All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 08 Ch. 08'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent entry to the series, as always. I’ve been following for well over half the story now and it’s only gotten better with time. Please keep up the good writing, and thanks for a fantastic read!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

Dang, why is it we can’t give more than 5 stars? If I could I would! Thank you for continuing to share your talents with such consistently high quality.

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesover 2 years ago

Keep it up. Still a great ride!

thomasky2021thomasky2021over 2 years ago

way to many story lines going and your trying to develop more with Samantha. The focus should be Jack and Antoinette, that was the hook of this story, but it seems to keep taking a back seat and sharing equal time with everyone else in the story. Losing interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sorry, Boring

Spent waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time lecturing and talking about sex, but no way near enough time getting erotic and sexy. Spectacularly repetitive, very light on actual development and action. A lot of lazy writing as well. Sorry mate, just calling it how I see it. Just seems like you're filling the pages with fluff and filler, and running out of actual story. If people invest so much time in your stories, as I have to get this far, please don't insult us by continuing to present these "filler" chapters. They server no purpose save to relegate the story to "has been" status.

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

Don't pay attention to those two negative commenters, they are in the minority... the rest of us love your story and your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES