All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 08 Ch. 02'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter. I love the relationship between Antoinette and Jack, please never break them up.

Skyhawk51Skyhawk51over 2 years ago

Enjoying the evolving of Jack, the sex is good just not the reason I am reading the story. I enjoy well written stories. When written as well as you have I can put bodies and faces to them.

Thank you and keep the story going.

Vezok95Vezok95over 2 years ago

I too, enjoy discussions of theoretical quantum physics in my porn stories.

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

And on to a new adventure!!! This is an awesome story and the twists and turns just keep coming... keep up the great work! As @Skyhawk51 said, I enjoy well written stories, and I too thank you for keeping the story going! Stay safe!!!

thomasky2021thomasky2021over 2 years ago

I think the interactions with Elaine are becoming forced. Ann asking him to masturbate on Elaine as he was leaving ??? what was the point? That seemed more of a control thing to show off in front of Elaine. Bad scene. Glad Clara is coming back into the story line. She needs the join Ann and Jack to become a powerful trio. Elaine seems to have a hidden agenda, Ann wouldn't risk Jack playing that game and Jack would be hesitant and cautious. Did not like this chapter very much. The rest was ok, but not exciting too many moving parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been thoroughly enjoying this story! Your reference to fern gully in this chapter is delightful! Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES