All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 09 Ch. 02'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Yum! So hot! Is this how Natasha is going to get back together with her boyfriends, getting so excited watching Eric with Jess, that Tash forgives them staking her? We know they miss her, we know they’re sorry, we know she misses them, so can lust push her into taking that last step of forgiveness? Or will she join Jess and Eric in a wolfy threesome just so she can get laid? Inquiring minds want to know!

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

Like the new ❤️❤️❤️ System 👍. Also heard a song the other day that immediately made me think of Triss, like it could’ve been her damn theme song. Halestorm “Love bites (so do I)”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That anonymous fellow, you shouldn't have such low self esteem. No need to disparage yourself like that, be more confident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This brings up an interesting question. In your MLV world I would assume the vampires would “drink/eat” Dogma angel style by spitting the drinks and food instead of digesting it just to experience the tastes. Def seems like something a Daeva would do.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 2 years agoAuthor

In Vampire: the Requiem, Daeva (and the other blood clans occasionally) do Blush Life and then enjoy food. Sipping and spitting would avoid having to vomit it up later, but half the satisfaction is in the consumption!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

can you put more sex scenes and less actual story in? thanks in advance

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon I detect sarcasm :thinking:

sweetone66sweetone66about 2 years ago

The best sex scenes ever! Sorry my comment is short, just got out of the hospital...

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 2 years agoAuthor

@sweetone66 Hospital!? D:

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

The ‘HEART ❤️’ sex thing is ridiculous and doesn’t fully achieve what you want whilst possibly being detrimental to the readers understanding of the story.

Case in point. Just last chapter Antoinette and Jack were having sex right near the end of the chapter. Then in the middle of sex Natasha decides to spy on them for fun and gets invited to watch. THEN…. Antoinette and Jack decided to discuss the Wolves / Avery situation and it get dumped on Jack. Sex still happening. Then the discussion shifts to Mat and Art in particular and Jack has the opinion that that fuck up will just get wrapped up into the Avery discussion which is 3 or so weeks away. Sex still happening. Then the sex time chat switches to Mat and Art’s Ordo punishment for attacking a dragon and that Jack should deal with separately from the pack and much much earlier and then Natasha now a dragon invites herself along on a Invictus Right Hands mission just to see the betrayer boyfriends and have dependable backup so the boys can’t sex Natasha into forgiving then for stabbing her in the heart using a weapon they kept secret in the ‘they all got hanged’ NAZI style of just following orders blindly. AND SEX STILL HAPPENING.

So you heart that out at the start and end of sex and the whole wolf situation/boyfriends situation gets missed.

So this is an erotic suite and this is an erotic story with a real story so erotica will happen. If you’re here you can read so all you do to skip sex is to read a few words at the paragraph start and then the end, if it’s long then a couple in the middle. Then skip and do again. If it’s long sex then just skip a few paragraphs and read a few words at the start and so on.

Be a grown up and take responsibility for your own ability to read. Fucking losers these needing a sex site story to have no sex and then if it’s included to have a pathetic visible marker to warn them so they do t get triggered. Real world people…. Reading this story is up to you. You started of your own volition and you can stop at any time by just…. It’s a big one…. Stopping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES