All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 10 Ch. 24'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow....A Befitting end for the forever Horny Jessy, but I was expecting a little time skip into the future 👍

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlames8 months ago

Novus,

Thank you for the ride. I can honestly say that your story is what turned my interest in TTRPGs toward the World of Darkness in a way that is going to force me to run a game in the very near future. The city? Will be based significantly on your work here. Over the course of reading this, I came to care for the characters. I wanted to reach through the monitor and strangle you when Julius died. And then I wanted to hug you when he came back at the last to close the circle with his friends. The emotional rollercoaster was just exactly what I enjoy seeing in the stories that I read. And the sex was pretty darn hot to boot. Anyway, I look forward to anything else here that you deign to post for us. And in the meantime, I will likely pick up and look at your new series around building my campaign. All my best.

1/2 of TwinSoulFlames

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you so much for posting your story here. It has been a delight to see a new chapter appear.

Looking forward to your next work.

J.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimus8 months agoAuthor

@TwinSoulFlames Glad to know I sparked something in you.

Thanks for the love, readers.

NightgaiNightgai8 months ago

Thank you Novus. One love✌

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for ALL of MLV!😎❤️👍🏼

TypelipsTypelips6 months ago

100/10 Story. Amazing Ending. Everything about this series was top notch. Only problem I had was lack of Swinging sex scenes. I was so looking forward to different char have sex. For eg : jack && triss, Prince & natasha, Jessy & boys and so on... The author even hinted that so many times throughout the series. Other than this the lore was fabulous already looking forward to POH :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES