crafted the story so that even with a major plot event resolved, we are ready to begin the climb again with no real need for an extensive period of rebuilding. Many publishing authors only tease the next book in the last chapter after resolution, but you’ve been building a foundation for practically half way through part 5. Thank you for sharing this with us.

thomasky2021thomasky2021over 2 years ago

This was better, less Elaine and Jack is showing awareness to stay weary of her intentions. You hinted at Clara, now it is time to bring her more into the story line.

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

Excellent! I enjoyed this chapter very much and am looking forward to many more!

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Links to the othe pt.8 stories aren’t working please look into that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES