All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 09 Ch. 09'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

The friction between the various factions and the constant clashes between kindred is fascinating. When you add in the emotional tension and occasional sexual intimacy it becomes addicting. I love watching and listening as they share these revealing moments. They are a welcome relief from the all too frequent violence. I wonder if Antoinette might have a few of those journals stashed safely away from view. It is to be hoped she’s depositing her current feelings and experiences with Jack into those memory banks to savor in centuries to come. As always, thank you for sharing your enormous talents with us.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 2 years ago

I agree wholeheartedly with @nthusiastic's remarks!!! Await with bated breath for the next chapter!

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

So, never having read the full story before, my guess is that the ritual is not by Jacob and black blood, but rather by Trish and black blood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES