My Long Lost Forgotten Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Adonis make me yours, fill my cunt full of your seed." My fingers found the base of his shaft and ball sack, he was so big, I thought he would rip me apart, as I caressed them, trying to get him to take me. I leant over taking his cock in my mouth, sucking on the head, tasting his precum. I swirled my tongue round and round his helmet, then took him as deep as I could; finding that I could take him deeper in my throat than I thought. I looked up at him as he placed his hand on the back of my head pushing deeper, telling me to relax my throat more. His eyes glowed with passion and lust, as colours of purple and silver flowed into my breasts and through my whole body.

"Patience my Angel patience, nothing can stop us from coming together now and becoming one." Holding himself, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and stroked it up and down, from my ass to my clit. "This will hurt at first and yes you will bleed, but the pleasure that follows is indescribable. Fuck Katrina, I've waited so long, and want you so badly, are you ready? I am going to teach you so much!"

I nodded my head as I held my thighs wider for him, pulling my knees up to my chest. I felt him open my pussy lips with his fingers, and as he looked deep into my pink virgin hole, again I saw shards of purply/silver shoot up my cunt that I could feel deep inside, I felt myself opening up to him. I could see his cock lurching as he tapped my soaking wet pussy. Then I felt his cock at my unknown entrance, he pushed right to the hilt or so I thought. I felt him tear my hymen he then stilled, letting me get used to the sensations I was now feeling. The stinging discomfort I felt when he entered me made me take a sharp intake of breath uttering an "oomph."

He brought his mouth to mine, kissing me tenderly, but urgently. The pain slowly ebbed away giving me a feeling of fullness, one I wanted more of. My hips began moving of their own accord, giving him the go-ahead to fuck me senseless. His mouth and tongue found my nipples again, making me arch my back up to him as he suckled hard and long. "Yes," I whimpered, "yesss fuckkk, yessssssss."

He was watching the different expressions on my face the whole time, the way my eyes lit up as he pounded me, catching my 'G' spot, "Relax for me Katrina, relax, and hold your knees wider. My cock must fully penetrate your cervix as I fill you full of my seed." I pulled my knees wider, opening myself fully to him, feeling him go even deeper as he pounded deep into my cervix, the deeper he went the harder he seemed to get.

"Fuckkkk Adonis, you're so deep," I managed to whimper. "You're going to make me cum." When he heard this, he pushed more of his cock in, making me scream as I felt his balls smack my ass, "fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuckkk, ahhhhhhh, I'm cumming," I looked down and could see his cock pumping me, my body started to float with all the sensations I was getting.

When I was coming down to earth again he pulled out; his cock still rock hard and dripping wet, he put his mouth on my now-used bleeding pussy, and he began licking and sucking on my cunt, then my clit, making it pop for him while pushing his fingers in deep. I felt him swirling them around inside me when he pulled them out, he showed me his blood-stained fingers, wiping them all over my nipples. Then tasted his fingers and offered them to me to clean. My heart was pounding with what he was doing, I felt him shooting slivers of purply/silver from his eyes deep into my body, as I felt these slivers of what I could only describe as pure and utter pleasure enter my body.

I heard "Remember my angel, remember, why did you run from me, I am your lord and master. From now on you are mine, you will obey all I say, and with whoever, wherever, however, and whenever I say; but it will be mostly me or me and Papa only. Now to fuck you again, I need to fill you with more of my seed before Grace arrives."

I could see his huge blood-stained cock twitching as he opened me up again. I smiled at him, 'Yes please take me, take all of me, I'm all yours."

"Oh, I'm most certainly going to, but you will only cum when I allow you to, for I must fuck you again; all night if I must, I have to make sure my seed impregnates you."

I felt his hands lift the cheeks of my butt, his thumbs holding me wide open, as he penetrated me again; I murmured to him, "More, harder, deeper." I felt him fill me so full I had to pull and squeeze my nipples. The sensations he was filling me with were out of this world, never had I felt so satisfied, but I could not control my building orgasm. "Please I need to cum," I whimpered.

He looked into my eyes, "No Katrina, you must not cum yet, I have told you this, now obey me. You. Will. Not. Cum until I say you can, do you understand," he said with emphasis, all I could do was nod my head and obey him.

He thrust hard several times into my pussy, hearing the squelching of juices as he pumped into me. I could feel my juices dribbling down, filling my butt. He circled the rim of my butt with two fingers, gently pushing them into the first knuckle, finger fucking my ass, and going deeper the more he did it. As he was doing this, he held my clit between the finger and thumb of his other hand, circling, and pinching. Then filled my cunt again with his ever-growing hard cock, going deeper than he had previously been. I was in euphoria; never had I felt so full, with so much happiness, joy, and love.

His thrusting got so powerful I felt his cock swelling, going deeper; "I am about to fill you full again, but you mustn't cum," then all of a sudden, he bellowed, "Ahhhhhhh fuck, yessssssss." I felt him spurting his seed deep into me, time and time again filling my insides, making my tummy swell with the amount of his seed he filled me with. When I thought he had finished, I couldn't help but hump him, desperate for more.

He pulled his cock out, at the same time as he pulled his fingers out of my ass, filling it immediately with his hard burning cock, holding my cunt closed with his fingers so his seed wouldn't flow out. He fucked my ass long and hard, filling me so full it made me yelp, "I'm going to cum Adonis, I can't hold back much longer, please my lord, please."

"No, you fucking don't, not yet, I have to fill your ass with my seed." As he was saying this, I felt him go so deep into my intestines and shoot his seed deep in my ass and as soon as he had filled me, he again pulled out, holding the cheeks of my butt together, and once again he thrust his cock deep into my cunt, fucking me long and hard. Once again, I could feel him swelling, this time I could no longer hold back, and he knew this, he could feel it. "Cum for me, my Angel, cum for me as I fill you full again." He thrust so hard and so deep, as he again emptied his seed deep inside me.

"Ahhhhhhh," I screamed, my body shuddering and trembling uncontrollably as my orgasm overtook my whole being. Before I knew it, I was somehow sitting in his lap, his cock was still buried deep in me and was suckling on my now hard, but very tender swelling nipples, nipples that were now beginning to glow sending tingles down to my inner thighs again. Adonis was tenderly caressing my whole body, as he gently kept thrusting inside me.

All of a sudden, I heard a popping noise, and when I looked to see where it was coming from, I again saw the woman I had seen earlier, with a gasp I was about to ask where and how she got into my home. Adonis soothed me saying, "Katrina this is Grace, the lady you met earlier today," as he continued to pound me. Grace meets Katrina, Grace is my mama, and between us all, we have now found you."

Grace was smiling at us, nodding her head knowingly. "We have been watching you, my son. Yes, she is indeed your lost soulmate."

Adonis held me close, as he continued playing with my body, my nipples especially, "Mama, she wishes to milk for us. I have told her what will happen if she does, but she wants to." Grace came to us smiling. Putting her open hands on my cheeks, at last, my child, at last, I knew it was you when I first saw you on the train earlier."

She took her hands away from my face, as Adonis held me open for her, my glowing nipples on full display, looking at me she lowered her mouth to them, first taking one in her mouth, sucking hard and deep, then she did the same to my other nipple, biting them as she did. She lifted her head and pointed both her index fingers deep into my nipples, closing her eyes as she pressed firmly on both of my blood-stained nipples, causing a shuddering tingle to penetrate my tits, which in turn made me murmur, "fuck, fuck, fuck, yessssss."

Looking at Adonis she said, "I see she was a virgin, my son? the deed is now done, you and Papa need to fuck her at the same time, but you must show us the seed you have spent in her first, then fuck her hard, when you have both emptied your seed into her you must cover her tits with your seed and rub it in, especially her nipples, your papa should be here shortly to help you. As you know you have to have seed from two of the same family at the same time, fuck her hard, then rub it into her, and suckle on her nipples. When this is done, she will start producing milk for you, I can see you have already been getting her ready?"

"Oh Mama, yes, she was a virgin and was more than ready for me to take her," he was talking to her through thoughts alone but didn't take his eyes from mine, as he kept thrusting into me. He could sense and feel me start to build again. He turned me so I was facing him, spreading my thighs wide so he could get deep inside me and as he was fucking me hard, he was also suckling my now elongating teats, which seemed to glow as they searched for more attention.

I never thought sex like this would be and feel so good, I couldn't get enough, the more I got fucked, the more I wanted. I could also see that Grace was naked. "Ah fuck, my angel, I'm going to cum again, are you sure you want to be my milking maid?" he panted, breathing heavily.

I smiled, "Yes, I am yours to do with as you deem fit. I am yours to use, wherever, whenever, however, and with whoever that may please you. Now please keep fucking me, I need to cum again for you." Gripping my waist, he turned us both, so he was now on top of me pounding me as though there was no tomorrow when there was another popping sound.

This time an older man appeared, an older version of my Adonis. He went straight towards Grace, and as she curtsied in front of him, he kissed her deeply, he was also naked and she then sat on the edge of the table, her legs spread wide, inviting him to use her for his pleasure as she played with her clit. "Oh, Eros my husband, Adonis has found his lost soulmate, now fuck me, my husband, make me cum."

"Yes, my queen, it will be my pleasure as always. I will suckle your clit, and bring it out of its hiding place, so it is hard and throbbing, you will then suck my cock deep in your throat, but not until I have done what needs to be done. As you know, you are not allowed not cum yet, not until we have filled Katrina with our seed, but first, he must show us both her cum filled holes. then maybe, I will allow you to be one of the first to suckle milk from her, now get yourself ready for me."

When Adonis heard this, he pulled out of me holding both my ass and cunt lips wide, as his Mama and Papa watched his creamy fluid that was tainted with blood drip from both my holes. A smile on both their faces. We could see Grace's cunt leak juices as her ass opened as he commanded. 'Now watch, as we both fill her full and make her ours once more.

"Yes, my husband, I will obey you."

"My son, Katrina is your lost maiden. I see the proof of her virginity; she will be trained in our ways; are you ready for this to now happen?"

"Yes, Papa I am."

Looking at Katrina he asked the same question. "Are you ready for us to fill you full of our seed and for your return to our realm again?" As Katrina looked up at him, her eyes were full of lust and longing, "yes, yes I am more than ready," she barely whispered. His papa was now standing behind me as once again Adonis turned me, so I was facing him, then pulled me over him, suckling hard on my nipples again, burying his cock deep in my twat, his fingers opening my butt, again proving to them both he had already filled both my holes with his seed as it began oozing out of me.

"Perfection," Adonis's Papa said, Adonis, pulled off my teats allowing his Papa to wrap his arms around me, his fingers pinching and pulling hard on my nipples, then gripping my waist he filled my ass. "Fuck her hard, my son, I am with you now and she will be initiated into our world again."

Both men fucked me as I had never been fucked before. I lost count of the number of times they made me cum, but it was pure heaven. All of a sudden, they both roared, filling me full of their seed at the same time. When they pulled out of me, my holes were wide open as both held their open palms as their cum dripped out of me, my cunt and ass were pulsating with pure heavenly pleasure.

"Now to rub our seed into your nipples. Are you ready for your milking to start Katrina, and for Adonis to make you his?" Again, I nodded my head, barely able to speak, but managed to murmur, "Yes, your majesty I am, I want to belong to Adonis."

As they rubbed their seed and juices into my tits, my body tingled all over, as Adonis gently kissed me. My fingers found my now protruding clit, and the slightest touch sent me spiralling again.

"Oh yes master, make me cum again, I want you to use and fuck me for all time."

"I fully intend to my love, now I have found you, I am never going to let you go," was the only reply I got. All three were watching as I made myself cum again. Adonis and Eros having rubbed their combined seed and juices into my tits and were pulling hard on my nipples again as drops of white liquid began to ooze out. "Fuck Papa, look, she is milking already." He leant his head down, suckling my teats into his mouth and began suckling. "Mmmmmm," was all I could hear, as he went from one teat to the other. His Papa also suckled from my teats. Both of them draining a tit, one masturbating my clit, the other fisting me, when they had finished, Eros walked over to his queen.

I glanced over to where Grace was sitting, legs spread wide waiting for her husband. She opened her pussy lips wide making her clit pop, "cum for me my queen, for I am going to have my fill of your juices," he knelt in front of her, his mouth covering her pussy, sucking, and slurping everything she gave him. Lifting his mouth to hers he kissed her deeply, "do you want to taste Katrina," he asked breathlessly.

"Yes, my husband, I do," holding the sides of her head, he guided his hard throbbing cock to her open mouth; pushing in, watching as his huge cock fucked deep in her throat. "Ahhhhh fuck, Grace my love, you are making me want to cum, just like you always do. Pull your cunt lips open and make your little cock pop, let me see how you pulsate for me." Grace did as she was told, opening her cunt lips wide, making her clit look like a hard cock. "Wank yourself while I fuck your throat and tell me when you are about to cum, I am going to fist you hard, then feed you my cum as your juices dribble down your thighs." He was pumping hard and deep down her throat as she wanked her clit furiously, he buried his fist deep in her cunt pumping her hard and fast, which made her asshole open.

"Ahhhhh Eros, I, I'm cumming, fill my ass as only you know how to, now my love, now," she screamed. Eros fisted her ass, as he watched her cum. Her juices flowed out of her for us all to see, it was like a small waterfall.

"Ahh, yes my love, open yourself and show us as I fill you full, drink it all down, don't let any spill." She looked up at him smiling as she opened her mouth wider letting him deeply penetrate her throat. Again, he roared as he filled her stomach, "Now to fuck you," he pulled out of her mouth, holding the base of his cock so he would cause her no damage. When he was free of her mouth, he held himself at the opening of her pussy, pushing in deeply, and then saw a few drops of his seed drip onto her tits.

After a while, Eros came with another thundering roar, making the walls of my home shake. I watched in amazement while stroking Adonis's hair with one hand as my other hand tried to circle his enormous cock, as he suckled me hard. "Fuck," I thought, he is huge, both their cocks must have been as least a foot long if not longer.

When his mama and papa had finished Adonis stood up, holding tight to Katrina's waist, and keeping her steady, he walked her to where his parents stood waiting for them, smiling. Katrina felt no embarrassment or shame in being naked, her nipple now totally healed, and they both glowed and shimmered as they began to leak milk. Grace looked at Katrina's nipples and then at Eros, "Please husband, may I have the pleasure before we return?"

Eros looked at her, telling her that she could suckle my milk, but when they returned home she knew he would punish her as she had let his seed drip onto her tits. She looked down at them and brought her hand up to wipe it away.

"Oh no you don't Grace; you will leave it for everyone to see." Grace flushed at the thought of having to show the seed she had let fall on her body. "Now suckle her before we return," Eros said. Grace lifted both my tits and began suckling, first one nipple then the other; this made me start squirming and squirting.

"Enough," Eros said.

Grace lifted her mouth off Katrina's nipples, and they held hands placing Katrina in the centre of them, each of them was touching Katrina with their fingers. Eros and Adonis tapped their index fingers together and we instantly vanished from my front room, only to appear in a room of pure opulence. Katrina was still pulling on her nipples and wanking her clit.

Eros smiled at his son, "Take her to the pleasure dome son, and have her milked."

Adonis couldn't take his eyes off me, watching as spurt after spurt of milk shot out of my ever-growing and glowing teats, "you have to ready her for your wedding; as I must punish your mama for spilling my seed." Adonis grinned at his Papa, knowing how much his Mama hated the thought of Eros punishing her.

"Yes papa," Adonis picked Katrina up, wrapping her in his arms. Her arms folded around his neck as her nipples found their way to his mouth, his cock burying itself deep in her cunt. Pushing so deep into her cervix, she felt his every movement as he took her to the pleasure dome, which was sending her wild with need, "Ahhhhhhh fuck my love, you are my soul, I love you." He stopped by a door, looking into my eyes, "Remember, try and remember, and tell me why you ran from me?" He opened the door taking her straight to the huge bed; laying her on top he whispered, "Mine, only mine, no one will ever touch you but me and Papa. Marry me Katrina and tell the world you are now forever mine."

"Oh yes Adonis," she whispered looking into his eyes, "yes, I'll marry you. I love you so, always have done." Then I wondered "Why would I say something like that, I have only just met him or have I," but somehow I knew it was true, yes, she did love him, but why had she run, she would have to try and find out and remember. "Come fuck me, I need you," she lay back spreading her legs wide for Adonis so he could see how he was affecting her, his cock standing proud, as he went to lay beside her. They could hear lots of laughter and whisperings, "Queen's punishment, hehehehe, yes, ah fuck yesss."

Meanwhile, the king was preparing Grace, his queen for her punishment in their punishment room. "It's been a while since we used this room, isn't it my love?" holding onto her as he fastened her tight to the cross. Her back was straight, her legs high and wide, her ass and pussy on full show, while her arms and wrists were also fastened tight. She couldn't move a muscle, she had to accept her punishment however it may come. She looked at Eros, who was sitting naked watching her, his fingers around his massive cock looking at her naked body. Then clapped his hands and some imps appeared, ten male and two female, and they were also naked. They stood before their king and queen and either bowed or curtsied.