All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 10 Ch. 17'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lunchbox90lunchbox9011 months ago

Congratulations, you just made this 32 year old man cry.

5/5.

nthusiasticnthusiastic11 months ago

I’ve seldom been touched so deeply by a story. Your ability to reach inside your characters and open their hearts to us so we feel with them is rare. My tears flowed until the final goodbyes were said. How I wish It was possible to reach out to a lost loved one, hug them just one more time. Thank you for sharing.

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlames11 months ago

I have looked at Literotica for a very long time, and I'll be honest, while there are some good writers on this site, there are very few that weave a story and characters as well as you. This is, hands down, one of my all-time favorite stories, anywhere. As a gamer myself, I'm not going to lie, I intend to steal this setting for my next Vampire/Mage/Hunter game. It's that good. Even these few words don't do justice to the effort and artistry you've put into this series. I would love to see you return to Dolareido again. Perhaps another Vampire. Perhaps a Mage. Perhaps something else. But this living, vibrant city you've created and the personalities in it cry out to me for more.

5/5 for the chapter. 6/5 for the series. Bravo. I look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Must I say goodbye to all these characters, this world upon world in a world? What I most wished for when checking Literotica for new stories or episodes. Huge congrats to an accomplished writer with a sharp wit, a crazy imagination and no little wisdom.

txcrackertxcracker11 months ago
DAMN GOOD CHAPTER !

I have been with you since the beginning,and I have say this is one of the most dramatic you have brought us . Great show !

Thanks for the read !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn, dead people sure are open-minded.

If it was me i'd say, "no way, you can't date anyone else, wait until you're dead!"

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ash11 months ago

I’m not crying. You’re crying.

StrokespeareStrokespeare11 months ago

I broke down when Angela spoke to Athalia. What a powerful story you have woven for us. Forgiveness and love and loss at the end of a tale of blood and sex. Thank you

NightgaiNightgai11 months ago

The temporary rendezvous of souls with their loved ones was sweet; and the closure was more pleasant and fulfilling. . . .

Jacob died for his belief and a hero, in his own mind. Respect. . . .

Sandor's horror chasing beatrice and jen with a hard cock while drooling, ummm can't wait for that. Maybe jen would even spice it up and feign a r*pe fantasy....

Julias is just... Julias. Respect, man

It's such a shame we didn't get to see more of Sandor's wife, she sounds quite the dom

I'm curious to Jack though, a normal vampire now? Interesting!

As for Elaine, I'm so relieved we'll get to see her take it up the ass again, literally, lol

Yet again, thanks for pleasing our minds with your highly intelligent constructions, dear writer. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!

Man, what a journey you have taken us over the years!! You are my top favourite author of all time and I don't just mean on Literotica!!

You are a fantastic writer. Hope you go on to do even greater stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What an amazing journey it has been ;-;

NovusAnimusNovusAnimus11 months agoAuthor

I'm happy people like the conclusion! It's insanely nerve racking, writing an ending, even one I planned years ago.

We still got 6~ chapters left of falling action, character development, and lots of sex, before I move onto The Pleasures of Hell series.

NightgaiNightgai11 months ago

Sad it's coming to an end though. . . Hope we get to see Antoinette/Elaine pinned down and dominated even for once🤗🤐

RiverstoneRiverstone11 months ago

Beautiful!

I cried.

I never cry.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the conclusion but I still feel Jack's emptiness 😣😣

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As an enthusiastic VtR RPer I've been awed by your chronicle from the very beginning . I've always been intrigued by the idea of "The God Machine", but always felt it it was an ill fit for the wider Chronicles of Darkness but I enjoyed the subtlety of it's inclusion along with the Strix, in your Kindred masterpiece. This has, for me, become the definitive Kindred story on LT and this another was a powerful and beautiful instalment, a fitting conclusion to the struggle of your blood soaked Magnum Opus.

5*

TenzloTenzlo11 months ago

A great long story full of mystery, tension and desire. A surprising finale and conclusion.

Now just heal wounds and soul scars. Time and sex.

I'm asking for an exceptional sex scene. Antoinette and Elaine in sixty nine and Jack enjoying their mouths, pussies and asses. And we must not forget the box full of goodies. 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES