My Long Lost Forgotten Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way her nipples were jingling with the sound of the bells as they rubbed against his chest, was making her desire for him grow stronger, and beads of milk were leaking from her growing nipples. He looked down at them, then back up to her eyes, plainly seeing lust and desire. When the music finished, they went to sit back down at the table and were all making merry.

Adonis pulled Katrina onto his lap, his cock sliding into her wet juicy cunt, as he whispered in her ear, you want me to fuck you here in front of everyone don't you, or do you wish for me to fuck you in private?" She looked at him and was about to tell him of her desire when the shifter came out.

The people he had been with looked at him, shock written all over their faces. He kept his head down as he passed them, "hey shifty," he heard someone shout, but he ignored them going straight to his dwellings. The people he was with just stood open-mouthed staring as he passed them by, and they saw what had been done to him as punishment.

"I'm not surprised," someone said, "have you ever seen him using the girls, virgins especially, then taking them out where someone is waiting to buy them as slaves?" The others who were listening to him all shook their heads. "Oh yes, I have seen it on a couple of occasions, the poor girls didn't know what was happening to them and they were all virgins." One person looked at him, querying, "How could they be virgins if he fucked them all?" He smiled saying "Oh come on, he fucked their asses and mouths but kept the twats intact. He had to make sure their throats were open enough to accept all the cocks they were going to get."

"Oh, I couldn't think of anything more horrendous," one woman said.

"No, I agree with you," another said, but, he has been getting away with it for years now, but no more thank the heavens." They all slowly moved towards the dance floor and enjoyed the rest of the evening; nearing midnight, everyone began chanting, "Prince, princess, prince, princess."

Adonis stood, with Katrina by his side as they walked to the middle of the dance floor, while he quietly told her, everyone wanted to see them dance again before the evening came to an end. Katrina put her arms around him smiling up at him. He placed his open hand on the small of her back pulling her close to him, holding one of her hands he waltzed her round and round the room, with everyone clapping and cheering. Some of the women were slightly bent over, allowing their partners to have sex with them.

Everything about this realm was open and free of any unease; everyone was open and willing to have sex wherever, whenever and however they wished. Looking at the people as they danced, Katrina's nipples were hardening so much, they were beginning to ache, so she jumped up into Adonis's arms and as she did his cock slid into her cunt, "Fill me, full Adonis, as you suckle my nipples and milk me. I love you so much," she said as she pumped herself up and down on his cock; not caring who could see them, she just knew she wanted his cock deep inside her.

They were in a world of their own as they fucked again in front of everyone, hearing all the guests whoop, and holler in delight. Adonis made her cum twice before he said to her, "I am going to fill you so full my love, and the guests will want to see." He then came hard, his spunk filling her deep inside.

When he had finished cumming, he turned her around still holding her in his arms and he held her legs wide, so everyone could see the love they felt for each other. They arrived at where the king and queen were sitting, the queen being pleasured by the imps, who were making her cum continually. When Katrina saw this her libido started spiking again and saw people putting a table in the middle of the floor. Hearing shouts of more, more your Majesty. The king looked at Adonis smiling, and Katrina was beginning to squirm again whispering "More my love give me more."

He carried her to the table, the king was with them, they laid her on her side holding one of her legs high, and they both pushed in, filling her more than full. After the guests had seen this they started to drift away to their homes. Soon there were just the four of them and the guards, the king bent kissing her cheeks, the queen doing the same, "Welcome home Katrina, welcome home," then left hand in hand, the king and queen as well as Adonis and Katrina.

As the months went by, Katrina was getting used to finding her way around, everyone she passed had a smile for her, but never was she allowed to go anywhere alone, she always had at least one guard.

She enjoyed strolling around the grounds and on every corner you went past, you could see couples making out however they wished, everyone was always naked, as this was their way, but no one ever took advantage of anyone else.

I saw the queen's seer with a gentleman whose back was towards me, she was sitting on his lap as he suckled hard on her nipples, she smiled when she saw me, just as she began spurting her cum all over him. I was rubbing my swelling stomach, which had been twinging most of the day, but thought nothing of it as it wouldn't be long now until I brought another soul into this world. I suddenly grasped the guard who looked at me wondering what was to do.

"I need to get back home, I think the baby's coming," I told him. He glanced down at my stomach, then lifted me in his arms, marching straight back to the castle; it took him no more than ten minutes. Shouting for Adonis and the king, who were at the time in a monthly meeting, but when they heard the guard, they dismissed everyone, telling the guards to clear everyone out immediately. The guard gently placed me on a seat, and I couldn't help but spread my legs wide jumping to the side of me as my waters broke, "Adonis," I screamed. A pool of fluid and blood poured from my pussy as I heard them come running toward me. Both Adonis and the king lifted me in their arms, making sure my pussy was on full show. They took me to the nursing room and placed me on the bed, putting my feet in stirrups, the king busied himself preparing me for my birth, while Adonis came to my head running his soothing fingers on my temples, quietly speaking soft soothing words of love to me.

The pains came and went and at that moment another agonizing pain ripped through me, the king holding my pussy lips wide, his fingers opening me more. "I can see the head, push hard for me Katrina." Adonis tried to help the king, but I was gripping him so tight, he stayed where he was, gently trying to soothe me. "Katrina when you feel another pain push down hard" his hands were covered in my blood, and another agonizing pain hit me. I pushed as hard as I could and felt the baby's head pop out.

They gave me a minute, and he then told me to push again, and I could see the king was helping to pull the baby out. "Hold her head up son so she can see her child being born." Adonis held my head and all three of us saw the baby being delivered. "A boy," shouted Adonis looking down at me, with a big beaming smile, "we have a son, my love, well done." He went to stand by his father, who was swaddling the baby then gave the baby to his son, who brought him to rest on my chest. The wailing of the baby filled the room as I held my nipple to his mouth, and he began to suckle. I looked at both men, who were then cleaning me up when I got another sharp agonizing pain which made me open my legs wide again, "another child," he cleaned me the best he could, but I didn't care, I knew I just wanted to push again and push I did. Again the king helped me to birth our second child; he couldn't believe it when I gave birth to a daughter.

Again Adonis brought the child to me placing the child on my other breast and she began suckling too. I was exhausted and closed my eyes feeling my twins both suckling. The king and Adonis cleaned me up, they pulled the children off my breasts and carried me to our bed, where they put the wailing children back to feeding, covering me from my hips to my knees to give me a little dignity.

Looking at the two men who had brought my children into the world, I saw nothing but pride and love on their faces, as they saw the babies feeding; both were suckling hard. "This doesn't feel normal to me, but I can feel my cunt and butt opening and closing as they are suckling," I said looking at them both; their cocks hardening in the knowledge of what I needed. My hands gently caressed the children's backs as their tiny hands found each other, they quietened but continued to suckle. Their eyes were the colour of their daddy's eyes, with the same tufts of dark hair, my children were absolutely beautiful.

Adonis came to face me as I opened my mouth, I want him to face fuck me and feed me all he had. I couldn't help it, as I thought about what he had said to me before I began milking, and yes, every time I was suckled, my clitty throbbed and I had to be fucked. The children had fallen to sleep on my breasts, just as the king pushed deep into my butt and fucked me hard. Between them, they were spit-roasting me, I couldn't get enough, I wanted them both deep in my body.

The door burst open, and the queen came running in, "Oh my beautiful children," a smile so bright it filled the room. "Twins, you've had twins; you have truly made us happy," as she bent over kissing my forehead, just as Adonis shot his load down my throat, feeding me, and the king filled me full of his semen. When he pulled out the queen went to him and kneeling in front of him took his cock in her mouth cleaning him thoroughly.

The twins murmured, finding my nipples again, again suckling deep. Adonis smiled at me, saying, "I thank the heavens I found you, my angel, you have now made our lives complete."