My Little Ventrue Pt. 09 Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Things are better, aren't they?" the sheriff said, glancing to Athalia before everyone else. "Now that Garry and Michael are leaving each other alone."

"Aye!" Fiona nodded as she peeked at Tash, and immediately grabbed Damien's wrists. After taking a moment to plant his hands underneath her large breasts, she nodded, as if she had put on a uniform, and she set her hands upon the table to resume drinking. Poor Damien was left with the duty of breast holder.

Considering how aroused Fiona was, and that she was sitting on Damien's lap, the vampire was no doubt fighting a desire to sink his teeth into her and drink her right there in front of them all. Drink her, and fuck her. And considering the sort of personality Fiona had, she would have no doubt loved that, to be pinned on the table and rendered helpless and put on display in front of everyone, as Damien Kissed her, and fucked her until she was a mess of sweat, quivering legs, and cum.

Antoinette met Damien's eyes, and grinned at him. He tried to hold her gaze, but as he realized she knew what dirty fantasies were no doubt going through his mind, he looked away.

"Better," Athalia said, nodding. "Azamel's gone, and that hurts, but she did good. Mark doesn't talk about himself much, but Fiona and I have it better than we ever have, here in Dolareido these days."

"I suppose I get little thanks in that," Antoinette said. Athalia looked at her, a touch shocked, but Antoinette waved a dismissing finger over the table. "I jest, young monster. It is indeed Azamel's efforts that accomplished much for your kind, and for my love."

"Agreed," Jack said, and he gave Athalia the best respectful nod he could manage from where he was, sitting half naked between two half naked women.

"We toasted tae her awready," Fiona said, "but ye werenae 'ere. Again!" She raised her glass.

Athalia and the werewolves raised their glasses, struggled to keep them steady, and all five of those with a heartbeat shot their drinks.

"So, Jack," Athalia said. "Your mom's not here?"

Antoinette eyed Athalia for a moment. The Begotten was difficult to predict when it came to how aggressive she chose to be. Would she seek an argument? Would alcohol bring it out of her?

"Uh, that would be a bit awkward." Jack gestured to the table and everyone in the booth.

"Ha, true. But from what she told me last night, I don't think it'd be that uncomfortable."

"Oh god, what'd she tell you?"

"That she's having a very satisfying time with the witches."

Jack groaned and rolled his head from side to side for a moment. "Yep." Oh ho, tactical of him to maintain a cool head as Athalia poked an uncomfortable spot.

"Then again, from the movies Fiona showed me, I guess like mother like son?"

Jack jaw-dropped, before snapping his gaze at the redhead. "Fiona!"

"What? Hey, yer a handsome lad! 'Twas a very sexy scene! The way aw those girls buried yer dick in tits." Fiona leaned forward, and grinned at him, the grin of a blissful drunk, before she nodded toward Antoinette. "Jessy said it. 'Twas like ye were fucking a waterbed!"

Athalia laughed. "Sorry, not trying to be mean. Can't help it."

Antoinette met Athalia's eyes for a moment, and smiled. Athalia attempted to return the smile, but despite herself, she too found herself looking at Antoinette's breasts. And from the way she quickly tore her eyes away, she had no doubt remembered the video, and how Jack had looked when making love to Antoinette and the others.

Athalia and Jack had a very fragile relationship, and had probably never occurred to the woman that Jack was quite attractive, and looked even more attractive with his length buried between Antoinette's bust. To see the Begotten squirm with the memory was pleasing. How did she treat Daniel in bed? Antoinette knew the beautiful woman wanted the sheriff to play the role of tall, dark, handsome, and dangerous, to pin her, or hold her tightly and take her. Outside of bed, it would be the reverse, with Athalia being the dominant, loud personality, and Daniel happy to follow along with whatever she wanted. An interesting pairing, to be sure.

Mental note, Antoinette. Tell Daniel to spend time painting Athalia's breasts in his cum soon. It would undoubtedly appeal to the dark corners of her mind, considering how much she now struggled to look, and not look, at Antoinette.

"I didn't plan to make a bunch of sex tapes," Jack said. "And I didn't plan to make a harem." He again gently nudged Antoinette's side with an elbow. "But when in Rome, I suppose."

Fiona clapped, leaned back and set her head back against Damien's shoulder as she turned into his jawline. "Can ye make a harem?"

"I could," Damien said.

"Will ye?"

"No."

"Aw, why nae?"

"Cause you're drunk and you'll change your mind in the morning."

"Nu uh! Ah want a dozen lads tae take care o' me!"

He rolled his eyes as he pressed his cheek down against her frizzy hair. "Twelve boys, and me?"

"Aye."

"For sex?"

"Maybe." She grinned a terribly cute chipmunk grin, earning a chuckle from Athalia.

"I agree with the harem idea," Jessy said, nodding, and she gestured across the table to the sheriff. "You got a harem, Mister Sheriff?"

"No." The man did not so much as glance at Jessy's breasts and beautiful abs. Or anyone else's breasts. Forever a stone.

"Ever had one?"

"Not to my recollection."

Jessy frowned. "Ever think of building one? You're as old as these two." The Gangrel gestured to Elaine and Antoinette. "And now with a girl on your arm, I can personally guarantee she'd love to have a couple guys or girls to help with the fucking."

"I think I'm happy with just the two of us," Athalia said. Everyone went quiet as they looked at her, expectantly, until she groaned, shook her head, and sipped her drink. "For now."

Jessy beamed with pride, as if she had just seduced Athalia to the ways of Dolareido. Perhaps she had.

"And you, Jessy?" Elaine asked. "Does Eric not want to share you with four men?" Throughout the night, she had leaned closer and closer into Eric, until now her closer breast was completely squashed against his arm. And Eric, drunk as he was, did what he could to ignore her, but everyone could see the man had only so much will. Elaine was utterly breathtaking, and considering Jessy seemed happy to trap the man between herself and another topless vampire, there was no one to save him.

"Nah, he's not. It's a guy thing, I guess." Shrugging, Jessy mirrored Elaine, and pressed her closer breast into him as she teased a finger down his chest. "I get it, not every dude wants to share with other dudes. Not every girl is as lucky as Natasha."

"I'm... p-pretty lucky, aren't I?" Natasha said. She smiled brightly at Jessy, only for Arturo to again set his hands on her breasts, cupping the small buttons and gently teasing her nipples with roaming thumbs. Natasha shivered yet again, but remained sitting upright, as if being fondled was no reason to stop a conversation. How the little woman had changed.

Matthew grinned down at Tash and sipped his drink before looking to the rest of the group.

"Art and I have been best friends for decades. And we always kinda just, got along and shared everything, pretty much from day one."

"Soul mates?" Antoinette asked.

"Ha! Maybe? Never really thought of it like that."

Fiona took a peek over at the tiny vampire beside her, at what Arturo was doing, before she took Damien's hands, still cupping her large breasts, and nudged him. Damien glanced around at the party for a moment, before succumbing to his little girlfriend's desires. No longer simply cupping her breasts, Damien caressed them, letting their size and weight fill his hands while index fingers reached up and around to tease her thoroughly swollen, pink, large nipples. Unlike Natasha, Fiona was fully alive, and every touch Damien made upon her earned little shivers from her aroused body.

Antoinette glanced down at Jack. He struggled to not look, but Natasha and Fiona were wonderfully beautiful, inviting women, sitting directly next to each other on their men's laps, being fondled. And of course, Fiona was quite a busty creature, with breasts as large as Elaine's despite her short statue. Jack was Jack, he could not help his kinks, and he glanced at Fiona's bust more times than he probably realized.

"I have been dying to know," Elaine said, "what werewolf blood tastes like."

Jessy grinned. "I bet you have."

"Be a dear and share with me?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Cause I love my man, and he's drunk. He ain't making any decisions tonight."

"I am... kinda drunk," Eric said, half smiling. But despite himself, he took another sip.

"I see." Nodding, Elaine turned to face Natasha's boys, even as she continued to press her chest into Eric's side. "Natasha dear? Consider it a favor to a fellow dragon."

Natasha blinked at Elaine before looking to Antoinette. To which of course, Antoinette simply shrugged and smiled.

"Elaine's blood lust is harmless," Antoinette said. "Though do not be surprised if she clamps her legs around the first wolf to give her some blood."

"Well unlike you, I am single. Single and loving it, I believe is the expression?" Elaine shrugged as she looked over her shoulder to Antoinette, but eventually ceased her relentless teasing of Eric. She sat up straight, and look to Daniel and Athalia. "And you two? How does Begotten blood taste?"

"Great!" Fiona said with a squeak. "Damien says so. It gets him very aggressive, ye ken? He'll hold me down 'n growl 'n stuff." It was hard to tell whether Fiona was blushing due to embarrassment over her words, or her arousal. Most likely the latter.

"Oh my." Elaine smiled at the tiny Scot, before her devil's grin found Athalia and Daniel again. Daniel held Elaine's gaze without so much as a glance down, but poor Athalia, she did not have her man's resilience. As Elaine leaned forward, Athalia's eyes drifted down to Elaine's enormous bust, before she righted her gaze. Several times.

"Daniel says I taste great, yes."

"Taste, but..." Elaine nodded toward Fiona, eyes still on Athalia.

Athalia groaned and looked to the side. Of course doing so set her eyes on Fiona, who was still being fondled by Damien. And unless Antoinette was seeing things, Damien's touch was slowly growing more playful. The music was not too loud on the second floor, and to anyone paying attention, Fiona's moans were audible.

"Elaine," Daniel said, "don't--"

"It's fine." Athalia leaned in, the jewelry dangling around her breasts hanging forward slightly over the table. But before she said anything, she looked back to Daniel. "Can I tell her?"

Daniel smiled, a subtle thing, almost invisible, and adjusted his glasses with a single finger. "Alright."

Athalia grinned back at Elaine. "We don't know why, but when a vampire drinks a monster, like Fiona or me, they get very... aggressive."

Elaine purred. "How aggressive?"

"Fiona said it, growling and pinning. And... choking. And spanking. And... some hair pulling."

If Elaine had been Blushing Life, the woman would have grown wet. A Daeva in a Ventrue's body. The old dragon groaned as she wriggled in her seat, and slowly cast her hungry gaze toward Daniel as she leaned further forward until her hanging breasts rested on the table.

"Water everywhere and not a drop to drink for me."

"Come now old friend." Antoinette leaned forward and toward Elaine, and gently pulled her back to sitting upright. "You--oh. Moreno. Harcourt."

Jack, who had been watching Athalia -- and her naked body -- with a strange fascination, as if he had never considered before that Athalia had a sex drive, snapped to attention and looked beyond the booth. Clara Moreno and Brace Harcourt walked up to the stairs, and upon noticing the large booth utterly filled with people, stumbled over.

Stumbled indeed, they were both drunk. Harcourt wore a white shirt, loose and mostly open, while Clara wore a white dress, a skimpy thing with two straps that hung tightly over each breast before connecting to a skirt. A terribly beautiful woman, and an exquisitely beautiful man.

The two of them stared wide-eyed at the booth, and the twelve people within with their torsos fully exposed. But before Clara could understand what was happening, Brace took her hand, and walked over to the table. Well, he was a man, and intoxicated at that. Antoinette could not blame him for wishing to see. And the cherry on top, Brace had less social awareness than a beetle.

"Wow. Um, whatcha guys up to?" Brace asked, Clara at his side. The werewolf blushed horribly, but she was also perhaps a touch too intoxicated to stop herself from admiring the sights before her. Her eyes lingered on Eric and Daniel's body, and Jack's as well, before eventually settling on the myriad of breasts to feast her eyes on.

Antoinette expected her to look at the Prince for longer than she did. Yes, Antoinette was beautiful, but she was also unusually tall, unusually buxom, and had white hair and red eyes. It was a perfectly normal reaction, to stare at something statistically odd. But it was Natasha, and how her pack mate Arturo continued to tease and fondle her body that had Clara gazing. Had she seen the tiny creature's pornographic films as well?

Jack sighed and shrugged. "We were celebrating Azamel. But apparently we've also developed a bit of a ritual now. Get together, get half naked, drink."

Harcourt raised a brow. A considerable feat of dexterity, considering how he wobbled.

"Vamps don't drink!"

"Not alcohol," Antoinette said, and she licked a fang.

Clara noticed, and managed a small frown. But the frown vanished when Harcourt slid behind her, and slipped his hands around her waist to hug her. As if someone had just fed her decadent, delicious food, she melted back into the man's arms, and smiled. Either alcohol agreed with her, and she agreed in return, vehemently at that, or something had occurred between her and Harcourt over the past few weeks. Most likely both.

Jack noticed. He frowned, for a moment, but the frown faded quickly, replaced with the first real smile Antoinette had seen him wear since Azamel's death.

"We," Fiona said, raising her glass as she did, "are bonny sluts! We deserve tae party 'n have fun."

"Fun includes tit fondling?" Clara asked.

"Aye, it does."

She nodded, grinning at the little redhead. "Glad everyone's happy, then." She shared a knowing glance with Jack, and the boy returned it, before she stepped a little closer to the table, Harcourt still behind her. "I admit, you are all pretty sluts. Matt, Art, seriously?"

Matthew shrugged, and sipped his drink. "Hey, I'm happy to be surrounded by a bunch of handsome dudes and very, very hot women who don't mind showing some skin."

She glared at him. "And you call yourself Canadian."

"Canada, I'll have you know, is slightly less concerned about boobs than the USA." He shrugged again, took another sip, and grinned down at his little vampire lover, who was still the subject of Arturo's attention.

"Uh huh." Clara turned her glare to Arturo. "Dude."

"What? We're all having a good time." Arturo, perhaps a little more drunk than his companion, slid his right arm around further to hug Natasha to his broad chest, caress and cup her left breast, while his left hand slid up her naked chest to her neck, and slowly wrapped her throat.

Natasha was, of course, not intoxicated, but the poor girl struggled to contain her doubtless growing arousal. All in the mind, without the Blush of Life, but it was enough. She did not stop Arturo, and melted into the man's huge arms, hands, and chest, as the werewolf hugged her tight. And the sight of the huge beast clutching her so intimately, had the entire table, Athalia especially, staring.

Clara watched her for a few moments, a few moments more, gulped, and slowly turned her increasingly distracted eyes to Athalia. "I uh, thought you wouldn't be down for this."

Athalia cast side glances at the two women being caressed and massaged beside her. She sighed, shrugged, and shot another glass of scotch before erupting into more gasps and coughs. She had only had half what little Fiona had had, after all, and was perhaps trying to catch up.

"They sold me on it," Athalia said, finally look to Clara. "I mean, yeah, they're all a bunch of sluts, but no one's getting hurt, and it's actually kinda liberating. They're just tits." With a playful grin Antoinette previously thought the woman was incapable of, Athalia leaned back, and shook her chest a little, causing her moderate breasts to jiggle side to side, and for the beautiful chains that clung to her chest around her breasts to sway as well. Considering her dark nipples were quite swollen, it was quite the sight.

Harcourt looked at her for perhaps a bit too long, and got a playful elbow in the gut from Clara. But then she and Harcourt both turned to the Prince, and took a few moments staring directly at her breasts. How quaint.

Clara said, "those are--"

"They are entirely real," Elaine said, and she leaned across Jack, cupped Antoinette's closer breast, and bounced it in her palm. The werewolf and hunter stared, hypnotized.

Jack of course rolled his eyes, but he did not stop Elaine. If anything, he could not help but watch as well. For Jessy to touch Antoinette perhaps annoyed him a touch, but for Elaine to touch Antoinette was quite normal at this point, and a regular part of sex for the little Ventrue.

"Damn," Harcourt whispered. "That's, uh, pretty insane."

Clara rolled her eyes, but sneaked a few more glances to Antoinette as she faced the rest of the group.

"You know, there's something to be said for hiding the goods."

"Fuck that." Jessy shook her head, and gestured around to the group. "We've got it right. And besides." The Gangrel leaned forward and offered Clara a rather evil grin. "You enjoyed my gh--"

Eric elbowed her in the side. Jessy frowned at Eric and returned it, perhaps a tad harder than he had. So naturally, the man twisted enough so he could face her, and give her a playful shove of the shoulder. Which earned a dramatic jaw-drop from her, a glance to the group with a 'can you believe this?' expression on her face, before she returned the shove.

And the two of them grappled with each other for the next few moments, which soon had the group chuckling. Their antics were strangely adorable.

Harcourt whispered something into Clara's ear, earning surprised eyes from her, but also, a strange grin. Part offended, part excited. Harcourt, drunk and riding the waves of joy the atmosphere exuded, slipped his hands over Clara's breasts and pulled the two snug chest straps to their outer sides.

Clara managed a tiny squeak, and a squirm of surprise, but she made only a small effort to cover her breasts with her forearms, before eventually lowering them. And as she realized twelve more people were looking at her naked chest with obvious desire, she hardened herself, took a step forward, her moderate, tan-skin breasts still on display, poured herself a glass of scotch, and shot it.

Which left her coughing and struggling to swallow the drink down. Eric did not look happy to see another person wasting the drink.

"Smooth," she gasped.

The group laughed. And most importantly, Jack laughed.