My Live Sex Performance

Story Info
Participation on stage at live sex show.
2.3k words
4.32
9.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers

When I was 34 I did the wildest sexual thing of my life... and it was done in public.

When I moved to Hawaii from Tokyo, I was single. I was living in a Waikiki high-rise condo. My building was full of "snowbirds" with long-term vacation rentals and time-share tourists. One day I saw a Japanese woman lounging by the pool. Likely a Japanese citizen not a local girl, based on her look and general way of moving and acting. So, I struck up a conversation in Japanese and learned that she was divorced, living with two very young sons and working (illegally) in Honolulu. Her boys were in school, so she was enjoying some private time by the pool.

Her name was Shinko and she was truly tiny. She was under five-feet tall and may have weighed 90 lbs. She confessed almost immediately that working two jobs around her boys' school schedules combined with the responsibilities of motherhood, left her almost no time for herself, and that she really missed sex. That was an unusually forward admission for a Japanese woman.

I replied, "I can help you with that if you want," in a joking way. She said, "I'm free right now". So, we left the pool and went back to my apartment for her much-needed fuck. We both enjoyed it so much that it became a regular thing whenever she had time off without her kids. She was very polite about it, she would always call me first to ask if she could come over. I rarely said no. In fact I never said "no" unless I had some other woman there when she called.

She was so small that the best position for her was to ride me. Any other position felt like I was smothering or crushing her, but she didn't seem to mind. To fuck her doggie style she knelt on my bed and I stood behind her. That became the way I usually came in her, after she rode my face and my cock for a couple of orgasms of her own. And she came hard again every time I did. She was insatiable.

She knew I was "dating" a local "girlfriend" who worked at an ad agency that often gave me freelance work. I would see my GF on some evenings and every weekends. We always met and slept at her place, so she knew nothing of Shinko.

So, Shinko and I became day-time fuck buddies as her schedule permitted. I was working from home as a freelancer so I could meet any time she wanted on weekdays. I never requested sex from her, I just waited for her calls. Those typically came about twice a week. When she arrived we went directly to bed and she would cum at least half a dozen times before I did. The sex was better with Shinko than with my GF, but we had little to talk about. And Shinko started asking for very specific naughty things she had thought up between visits.

For example, she liked to straddle my face or cock elevated just above contact while masturbating until she started to cum. At the point her orgasm started, she would promptly drop her pussy down onto my mouth (or cock) at the very moment she came and finish with throbbing pussy moaning loudly. She told me she often masturbated with this same fantasy between her visits to my place. And fucking me furthered her imagination when she was alone. I almost always finished doggie style or in her mouth. She loved swallowing my cum and often asked for it instead of doggie.

One day she told me that she took taxi the night before and the driver asked if she would like to attend an underground sex show. He assumed she was a Japanese tourist. He told her "he knew Japanese enjoy these underground (and illegal) shows". While not all of them do of course, but they were the only audience for these shows.

These secret performances only let Japanese nationals attend because the performers correctly believed Japanese visitors would be well behaved and never inform the police of what they had seen. The taxi drivers got commissions for delivering guests to these shows. Shinko said "no thank you" for the offer but then asked me if I would join her at such a show.

I had no idea such performance even existed in Honolulu. I had never heard of them, but thought it would be very interesting to witness. We easily found the same taxi driver at a taxi stand and he happily took us to the show. The doorman did not want to let me in, but Shinko convinced him in Japanese to do so by pointing out that I was with a Japanese woman and more critically since I knew the location (an old warehouse not far from Waikik) it was better to let me in than send me away. I could report them and close it down. They would have to find a new location. So, the doorman took my money and reluctantly waved me in.

There was a very small stage and a small set of bleachers that could seat ±20 people. All Japanese. They were nearly full, but no one was in the front row so we took those seats. The stage had a stripper pole as well as a low table with a thin pad on top of it. Several mirrors made the backdrop for the stage. It was sparse and dark except for spotlights on the stage.

The show was rather ordinary. Mostly just strippers working the pole while masturbating each other with dildoes. Then a very well-hung black guy came out and started fucking some of them in various contorted positions. The conclusion had one girl laying on the table with her head hanging off the end. The black stud was fucking her while standing and then a series of bodybuilder guys came out one by one and stood at her head. She sucked them a bit and then they each masturbated until they came on her face while the black guy continued to fuck her.

It was my first time to learn the term "bukkake" which Shinko explained meant "splashed" but originated from cooking not sex. She told me there was a dish called bukkake udon that meant noodles splashed with a variety of things.

Then one of the naked pole girls, who also acted as the MC, asked for volunteers -- "did any guy in the audience want to cum on her face too?" No one volunteered. So the big black guy started fucking her harder and faster and then finally pulled out to display his huge cock to the audience. Many people gasped or exclaimed "sugoi!" (amazing, great, huge). Which it indeed was.

Then the MC asked if any of the women wanted to touch it. One Japanese woman raised her hand and they motioned her to come down. I am sure she was a local Japanese American woman planted in the crowd because she did not behave nor move like a Japanese national. Shinko turned to me and said, "she is not Japanese". I said, "I know".

This volunteer put on an act of faux fear about touching the gigantic cock. After a prolonged almost-but-not-quite touching routine she suddenly grasped it with a fake shriek. Then she wrapped both hands around it like one would when holding a baseball bat just to illustrate how big it was. Then she started jacking him off. She dropped to her knees for a better view of her own work. It was obvious to everyone but the most gullible that she was planted in the audience. Next she took it in her mouth. Planted or not, that was a rather impressive feat. The finale was the MC came over and started jacking him off while the fake "audience member" just licked and sucked on the head.

Eventually she opened her mouth like a baby bird waiting to be fed as the MC jacked the big man to completion with him squirting his load unto her tongue for all to see. Both of them left the stage.

Finally, the MC said to the crowd "Last chance, anyone else want to perform?"

I told Shinko, "we fuck better than this" and raised my hand. Before we left my home Shinko and I had a cocktail (I had several) and some other things. So we were full of chemical courage. The MC looked shocked and her expression said, "this never happens." Now what do we do I wondered? I told Shinko let's just show them how we usually fuck. She said "okay," and she did not seem nervous at all. I think she was sort of proud to show her fellow Japanese countrymen (and women) she was fucking a white guy. And for some reason I was willing to do something in front of Japanese I would NEVER have done if this was an American crowd.

We went on the stage and got naked. I picked up Shinko like one might lift a small child. Both hands on her waist with her facing me and then I told her to "jump" as I lifted her. She was ultimately standing on the table. I sat on the edge, laid down, and slipped between her legs as she stood above me She read the idea I had in mind, squatted down and straddled my face just as she always at home. She started masturbating furiously above me while showing me her pussy. Just like at home. I attempted to raise my head as if trying desperately to lick her. Just like at home. Some women in the crowd giggled at my struggle to get to her pussy as she kept it just out of reach.

Hearing the women's encouragement of her dominance and control, Shinko started to cum. As she did, she sat down hard on my face, and screamed "Iku! Iku!" (I'm going!) Japanese women often say this during orgasm. We say "coming" Japanese say "going" and I was told that it rather poetically implies "going to heaven". One woman in the crowd moaned loudly when Shinko came, as if empathizing with her pleasure release. I think the women in the audience probably liked seeing another woman coming more than watching a man cum on her face.

Shinko reached back and started to jack me off while sitting on my face. I nudged her as if to suggest she should sit on it. She got the hint, slid back and started riding me like a bicycle. I let her fuck me for a bit then sat up while leaning on my hands to support myself. Shinko was very flexible so she was able to slowly move her legs from a straddling position to wrapped around me as I sat more upright. Just as she did at home.

I wrapped my arms around her and sort of ungracefully slid to the edge of the table. My feet were now on the floor and Shinko's legs were wrapped around me with my cock still in her.

I stood up and stepped away from the table with Shinko clinging to me. Someone in the audience gasped at this rather gymnastic looking pose. Perhaps they feared I would fall or Shinko would break my cock. I was not worried about this as we had fucked standing like this many times before.

I walked from the end of the table to the side facing the audience with Shinko still impaled on my cock. Shinko now had her back to the crowd. I was sort of half-seated against the table edge so I could lean back and bring her with me. That gave the people in the front rows an eye-level view of Skinko's ass and pussy as we fucked. She hung on to me tight and attempted to pump up and down as best she could. She was still getting into it. Still insatiable, even in front of an audience. A crowd we had now both forgotten about.

For our own finale I stood upright again. Turned so our right sides faced the audience and then while holding on to Shinko's lower back with both hands I leaned her backward a bit so she was clinging to me with arms outstretched rather than hugging me body-to-body.

With my hands now mostly under her ass cheeks I pulled her into me as I thrusted into her. I was fucking her wildly while standing. This was only possible for me because she was the size of a large child. She started to come again (which she had never done in this position at home). That excited me so much that I came too... grunting loudly as she screamed "Iku" once again repeatedly. Some people in the audience applauded after the MC clapped her hands to instigate them.

I lifted her so she could disengage without hurting my cock and then sat her down. We now rather embarrassedly picked up our clothes and ran to the back of the stage to get dressed. Then we rather stupidly returned to our seats because we didn't know what else to do. The MC said the show was over. As we exited, some other audience members said "thank you" to us thinking we were planted in the audience too. Shinko smiled and said "you're welcome" in Japanese. I was so excited by performing in front of people I was hoping the MC would invite us to come back and do it again. Perhaps for payment. But that invitation did not happen. Unfortunately.

CODA:

Shinko was eventually deported. Immigration caught her working (in a chocolate shop) without a visa. Once she was back in Japan she ended up working in a sex shop as an early form of "cam girl" stripping and masturbating behind a glass window for men who paid to watch her. I lost touch with her after she got involved with a regular customer and sort of became his sugar baby. I wish her well wherever she is now.

verbiage55
verbiage55
47 Followers