All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 08 Ch. 13'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh shizz is about to go down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best ones yet

Sparkizy97Sparkizy97about 2 years ago

You're just wicked leaving the story at this point 😂😂 please post next chapter asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ooh common dude, left us a massive cliffhanger as usual 5 🌟 for your outstanding work as always

lunchbox90lunchbox90about 2 years ago

Oooooooooh fuck, Jack is going to kick some werewolf ass. I'm already on the edge here with anticipation. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

scruffnzscruffnzabout 2 years ago

Oh man, 2 massive cliff hangers in a row... jacks pissed and looks like hes about to take names. Wait until he finds out Art staked wee Natasha, if Art survives the name taking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh.. crap..

Please don't leave us in suspense too long. My heart can't take the stress. LoL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ooh come on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're really putting the "Darkness" into Chronicles of Darkness. Awesome work again. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still trying to read the next line 😩

This chapter is the best yet. The anticipation is just mad fun

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesabout 2 years ago

Crap, Novus. I started out skeptical that I'd enjoy this series. I never got into V:tM as a kid and I'm still not sure I could do a campaign of it now (despite 35 years of TTRPGs under my belt), but damn if this story isn't compelling. Yes, the sex is hot. Blah, blah. But this plotline and the twists and turns that tie all the sex together? Really, really, REALLY impressed. You keep it up.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 2 years ago

Drawing out Tash's fate? Evul! Evul!

ArtemisjbArtemisjbabout 2 years ago

What?! You just left us hanging again. Bad NovusAnimus! Bad!

silmarillisilmarilliabout 2 years ago

fucking slap these werewolves the fuck around. 5 star, as per

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

-5 stars for the cliffhanger. :p

lottie_8853lottie_8853about 2 years ago

Your stories always give me a jolt of adrenaline, they're so exciting!

And always a new twist. It's great, thanks you for your work.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 2 years ago

OH SHIT! I fucking HATE cliffhangers! I hope the next installment is ready to post soon!

SpeedySPSpeedySPabout 2 years ago

5 stars as always, but I’m a teensy bit disappointed we didn’t get to see the battle that preceded Jack’s entrance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garry, Avery, and the rest of her pack just stepped in a pile of shit. Staking Natasha is gonna piss off Antoinette,Elaine, and the sheriff. Jacob will be pissed that the wolfs are starting shit in his city….again. Holding Jesse and Eric, as well as fucking with Damien and Jack is going to piss Michael off. Fiona won’t be happy that the wolves hurt Damien, possibly bringing the begotten into this mess. A war just started….

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Aaaargh! You did it again! Now how am I supposed to go to sleep after that? Cruel, evil author to torment us so.

BabawatotoBabawatotoabout 2 years ago

Woooohooo!!!! It gets interesting again!! Don't get me wrong, the sex scenes aren't bad, but by now am in this story for the story, not the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story. I check every day and sometimes twice a day for a new chapter. Perfect mix of reality and fantasy. Can't thank NovusAnimus enough for many hours of captivating enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

masterfully done. This ties into the sense that sadly (!) Jacob and co are the master villains of the series, but I can't be sure. Maria is adamant that she is innocent, and Natasha and Damien are convinced of it. She seems like a nicer (though I'm not sure more likable) character than Jacob, so I am inclined to believe that B.B. is framing her by bullying spirits into giving her name. Either that, or she is even more a master manipulator than Jacob, but given that Jack's curse detects B.B.'s odour on the tears and that B.B. has admitted to Jack in the past that he is responsible for some of them (when Jack trades info with B.B. around the time that Beatrice talks to the Crone), it seems more and more plausible that Jacob and co want to disturb Antoinette's order in the most fundamental way, and framing one of the leaders of the Invictus would be an easy way to do this while deflecting attention. Jacob has also named Maria, so I am inclined to suspect him.

I am wondering whether it's better to let Jack deal with the Curse than it to be in the hands of something like B.B. Perhaps that's how the story will pan out. Also it is becoming increasingly clear that Jack is reliant on the curse to effect his will -- he would never stand a chance against a pack of Urathra otherwise. It seems plausible that he might eventually decide to keep the curse so that he can do his job (!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude. Now we're talking. Jack can't get rid of the curse it would ruin the story. It's bad enough Julius is gone he was the best character. Go Curse Go!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with Anon, events so far point to Jacob. All talk of Mario has contained threads of Jacob. Garry being his friend and warning about Maria. Isabella warning about Maria, that hears it from Vicky and Parker, who also has ties to Jacob. And of course the most recent, Jacob times the BB meeting at the same time as the wolves attack just a short distance away.

Also kinda see the Maria situation as similar to Minerva. Could have been BB who pointed the wolves to her and caused her death so that he could push Jacob into more “witchy” stuff. Bleh, not likely.

I don’t like the idea of BB being the main villain of this story. How will we get Jack’s epic final battle since vampires are creatures of flesh and blood if he has to fight a beast made of ephemera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“It was at this moment, the Uratha knew they f**cked up”

My first ever comment on Lit. This story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Avery is an idiot. The unknown threat is obviously Harcourt.

sweetone66sweetone66about 2 years ago

this was a great chapter, but I was disappointed that it didn't pick up where chapter 12 left off. If Natasha forgives Art for stabbing her with a stake, she's an idiot. Matt was angry with Art for doing so, so she should continue her affair with him. Art should have thought twice before he followed Avery's orders. Will anxiously await the next chapter.

SomethingOfAStrangerSomethingOfAStrangerabout 2 years ago

Another spectacular entry to a great story!

Also, I’m furious with the Uratha’s self-important way of doing things and their “just following orders” mentality. Every one of them earned this curse-powered beat down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck!! Cliff freaking hanger!! The show down will be epic man!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ch 14 still not up... Eagerly waiting

thomasky2021thomasky2021about 2 years ago

This is one of your better chapters, I seriously hope the next is just as good.

NirosuNirosualmost 2 years ago

Solid chapter, very much an Avery and Garry are potentially villians and orchestrating some of their own hidden bs

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Finally these cunt werewolves will get a taste of their own medicine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES