All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 09 Ch. 20'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the love, readers. I do read all the comments.

Hope you don't mind if I spend a few chapters meandering about and having some fun with my characters.

AZslyderAZslyderover 1 year ago

Fucking love this story. The character depth is ridiculous and so relatable, you want to cheer Jack on and commiserate his losses. And I doubt you'll find anyone who doesn't want to beat Gary & Michael's asses, cheering when Azamel squashed them both. Can't wait for each next installment. 5*

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Loved it! Loved the fashion discussions, the detailed jewelry descriptions, the interplay of all the characters casually relaxing together. Refreshing change from all the life threatening challenges with which Jack’s been coping, seemingly forever. I suspect you are merely lulling us into a false sense of security before the next catastrophe comes crashing down on everyone. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

Love to see a group picture like the one you just described for us. Five stars as always!

sweetone66sweetone66over 1 year ago

Didn't Jack have on his necklace that keeps the curse under control? You only mentioned the silver necklace, his blue suit and black shirt. Of course you could have assumed we would know that the curse restrainer would be worn no matter what else he had on. Great story, wonderful characters!!!

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 1 year agoAuthor

@sweetone66 Woops, forgot to mention the necklace. Good eye.

Thanks for the compliments. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES