All Comments on 'My Living Doll'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GOOD ONE.....................LOL...................

Absolutely loved the ending.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Very Good

I Think a follow-up with Him doing his Brothers wife in front of Him would be Appropriate. Loved the Ending.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Stupid fucking cheating whore slut wife.

In chapter 2 I hope she dies.

Fuck everybody who thinks she should live.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Sorry, but

This a story about a man who is only in love with himself and the power he's able to wield. There is certainly no sign of the extraordinary intelligence he's supposed to have. He has a trophy wife who is little more than a possession that he uses as an outlet for his sexual desires. He has, in fact, a very sad life.

His wife's character is drawn as if she's straight out of a pornographic cartoon and the violence is a complete turn off for me.

I don't like being so negative, but I couldn't find anything in either the story or the characters that appealed to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Barbie

Worst story I think I have ever read on Literotica .... a true stinker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I may be wrong but,

aren't Corvettes mostly fiberglass and plastic, much like this story?

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

Nice gallows humour story. Thanks for poking fun at this category and its stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How the hell does utter drivel like this get accepted.

Just awful. Was it supposed to be amusing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
See and Smile

Nice set-up. Did not see that one-liner coming and it did make me smile. Good job.

TybeeSnoopTybeeSnoopalmost 12 years ago
waste of time

'nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Too bad there are so many readers who cannot see satire and who should just enjoy the ride. Your tale was clever and humorous from the beginning, e.g., Barbie and Ken (of all names). But the last line was the best. Thanks.

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago
so-so joke

The punchline was ok, but the set-up was too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stupid fuck!!

what a piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOL

way to go! I enjoyed it

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 12 years ago
humor mabye

loving wives not a chance in hell. a guy rather kill many guys rather than get a divorce when he has a prenup? bullshit no pussy is worth death sentence

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Great!

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a plastic blowup doll would be smarter

think about all the medical costs curing all the diseases she gets

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I wonder how a Corvette would be a pile of scrap metal as the body is all fiberglass ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
written by

The fat kid who gets picked on in gym class wrote this. This had all the trappings of a pathetic loser saying I get beat down and never have been laid so ill write how powerful and smart I am. Lame but ni willing cuck caught you 2 strz.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
I liked it

Sure it was nasty. It's a gangster story, like The Godfather. He is a vicious guy. He told us at the beginning that he was and he was correct. He also described his wife as beautiful but vacuous. She also stayed true to her character right up to the humorous ending. She also proved that brainless can also be vicious, although unintentionally. Robert is about to get killed and Barbie nicely volunteers Janice to be hurt instead. Janice has done nothing to deserve any pain but Barbie happily serves her up. He is amoral through his intelligence. She is amoral through her lack of intelligence.

Sadly, I expect Barbie will meet her demise someday soon because she won't be able to keep her legs together. Perhaps a nice gold statue of her in her bikini?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Maid

... in India.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
hmmm

I think this should have been in humor and satire too many took it seriously when it was obviously tongue in cheek.....I think the author originally meant for the car to be a mustang GT but realized that would insult SS so he changed it to a vette but forgot to change the remains to plastic.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Throw Away Story

That's what we called these way back in Lit II. You have a thought, you just go ahead and write it, then you throw it away. You have some promise in writing humor. The Barbie comparisons flew once or twice, then not so much. The final line was....eh. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Actually posted 7/20.

Just plain ole stupid.

virago920virago920almost 12 years ago
UH?

you wrote this? and why? never mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Obviously tongue in cheek

Plius a slight satarical bent, tossing pineapple grenades at revenge stories on this site for cheating wives. The Barbie and Ken cheating couple was cute and it helped to lighten the dark theme of killing his wife's fuck toys. I would like to have known what he was going to do with his loving brother. Last line of the story was quite good.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Hmmm

Why was this story written? It was stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
satire...

Gezzzz

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
let me ask

she was a blond right? well that says it all.

kakashi524kakashi524about 11 years ago
hm...

...no comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5

5 Only for the punchline...... good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it!

Finally! A story that focuses on killing the assholes that show no respect for someone else's marriage. Just because she is attractive, willing, naïve, feeling old, neglected, not sexually satisfied with her husband, whatever...it does not make it alright to screw someone else's wife. Every male cheater should either die or lose his dick. There would not be any cheating wives for you guys to hate and despise without assholes seducing them, or just going along with the cheating for pussy.

That most of you trolls are haters of cheating women...that fact reinforces the belief that you yourself failed to treat a woman correctly in some way or another at one time. A woman that loves you completely and respects you will not cheat on you unless she is forced to in some other way. It is easy to hate the ex-wife when she betrays you...or even when she has had enough of your particular bullshit and just left you for another! But contrary to these stories that paint the husband as something special...we really know better don't we?

This was in fact a great story...I think! Shouldn't we get rid of the assholes that chase our women and seduce them? Aren't we all prey for either men or women who can talk a great game with apparent sincerity? Why should men be allowed to get away with destroying one's marriage? Why should the wife always be hated for falling prey to these predators? Aw...why do I waste my time? To avoid death threats I will remain an anon!

deolwondeolwonabout 11 years ago
Extreme

A bit extreme, but a man has to do what a man has to do.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

He should just chain her in the basement.

HA HA

carvohicarvohialmost 11 years ago
Holy Cow!

What a great way to end a story!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

That is some dumb cunt

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Wrong Category

Should have been posted in humor. Or whatever noun goes with sardonic.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A fun read. Five stars.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Yep dumd as a post -

Too bad really since she does not have a clue what she is doing that so wrong - she knew it was not right but just not how wrong -

Like him she has no moral compass to help with decisions -

Good pair -

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

This is totally wrong for the Loving Wives, LOL. Although there's a cheating wife, the tale would fit so much better in the Humor category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
advice

he should have followed the advice of some of his friends and disposed of her in some manor. Perhaps selling her to a brothel in a foreign country.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
lol

Nothing more to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Take care of the brother

He needs to be 'taken care of' the same way the others were. If not, he'll be back.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
loose ends always have to be tied up

one way or the other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An entire story

Written around a joke. Reminds me of the 'shaggy dog' stories from when I was a kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Twisted Logic"

This sounds like someone trying to protect a pet dog with rabies. She should pour some hot grease in his ear while he is sleeping. If she told the authorities how many men her killer husband had gotten rid of, she probably would not do any time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Not for the story - but for all of the comments from idiots that took it seriously.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
A Case For Restoring the "Unwritten Law"?

Hats off to the hero of this story!

Killing off interlopers and home wreckers who seduce away your nearest and dearest is not a method I would recommend dealing with infidelity all the time, but I understand what could drive him to such extraordinary measures. Which man hasn't endured the humiliation and misfortune of having his marriage or deep relationship with his favorite lady busted up, and had to swallow his pride?

Give interlopers what they have coming to 'em. That's how I feel!

Not likely to happen in real life...I can dream, can't I?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NICE.

GREAT LITTLE TONGUE IN CHEEK DITTY,5⭐️

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hilarious

What a great little story. An absolute classic.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
There is an idiot in this story...

...but I'm not sure who. She seems dumb as a stump, but he is the one who keeps her. Dumb just isn't sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The other fella got it wrong !!

There is an idiot in this story, and I'm afraid it's me for reading it and losing time and brain cells I really need to keep me being at idiot level for reading this type of .....!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"innocent woman-child" who just can't stop cheating on her husband

Great story. It truly deserves 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You thought of the punchline first. Tell me I'm wrong. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chastity belt / piercings, shock / GPS collar, brain implant. This s bitch if kept needs to be put on an extremely short leash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Positive/ Negative reprogramming (pain/pleasure) cheat you get pain, stay faithful you get pleasure. This bitch doesn't seem like she'll learn unless it's really personal as in inflicted upon her own person.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Ouch.

Reading this train wreck is painful. I couldn’t make it to the end, just got about halfway through. Gave it up for being hopelessly stupid.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

that humor tag saved ya lol it wasnt funny to me though. i mean is there any men left after he kills them all. maybe she starts doing women and he kills all of them too. thats not even "an eye for an eye" and do u know who jabba the hut is? so this guy was fat and sloppy. he marries barbie knowing she just in it for the money thinking she isnt going to cheat? and when she does he kills not sure this guy is all the smart.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

thats the problem most ppl have when writing characters smarter than they are lol comes out too unbelievable

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[20.05.23]

Ba-Dum-Da!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not clever. Not funny. Just really really dumb. And I like most of your LW stories. Not this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What kind of nonsense are you writing?Keep to well thought out story lines and realism.. this is bad..I have gotten accustomed to your good tales with the occasional misfire,but this???? ..1 star..JZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userradk@radk
1355 Followers

SIMILAR Stories

Fortune 
4.73
994
403
Ask Me Why 
4.59
995
657
A Slow Dance 
4.58
402
563
Equation 
4.81
1.3k
535
Balance 
4.8
635
385
More Stories