My Little Ventrue Pt. 10 Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shitty plan."

"If her goal was only to stop Jacob. A large part of her goal, my love, was saving you, so you would not have to suffer as she did."

Yeah, that was true. Much as Elaine's plan had a thousand ways it could have failed, she'd set it up so she could save him. And if Jack had to kill his own childe to save himself from the curse, he wasn't sure he could do it. You couldn't sire someone randomly, it didn't work like that. You had to pour will and intent into the vitae you used to sire someone. You had to put a piece of yourself into it. It was a big, big fucking deal. More than that, it was literally a magical, binding power. Childe and sire were connected.

And Elaine had killed hers, to free herself. No fucking wonder she felt like shit. No fucking wonder she went with a plan that could have failed, since losing meant undoing Maurice's death, sorta, and freeing her from that guilt. He couldn't blame her, considering what he'd been willing to do to stop the Ripper from killing more people.

Elaine knew. She knew he'd kill himself before doing what she did. Would Elaine even do what she did before, and kill her own childe, if she had the chance to repeat history? No, she wouldn't. What did she say, when she was fighting Jacob?

'I regret many of my decisions, Jacob. This is not one of them.'

"I guess even elders can change," he said.

"To my surprise, and delight." Antoinette kissed his cheek again, and ran a finger down back over his head. "I am glad you did not succeed, my love. You, your mother, your sister, you make decisions with such extremes of will."

"I guess we have a habit of... either being very stubborn, or making big decisions."

"Quite so."

He smiled at her, and picked up the phone again. "I really should thank her. Elaine, I mean."

Antoinette rolled her eyes. "You know very well how she will repay your thanks."

"You're the one that suggested I invite her."

The Prince gave him an evil grin, and kissed him. "That I did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ann. Childe oh mine." Elaine stepped into the Prince's giant bedroom at the bottom of the Elysium Tower's basement, and once she realized Jack and Antoinette were still in bed, she closed the giant vault door behind her.

"Elaine," Antoinette said. Both her and Jack were sitting up, back against the headboard of her ridiculously huge bed, both with blankets pulled up to their waist. And of course, the Prince didn't bother covering her breasts.

"I have been summoned?"

"Yeah," Jack said. "We haven't really talked, since the incident."

"Indeed." Elaine walked over to them, eyes spending more than a little time looking both their naked torsos up and down. "You needed rest."

"I'm rested enough. I wanted to talk to you, to..." Sighing, Jack managed a slow shrug of his shoulders. Yeap, still tender as fuck. "You did something amazing, Elaine, for me. I owe you more than my life."

Speaking so straight and blunt to someone like Elaine, an elder who danced the Danse Macabre and probably hadn't said a thing plain and straight in hundreds of years, had her squirming. And seeing a 500-year-old vampire squirm was amazing. He grinned at her.

"I assume dear Ann told you the details of my plot."

"Some of them, yeah."

"I see." She squirmed a little more.

Jack looked back to Antoinette, who smiled down at him and nodded toward Elaine. Looked like he was in charge of the conversation, then. Which the Ventrue part of him absolutely loved.

"If there'd been a way you could have stopped Jacob without doing something so risky, I'd have said yeah, do that. But Antoinette thinks you're right, there was no better way to try and stop Jacob than when he was performing the ritual. Bastard probably had other rituals set up to stop anything, and if you gave up that you wanted to stop him, or that the Prince even knew what he was up to and wanted to stop him, he'd have disappeared. The smart play was making sure he trusted you, and waiting." Which was still a tough pill to swallow. It'd meant letting his mom continue to date the man.

"The curse--"

Jack held up a hand. "You did what you did, and I can't say I agree with it, but... god, you have no idea how good it feels, Elaine, to not have that fucking voice in my head anymore, begging me to kill and worse. It's quiet, and it's... it's great. It's so fucking great, and I have you to thank for that."

"I... understand a little more than you realize." She finally stopped squirming, and met his eyes with a serious gaze. "I could not let my past become your future, little Ventrue. I--"

"You already had this conversation with Antoinette. I'm not gonna make you have it again, unless you want to."

Like he'd lifted a wet blanket off her, Elaine's smile beamed, and she sat on the side of the bed close to him.

"No, I would not. Words were had, lessons learned."

"Okay." He grinned at her again, and motioned for her to come closer.

The plan was to tease her a bit and convince her to get undressed. Apparently he wasn't very good at the teasing, coy game, because Elaine kicked off her clothes immediately. The tall, busty and fit, blonde woman crawled onto the bed, naked and huge breasts swaying underneath her as came over to him. Without even asking, she pulled the blanket aside, and slipped under it so she could sit beside him.

"Welcome," Antoinette said.

"Indeed. I am feeling quite welcome." Nodding, Elaine slid down further until she was on her side, facing Jack. And with elder strength, she pulled him down until he was on his back on the bed, head on a pillow, right beside her.

"I welcome you into my bed," the Prince said, "and you immediately attempt to steal my lover out from under my nose."

"You let your guard down." Nodding, Elaine pressed her body into his side, huge breasts squashing into his chest and molding against his body. She blew onto his ear lightly before setting a kiss on his neck. "My childe is--"

"My lover," Antoinette said, frowning playfully as she scooted down to copy Elaine and lay next to Jack before snuggling into his side, "is mine."

"He is my childe."

"He is my love."

Uh oh. Jack raised a brow as he looked between the two women. They were both looking at each other, and him, with a little more... animalistic hunger than they usually did.

"Uh, ladies?"

Antoinette grinned at him, and pushed her body against his chest enough for her left breast to press into Elaine's right. His chest was completely covered in boobs.

"There is an unexpected benefit from the removal of the curse, my love. You are, once again, as weak as a kitten, compared to elders such as us."

"I mean, that... yeah, that's true. I... um..." Oh shit.

"That he is," Elaine said. "I have never touched your little Ventrue, with him so vulnerable. Completely, and utterly vulnerable."

Oh shit oh shit.

"It is delicious. He squirms and wriggles, and there is nothing he can do to stop the pleasure you force on him." Antoinette leaned over him, and kissed him, while one of her hands slid down his body, and her other took his closer hand and pinned it over his head.

"Oh my." Elaine leaned in and kissed his jaw, putting her mouth a literal inch from Antoinette's, while her hands did the same. Her higher one slid down his stomach, while her other slid up and over his head, and pinned his other hand by the headboard next to his other one.

He squirmed. His body was tender and didn't want to move, but even if it could, he knew he wouldn't be able to move an inch. Holy shit, he hadn't even thought about this. Not being able to defend himself out on the street against stronger vampires, yeah sure, he'd been thinking about that the moment he lost the curse. But suddenly being Antoinette's helpless boy toy? And Elaine's too? Hadn't even crossed his mind.

It was exciting. He tried to lift his hands, but they pinned them down easily. He tried again. They pinned him down again, and this time, they both purred.

"You know I'm pretty beat up, right, ladies?"

"Then you will have to stay put," Antoinette said, "while Elaine and I take care of you. Non?"

"I mean, I guess. But--"

"Stay still," Elaine said. "That is an order."

Antoinette gave Elaine a playful swat on the shoulder as she slid herself further down Jack's body.

"He is my lover, in my city. He obeys me."

Elaine returned the swat, giving Antoinette a small flick of the back of her fingers against the Prince's shoulder, as she also slid down Jack's body.

"He is my great grandchilde, and I do believe he said he owes me."

Uh oh. Cat fight? No, they were both way too old, and way too friendly with each other to have a cat fight. But they sure as hell would pretend to have one, just to make him squirm. And they were completely right, he was powerless to resist, let alone genuinely stop them. He wasn't Blushing Life, but if he had been, his heart rate would have been soaring.

Both women came to a stop once they were cuddled into the sides of his legs and waist, and their breasts were pressed to his naked pelvis. His penis, flaccid since he was still in undead mode, disappeared underneath the soft, heaviness of their huge breasts. And all four breasts were pressed together, fighting for room on his body, shapes conforming to each other. With how the two women were resting their torsos on him while still kinda lying on their sides, and considering how big their breasts were, the huge pillows nearly reached their chins.

He gulped, and stared.

"Clearly my love cares only for me," Antoinette said, grinning like a cat.

"You seduced him when he was too young to know any better. I am clearly the better match. I am Ventrue, and his great grandsire." And Elaine wore the same grin. This was a game they'd played with each other before, before ever meeting Jack. Silly words that read like a horrible porn script. From the 1700s.

Antoinette reached back up to Jack, took his closer arm, and pinned his left hand down beside her, her torso still fighting for space on his pelvis with Elaine.

"Jack, my love. Blush for me."

Elaine reached out and did the same thing, re-pinning his right hand next to his hip against the blankets. Unlike Antoinette, she let go of his wrist and netted her fingers with his, still keeping the hand trapped in her grip.

"After all I've done? You neglect me so?" Elaine licked her lips, and Blushed, bringing color to her skin, and warmth. And with her closer hand still holding his, with a grip he couldn't escape, she used her other to toss her blonde hair slightly. Very fashion model-esque.

Antoinette rolled her eyes, and Blushed too, before also netting her fingers into his.

For a super tiny second, he was tempted to say no, just to tease them. But the looks in their eyes told him he'd be much happier right now if he just gave in. They were in a competitive mood with each other, and a dominant mood with him. Dangerous combination, mostly for him.

He Blushed Life, and both women let out quiet, practiced purrs, as they watched his skin fill out and gain a bit of color. And, despite his injuries, his length grew hard in seconds, fighting to point up against the four breasts pinning it down.

~~♥♥♥~~

They both smiled at him, before turning wicked, evil grins at each other, as they both adjusted so his hardening cock could come up between their breasts. Considering how big their breasts were, he was pretty happy the tip of his glans was visible at all, once it was snug between the four giant pillows.

Both women purred again as they pushed themselves toward each other, just a little, just enough to have their breasts press on his cock and bury it in gentle skin-on-skin friction. Sometimes, they looked at him, and gave him more practiced, bedroom eyes, fully intent on making him cum with nothing more than how insanely sultry their expressions could be. And sometimes, they looked at each other, and he could see they were reliving memories, erotic ones.

Antoinette's free hand near his legs slid up onto Elaine's shoulders, and the Prince licked her lips as she eased her fingers behind her friend's head, and into her hair. The two women shared another, knowing look, before they both looked to Jack again with 'cum for me' eyes. As they did, Antoinette pushed down on Elaine's head, and his great grandsire leaned down to wrap her lips around the head of his cock.

Instant wet warmth set jolts of bliss down his length, and he shivered underneath them.

It only got worse when Elaine lifted her head up from between the four breasts, and did the same to Antoinette. She pushed her friend's head down gently, and Jack's glans disappeared under Antoinette's kiss.

They took turns, each woman spending maybe ten seconds slowly working their lips back and forth on his cock's swollen tip. They couldn't reach down very far, awkward angle and all that, plus their huge breasts didn't leave their heads much room to move down, jutted up toward their own shoulders and chins as the huge pillows were. But it made it hypnotic to watch, their faces nudging against their own breasts, and the other's breasts. Each turn they took, more warmth flooded underneath his testicles, until his cock was flexing and pulling toward his abs with desperation. He'd be soaked in precum, if they hadn't licked it all away.

Elaine won the contest. Antoinette rolled her eyes, but chuckled as she smiled at Jack, and kept her hand on Elaine's head. Not really pinning her down, since Elaine wasn't trying to escape, but it looked erotic as hell, her fingers intertwining with Elaine's hair as the elder Ventrue tightened her lips on Jack's cock. His great grandsire drained him as she slowly bobbed her head, easing her lips up and down the base edge of his glans, and milked him dry.

Eventually she lifted her head, winked at Jack, and gave Antoinette a quick kiss on the corner of her lips.

"Elaine! You sneaky little--" Antoinette stopped, and blinked down at the strand of white that connected her lips to Elaine's.

"Sorry," Elaine said as she swallowed. "I could not help myself. And I knew your lover wanted to see such a display."

Antoinette looked to Jack, as if scanning to see if he was offended Elaine had stolen a kiss from her. They did have a 'no kissing anyone else' rule. But, well, Antoinette had a strand of his cum literally connecting their lips. Last thing on his mind was taking offense.

The Prince rolled her eyes for the hundredth time, grabbed Elaine's head, used a bit of real force this time, and pushed her back down onto his cock. Once Elaine couldn't see her expression, Antoinette licked her lip free of the strand, and smiled at Jack. She'd liked whatever expression she'd seen on his face.

~~♥♥♥~~

They didn't drain him too much. A couple orgasms for him, and then one for each other, from each other, with him watching. All in all, a pretty relaxing bout of sex; he was pretty injured, after all. Except, there was something more to it, something more intimate, now that they knew Elaine's secrets. It hadn't just felt sexual and exciting, having her there this time. It felt nice.

He was excited about inviting her again. And he could see Antoinette was, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Antoinette and Elaine lay beside him in bed, relaxing, he held up his right hand and squeezed the fist in front of him a few times. It felt a lot better. It also felt a little strange, how his fingers squeezed a little tighter than he'd expected them to, with the curse gone.

He'd gotten intimately familiar with the power the curse gave him, and now that it was gone, he could feel it in every motion. But, he didn't feel like he did before he'd unlocked the curse either. Something was different.

He felt a little stronger than he should have been. The ritual Black Blood had been performing, he'd interrupted it before Black Blood could finish. The god had still been drawing out some of the black smoke from Jack's Beast, when Jack used Elaine's trap. It was a thought that'd been nagging him for days, and making him paranoid the curse would whisper in his mind again, or some of the old hate and rage would resurface.

It never did. He felt calm. He felt good. He felt... happy.

He felt strong. Not nearly strong enough to resist a couple horny elders, but stronger than a young neonate Ventrue should.

"Antoinette," he said, turning to face her, Elaine snuggled into his other side. Probably best to tell them now, in case something happened. He was pretty sure it wouldn't, but still, no way he was going to keep secrets about the curse. "I--"

"Jack," she said, chuckling as she kissed him, and teased a finger up his abs, "Elaine does not call me Antoinette. You should not, either."

"No?"

She kissed his forehead, before gazing down at him with longing so powerful it made his heart ache.

"Call me Ann."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's Note~~

This is the unofficial last chapter of Part 10 and My Little Ventrue. I've still got 5-7 chapters coming, but they're all purely about character arcs, closing off some minor storylines, things like that. And lots and lots of sex.

Thanks for reading! I read all the comments, even the mean ones; criticism is very useful to me. I also noticed a few readers who commented frequently, and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for sticking with me through 2 and a half MILLION words. It took years to finally reach the ending I'd planned since I started Part 3, but I got there! Lots of lessons learned I'm excited to use in my next story.

When this epilogue is done, I move onto my new series The Pleasures of Hell. I hope you'll check it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Dolareido and its characters are original creations, MLV was set in the world Vampire: the Requiem (with a bit of Werewolf: the Forsaken, and Beast: the Primordial thrown in there), IPs owned by Paradox Interactive. Make sure to check it out if you liked my spin on it.