All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 08 Ch. 15'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dozie6522Dozie6522about 2 years ago
Wonderful...

I really do like the way you have handled the story so far.... truly wonderful. Awaiting more chapters

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesabout 2 years ago

Excellent as always. I love the way you are able to keep up both the story energy and the character development even after all this time. Imagining this as a VtM game... I don't have the GM chops to run it, but It'd be a heck of a game to play in. As a story, I'm loving it. Keep it up.

kazu620477kazu620477about 2 years ago

I like Maria more and more each chapter. It is not her fault what she looks like. But, people tend to judge a book by its cover. If you look like a monster, people will often treat you like a monster until you really become a monster at heart unless you possess a very strong will to resist it. I am sure she did terrible things in the past, but a part of me wonders if she had a someone she could opened her heart in her life as she just did a bit, people would have understood Maria better and she would have known a way to treat others in less scary way. She is like the Prince before she met Jack. But while the Prince still had the Sheriff as a friend, Maria only had a lover, who eventually became insane. She had been

truly alone for a very long time and regarded as a monster. Still, she were able to recognize no one could be blamed for her lover's death. That speaks of her amazing strong rational mind even after she had been lonely for a long time. If she was Jacob, she would have seeked a way to revenge and even the Prince would have burned the world if Jack got killed. Beneath that monster skin, we can see well now a wise but sad woman thanks to your amazing writing. Thank you for that.

sweetone66sweetone66about 2 years ago

It's a sad thing to be so lonely one wishes to die. I am glad Damian told Maria that he considered her a friend and that Natasha stood up for her. There is someone for everyone... they just have to wait until they find each other. A superb chapter as always.

SomethingOfAStrangerSomethingOfAStrangerabout 2 years ago

Another fantastic addition! I loved Damian and Maria talking as people, finally, and letting the Danse go to the side for a moment.

My heart is absolutely broken for Natasha and ooooh boy am I just as steamed about it as Antoinette is. Like, put the chapter down and take a walk mad. The Uratha have a complicated relationship with their nature and Luna, and they’ve made it clear that their ties to the pack are stronger than anything, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be furious with them. The boys and Clara decided that their relationships with the Invictus are done, and maybe even the city if Antoinette decides it

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

I’m glad The Prince will step in for Jack if required. Has anyone else realised that the curse willingly followed Jacks orders to not kill and so on? Has anyone thought about how de arming Clara was the simplist easiest and quickest and total way of removing her from the fight and it also did the least overall damage? HAS ANYONE REALISED THAT THE CURSE didn’t take control until Jack was unconscious and at the total mercy of a rampaging out of control blindly following an obviously failed mission and a demented stupid wrong and too stupid to see it Avery? Jack gave them all a chance to just walk away and they all knew that they failed to beat a Azlu with all 13 of them and they couldn’t do it and they got Stephanie killed, while Jack on his own happily beat a Azlu to a pulp and literally bit and then ripped off all its legs and could have killed it at any time but he was having fun. So fighting Jack a fresh Jack when they were already fucked up was a lost cause and Avery FORCED her pack to stare death in the face and they live only because Jack demanded no killing, should have taken a Erie’s ne kla e though and give to Antonette? ANYONE NOTICE HOW THE CURSE willingly ceded control to Jack at the end, he didn’t destroy the necklace and he himself put it around his neck?

So the curse can be controlled very easily. Just realise that in a curse fight it will be absolutely brutal, deaths will only be on command, the fight will be e tended so the curse can play around and showboat a bit and then after the fight is over or failed then he cedes control back to Jack. The curse sounds like he would be up for that, strike a deal. Jacks a venture and loves the contract stuff, so make a contract with the curse stipulating the standard rules for a fight and taking over and handing back. Then in a fight you just free the beast and run the standard plan. If anything fancy or special or unique circumstances exists then modify the contract with amendments, such as kill Avery and the others live or take the legs and one arm off every wolf in retribution for doing that to Maria or just kill them all and be as fast and efficient as possible. The curse would lap that up knowing the plan was to release him to fight every time and he’s doing all that already now but the standard contract just makes it so much faster. Necklace off or no necklace at all, and enable the curse and let the standard plan run.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES