All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 08 Ch. 03'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

I do enjoy your writing... I must say you've left some pretty important events dangling... can't wait for the next chapter to find out how you resolve them!!!

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 2 years agoAuthor

@Sweetone, things will be resolved, but I can't just line up story threads and start tying them off one after another. I have to build up to them.

SomethingOfAStrangerSomethingOfAStrangerover 2 years ago

It’s really captivating to see Beatrice becoming everything about Jacob she feared at first. It even seems like part of her is rationalizing her grief as the reason she’s digging deeper; even when as far as she can tell her very goddess of magic tried to dissuade her and her closest friend seems scared for her. She started down this with a shovel when Julius was killed, but somewhere along the way she’s jumped into an excavator and hopes her other friends don’t notice the sounds of the engine. I absolutely love her.

You’ve a real talent for having all the pieces of the world you’ve built all make sense to people in their own perspectives with what they know, and then flip to a character with cursory knowledge of them and how they see things. Ever since learning that Eric’s loan shark’s boss is Garry’s new childe the intrigue has been ratcheting up more and more, and I can’t wait to see what happens when we reach the drop!

thomasky2021thomasky2021over 2 years ago

Too many story lines going for a short chapter. This is suppose to focus on Jack, only half the chapter was about jack. Then the other half was broken into two other side stories. Need to pull everybody back and have jack be the nucleus, with their stories breaking off of Jack. Very glad to see Clara back in the mix, very very good choice.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

People need to stop bitchin' about all the the different directions this story goes ….. I mean really have you seen the total size of this story. You want just one character then go find a reader’s digest and shut the fuck up.

Most of y'all are complaining because you just can’t focus on anything other than atheist wank sections. This is a good story where sex is a seasoning and the the story is the meal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guys this isn't a story about just Jack! It's a multi character story in a pretty complicated universe. Personally, I'm loving it. I'm getting very curious about what the hell Maria has to do with this

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

So this Jack curse with Ultimate Beast. It isn’t really a curse, the church called it a curse and probably because it made the kindred who had it so powerful that the church couldn’t beat them if needed, so it’s now a curse and it’s bad and your bad…. You see all the kindred have beasts that they have to fight and overpower the urges to stay ‘sane’. So the ultimate beast is no different in that regard.

So Gary previously asked if he was going to be killed and what would happen if the order went out. So Gary was anti curse ONLY because he couldn’t beat it in a fight and for no other reason. Gary just didn’t like being second best with no assured victory that would allow him to do anything in the city and get away with it and live. It’s the same as the church status, can’t beat it so now it’s automatically bad and a curse.

So the point is that Jack is no longer having the extreme urges to kill and rape and drink to death. So chaining the curse will return the status quo and Jack will slowly be going insane like he was before.

Add to all that that the power and performance that ultimate beast provides has been required a few times to ensure success in dire circumstances that needed to be violently resolved.

So the thing to do would be to reason with ultimate beast allowing him control in dire times, set limits of works and that control must be willingly returned at the cessation of violence with the job complete or by a certain time or if the job went out of hand and changed in scope. Then also allow extra strength and vite control to Jack in everyday dealings and call it a day.

If Jack defeats the curse then he is dead. He will be murdered and most likely by Damien under orders from Maria. There is already a watch and learn order in effect so when the kill order goes out he will have a plan. So as soon as the curse is chained Maria will take advantage of jacks powerlessness Nd kill him. Why you ask? Well kill why you can and it’s the only solution as chaining is only temporary as Jack unchained the ultimate beast once already easy enough so again would be no problem.

And Gary would kill him so the top dog balance is restored to him and so on.

Also Jack would be sidelined as just a shitty 2 year kindred with good control over a few powers but nothing spectacular or special in the grand picture, just spectacular and special for a 2 year old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES