All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 10 Ch. 07'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mary going full Carrie! Lovin' it.

5*

LlyanderLlyanderabout 1 year ago

And so the other show finally drops. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah... That was bound to happen. Hopefully she can get some rest soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chilling read, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Come on dude😒....why turn her into a ghost again, like seriously 😯 she has no regrets

sweetone66sweetone66about 1 year ago

How sad! Why didn't one of the kindred turn her before she died again? Apparently Mary's ghost chose that moment to reject the body that wasn't hers. So sad for Jack and Sam. Can't wait for the next chapter (hopefully it will pick up where this one left off).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Well, that was one way to go...

It came as a bit of a shocked. Gonna take a bit of time to process & see where you go w/ it.

GeoD

SurlygitSurlygitabout 1 year ago

Reply to "Come on dude😒....why turn her into a ghost again, like seriously 😯 she has no regrets"

It could be argued (and is a theory in some WOD games) that the ghost was never the soul that was needed for a resurrection. So she never stopped being a ghost.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES