All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 09 Ch. 06'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lunchbox90lunchbox90almost 2 years ago

MULDER AND SCULLY LIVE! I can rest easy now. lol

Good chapter my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant as always!! The character depth, the way your write out the dialogues, I think you are one of the best fiction writers out there!! Thank you for sharing this here and churning out at speed.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 2 years ago

Into each life a little rain must fall! Sorry Amanda might be dead, but very happy that Scully & Mulder still live--pets can worm their way into ones heart very easily and become more than pets! Excellent as always--I agree with Anonymous of 2 days ago-- You are the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amanda's death will be the trigger for this war, won't it?

SurlygitSurlygitalmost 2 years ago

Oh wow, I think I have figured out who the big bad is. Michael is dropping hints with his spirits that Maria is the baddie and killed Amanda to trigger the war so he can overthrow the peacetime Prince when she tries to smack him down. I don't know how much Garry is involved though, seems like he's acting more and more Invictus all the time and he's proven he can play the long con by acting stupid until now. Could the two Gangrel elders be conspiring?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...