All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 08 Ch. 12'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SpeedySPSpeedySPover 2 years ago

Oh, hell no! He didn’t. He wouldn’t! This is not the same as Jack. Jack needed to be subdued, he wasn’t in control. Tash can be trusted. Damn, Avery is going to fuck things up going after Maria. I knew it wouldn’t stay calm for long, but this could start a war.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cruel, Cruel, Cruel way to end this, or any other, chapter !!

Keep them coming.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 2 years ago

No you don't, no Tash killing! Bad author! Bad!

Apart from that, good chapter. I kinda want Jack to get an opportunity to use the 'you're not my real dad!' line on Jacob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s one hell of a cliff hanger

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

That wasn’t very nice, now was it? I mean, she would have stayed out of their business if they’d asked, right? Well, probably stayed out of their business, mostly, maybe. Okay, probably not but still, isn’t staking her kinda rude? It’s even worse than forgetting to put the top back on the toothpaste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What

The

Fuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Why oh why! The innocent? :) building bridges again I see. From what I understand of this world Art has just performed an act of war that cannot be ignored by the”Prince”. It also goes against your own plot mainly because Marie has been working for political acceptance for her pack! Counterproductive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

War is coming. Wtf man!! Going after Maria would snap the already thin thread of peace. And fuck why Natasha!!! Someone's got a lot of 'splainin to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh dear, Art.

Best of luck with Tash's sire.

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 2 years ago

WHAT DID I JUST READ!!!! You did not just stake Tash !!!! Bad writer no biscuit!!! To your room, and write 1000 times" I will never stake Natasha again" after you complete your punishment, will post the next chapter... so I know she is ok and being a good undead, comatose vampire... how could you do that to her?? After all great sex in the shower....im just blown away.. so many questions....cannot wait for next chapter... I will be loading my silver bullets untill then....

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 2 years ago

Well Damn You! One hell of a cliffhanger there! Never in a million years would I have seen that coming! 🤔 🙃

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now I did not see that coming. Another great episode for the all-night society.

Excellent stuff. 5*

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

Loved it, but I am perplexed as to why Art would do that.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

It’s not love if your cult comes before your woman. Given the ending it means the wolves were just using Natasha, including her ‘boyfriends’. One phone call from the boss and a boyfriend who had professed his desire to never leave the city or Natasha just stakes her, so not love and no real care there just an undefined opportunity in the future. The prince will roll on the wolves for attacking her covenant and Jacob will gladly join and so will Jessy and Eric will fight the wolves to have Jessie’s back and Jack will fight because he’s good friends with her and she was excellent very long term friends with Julius and Damien will fight because he will watch Jacks back and the rest of the Right Hands are there then Michael will mobilise the Invictus because the wolves are aligned with the Carthians and Daniel will fight because they staked his always damsel in distress useless in a fight childe.

So yeah, the circle and the Invictus and the dragons Vs the wolves and Carthians. Considering Jack, Jacob, Antonitte, Elaine, Michael and Maria can easily take on a coup,e of wolves each at a time and just tear them to shreds with no effort means that 12 wolves just isn’t enough for a stand up fight and bring on the silver loaded machine pistols to break up any pack formations at the start. Blow their knees out and then a2 to the head. That happens while the light fighters keep the Carthians from interfering. In an ideal world there would be snippet over watch from at least 2 points so there’s no blind spots. Then 50 BMG rifles loaded with Raufoss Armour Piercing Explosive Incendiary rounds would fuckup wolves even with no silver as the AP will penetrate the hardened Guru form only to explode inside them dumping ungodly amount ts of shrapnel in them powdering bones and shredding organs…. Then there is the 2000°C incendiary charge…. That will kill a vamp outright ash him straight up especially an elder. There is no doging that either, one millisecond you’re alive then the next millisecond you’re fucked up and at a 200m range your mates will hear the earth shattering report 0.1 second later. No real skill is required with any rifle at only 200m and the down slope from shooting down from buildings or guessing the range and windage is all immaterial at 200m, just doesn’t matter.

Hellhiem get really nasty and set a Ma Duce a 50 BMG machine gun that that USA has used and still uses for over 100 years. Do the quick change barrel replacement mod and set it for aircraft use at 1200 bullets a minute. Load that with 3 boxes of linked Raufoss rounds and then just let the enemy approach you and then just cut them down. Have an extra on the gun crew. Then the gunner stays behind the gun on the trigger, one changes the barrel in 15 seconds with a cool one, and the third loads the first link on the next 3 linked boxes of Raufoss and then after a 30 sec max delay cleans up again.

No matter how good or bad or badass Gary thinks he is, if the first shot from any gun is a 50 BMG Raufoss to his head and that being the cue for the machine gun to start on the wolves and the two snipers just put shot after shot into Gary till he ashes then the snipers switch to his3 100 year old crew and then pickoff any wolves that are fucked up and squirming g on the ground. At this stage the machine gun switches to the Carthians and the dragons and the Invictus and circle are silver sword beheading every wolf and stopping anyone rushing the gun emplacements. After the enemy has been totally demoralised and thinned then you kill the immobile and enact your previously decided action for the survivors, kill, capture or let go. But every wolf must die or no wolf must be hurt. Avery has already said she will fight anyone as a full pack rush and overwhelm (her plan for Jacob).

So yeah I think the Prince, Daniel and Jack and Jessy and Jacob won’t take this well. Hopefully Jack will realise that the ultra beast is only a curse because the church called it that because it out powered the church and you can’t have that, and that it can be reasoned with so set up a bargain. Say any fight and you get free reign then at battle cessation you immediately return control and provide tactical advice in situations that haven’t reached the fighting stage and lend power and control to Jack in normal everyday life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES