All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 10 Ch. 18'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MajesticJMajesticJ10 months ago

First off, let me express my gratitude for this story. I remember when the first chapter came out, and I immediately got hooked on it. You are an obviously talented writer, and I was very impressed at every turn with the story. I also very much appreciate these epilogue chapters. They give us all a chance to savor the climax. It reminds me of when Tolkien didn’t end the Lord of the Rings with the ring going into Mount Doom but truly completed the tale by showing what happened down the road and how these monumental events changed the characters and their world. Thanks again and I’ll definitely be checking out anything new you feel like sharing with us.

ncpetencpete10 months ago

I like a lot of others have read this since your first post and have enjoyed the twists and turns along the way. It grew from a single post to the multitude of characters and storylines it has become. Your character development and plot twists kept it interesting throughout. Thanks for sharing your imagination and all the hard work with us. I look forward to your next venture.

TenzloTenzlo10 months ago

Nice end. Please more "action" Jack, Ann, Elaine.

AeralitoAeralito10 months ago

This was a bloody ripper of a story. I will be sorry to see it end. Great characters, well written. I hope you do more in the future. Thank you

SassimSassim10 months ago

You're a fantastic author 🙏

AZslyderAZslyder10 months ago
Epic work

Great wrap up to a fantastic story. Had plenty of love/hate moments throughout - but the evocation of strong connection to the characters is what makes for great fiction. Can't wait for the start of the next series. 5*

StrokespeareStrokespeare10 months ago

This is the best vampire epic I have ever read. Its full of nuance and sass and everything you imagine a dark world of spirits and vampires to be but your creations never lost their humanity. Its an inspiring story about the lengths we go through for love. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your time and effort in this. You are so cool

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

wish it would never end ;) loved all of them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you!❤️👍🏼😎It has been an incredible tale! I have totally enjoyed you writing style!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You're one Hell of a writer!!

You've still gotta confess how or were you got this mind blowing story.....500⭐

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

OnlyawfulnamesleftOnlyawfulnamesleft10 months ago

Thanks so much for the story. It has been a wild ride, I've really loved it.

JrampsJramps10 months ago

Hope it never ends. If it does its the authors prerogative, and I’ll accept it. Greats story!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it. I'm attached to the characters but closure feels like the deep sigh at the end of any good book. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damien at no point in the story used the phrase "Jesus take the wheel". 1/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have really enjoyed this series

JacktacularJacktacular3 months ago

I totally loved this novel, just like your last one about Medusa. The only thing I could possibly say in criticism is this. It’s GLEAN not GLEAM lol sorry but whenever you misused that it would erk the hell outta me. Ok on to the next one.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, took me almost a 3 months & most my free time but have finally reached the ending. Chapters 12-17 were definitely worth the wait.

Loved your characters: Tash, Julien, Eric & Jessie most, the dialogue was such a treat!

Thanks for the monumental effort to make this Novel, once I have rested mentally am going to try another of your literary feasts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES