All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 08 Ch. 05'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesover 2 years ago

Excellent as always. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still one of the best stories on this site. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More more more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
This is insane....

...the Curse was always listening & somehow Jack forgot. But, if the Curse in left in control for too long...can Jack return to normal? This is some weird Banner/Hulk stuff.

The Curse will dig in after this fight & getting its hooks out of Jack will be interesting to see...

Who knows, Jack might just have a chance encounter with the person responsible for creating the tears. Now, won't that be a sight.

But for now, off to kick some unsavoury monster butt!!!!!

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

Great as usual... what a unique mind and imagination you have... well written as always; five stars and fav author... please, please if possible don't take so long for the next chapter... I was having withdrawal pains!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is really really good, can't wait for more...

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

I *loved* the line about things that would make you doubt your religion... Or your atheism...

But then the very next paragraph began with, "Things to doubt religion, or atheism. Well, that was a strange statement..." And it killed the power of the line. It would have been way better if you'd just begun the paragraph by talking about the previous line being weird.

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

I love it! He starts singing one of my favorite songs!” the chemical workers song” by Great Big Sea. How absolutely fitting for the scene! If people have not heard this song, it is on YouTube and the pictures for it of the coal. Mine are perfect to look at to understand the Trainyard scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES