All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 09 Ch. 04'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A Jack and Garry fight? Correction... A Jack the Ripper and Garry fight? Hmmm would definitely be an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok, that was a tease! Garry?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Missed opportunity for Jack to get a double zing by telling Avery that it isn’t the 1950s and you shouldn’t refer to Tash as a bird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope garry dies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Feels a bit hypocritical for vampires who died once already to be all "nooo you're a ghost it's not natural you gotta move on"

Sure ghosts will have a harder time enjoying unlife... But they don't even try getting her out of that house.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

DAMN!! Mother of all cliffhangers.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 2 years ago

I don't trust Black Blood one little bit... it's not a good thing that he has Elan's book and knife. I like Jess, but she wasn't showing her smarts when she handed over those two objects. I think that will come back to bite her in the ass.

What's up with Gerry??? Is he greedy or crazy.

Great chapter, but it took me a while to get past the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thinking back, what was Elen’s motivation for wanting to capture Jack back when the hunters were alive? Recently she is almost without independent thought. Was her wanting him alive just due to Angela wanting to capture him? Back in the hospital scene you made it seem like Elen had plans for Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey any updates as on when's the next chapter is being uploaded? Patreon is updated but not any other platforms

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2603 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES