All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 09 Ch. 06..5'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Vstar67Vstar67almost 2 years ago

This was a great sex story for sure. I just can’t get behind what is happening with Samantha. She’s being turned into a sex addict by Jacob, probably for some nefarious purpose of his. Hasn’t she suffered enough? Without being subjected to a sexual addiction? I’m a little upset with Beatrice not trying to keep her from heading that way. I know I’m reading a lot into this, but I’ve been reading this series for a while now. And this is the first time I give four stars to any of the stories, plus this is the only sex scene I’ve ever shed tears over. This series is one of the best on here and I mean that. Keep on going! I’d really like to hear your thoughts on this. Thank you.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Vstar67

I didn't expect this chapter to be controversial. I was just having fun writing an orgy scene from Sam's perspective. Pure stroke material for the readers, and me having fun exploring a kink. No story implications meant, except that Sam has a large sex drive, like her son, and enjoys similar situations that what Jack does.

Maybe it's cause you don't get regularly get Sam's PoV to see what Jacob and her are like outside of sex that makes the scene bothering? I'll see about adding some scenes from Triss's perspective that exposes more of Jacob and Sam without the sex.

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

I love it. Samantha is a Daeva so sex is her thing. And this is why the second life is not an extension of the fist life. Fist life Sam would die if this happened to her , and never could have been a willing if bashful participant !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it looking forward to more bonuses!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES