All Comments on 'My Long Road Home'

by BaccusDelectous

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
gosh, lovely and heartfelt. I'm glad that you wrapped up the ending with Fred too.

gosh, lovely and heartfelt. I'm glad that you wrapped up the ending with Fred too.

Top marks for your first voyage. Top marks to Bhart1 too, I love his stories. Look forward to reading more of yours BD

bhart1bhart1almost 6 years ago
Splendid!

Not having read it since we finished the editing phase, I'd forgotten what a fresh perspective on erotic lit you bring to us here at Literotica. This piece is absolutely brimming with tender romance and downright hot sex!

As usual, I found a few flaws in my editing. But, I don't think anyone will find them deal breakers. Congratulations, my new friend, and I can't wait to find out what future stories are lurking in your fertile imagination!

GybbsGybbsalmost 6 years ago
a true Gentleman

Thanks for an amazing story! I had always heard a gentleman ALWAYS supports himself on his elbows. That's when I knew Dale was a Keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect

This was the best piece I've ever read on here! It was engaging, well written, sexy, romantic, it had everything! This piece was better than some published novels that I've read! Please continue writing, you clearly have a wonderful skill and I would love to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good job

Well done! Really enjoyed your style of writing. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have no words...I have so many words

I am really stunned by your wonderful loving story. I have cried with Dale and Ethan as their love develops in this story. Dale's hairy strength is so tender, He is so devoted, and together their sexual exploration is beyond words. I love Dale's hairy chest and body, and he is a really splendid gentleman in his loving of Ethan. I'm ready to read much more from you. Thanks you for posting this loving story. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

A great story as good as my favourite authors David Patrick and N J Mathis. Thank you more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

Your story is beautifully and skillfully rendered. Although this may be your first submission on this site, your writing is so superbly crafted that you obviously have been working at your art for a substantial amount of time. Thank you so much for generously applying your gifts here in this touching, sexy, and satisfying tale. I love your writing. Please write some more.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful and emotional story of hurt, overcoming, healing, love, and so much more.

BaccusDelectousBaccusDelectousalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks for reading the story and I really apprappreciate all of you taking the time in providing me with some feedback. It’s really my first try in writing something and had the courage to publish it online. I have never published anything anywhere until now (well, besides all the college writing if you count those. Lol) Kudos to bhart1 really. Bhart1 taught me the power of using descriptive words, and bhart1’s editing is just superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Amazing work! Please keep writing. Absolutely love that Ethan is an Asian guy. More stories with Asian characters, so sexy and hot. I really related to it and related to Ethan.

amber1312amber1312almost 6 years ago
Wow

This is your first story ?? Wow evocative, well written. Made me laugh made me cry 😢 and made me go “awww” please continue to write you have an amazing gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What an awesome story. I definitely will be watching out for more of your work. Thank you!

lexavianlexavianalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Simply wonderful! Your writing is so good and enchanting that even though I frankly came here for erotica, I enjoyed it for the writing and the plot more. I eagerly await anything else you give us and would be willing to pay for a large collection or this sort of story in a larger format.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Breathtaking

This story was simply phenomenal. Through such pain and heartache true love was found. It's not often I find a story on this site that truly brings me to tears but this one did. The connection between Ethan and Dale was so stunning and pure. I really hope you will continue writing, you have a talent many people could only wish for. Thank you for writing with story.

- Nina x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best I've ever read, period!

Your story was amazingly great. Took me on an ride that ranged from aroused (Dale sounds like my ideal man!) to sheading tears. Loved it from beginning to end.

Please write more like this. If published, would happily buy anthing else you've written.

Sincerely hope that this will be the first of many more to come.

Jeffe G

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

So it was a nice story, though there were a few complaints I had.

Ethan says he would often spend more time at Bryce's house than his own; yet when he is thrown out of his own home he doesn't even consider going there. I mean, the thought doesn't even occur to him. Just a quick line about not wanting to burden them or have them be ostracized by the church would have fixed this. But as is, it left me wondering why Ethan just seemed to forget about the supportive and caring people that had been such a big part of his life. I was actually surprised when he finally decided to call Bryce; especially since he could have done so at any point before then.

Fred's plea deal was the other big issue I had. He's busted for drugs, rape, assault, and theft; none of which would get him close to a life sentence; let alone the death penalty. So why on earth would he confess to the much larger crime of murder(let alone multiple ones) in order to get a reduced sentence that is longer than the one he would have received if he kept his mouth shut? I understand the desire to "wrap things up" but that was a little much.

Also, I don't think it's a bad idea to let readers know they are in for a rather violent rape scene. If not in the foreword than at least in the story tags.

Now those issues aside, it was an enjoyable read. For a first attempt at story telling it showed a great deal of promise. I wouldn't mind hearing how things turn out for Bryce back in Utah. Spinoff, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Heart wrenchingly Beautiful

This wonderful story brought tears to my eyes. Ethan and Dale are such pure souls. They deserve to be happy. The way their love developed is lovely to read. Great writing.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 2 years ago

Beautifully written! Thanks for showing what love can do to make you whole again!!

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 2 years ago

What An Absolutely Beautiful Love Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An amazing and heart warming story! I've re-read it several times. Keep hoping you'll write more like this, keeping

Dale-like men throughout.

bearminxbearminx9 months ago

I wish every tragedy had such a happy ending. We were all made from the same clay, we should never have to hide our true selves for any reason. I wish there were a lot more Dales in this world.

This story was very well written. A joy to read.

BaccusDelectousBaccusDelectous7 months agoAuthor

Hello, thanks again for reading my story and for taking time to drop a comment or two. It has been awhile since I posted anything. I have been working on a couple short stories, but work seems to take most of my creative energy away from having time to write. I do hope to publish another one in the future. Thank you. BD

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A captivating, grammatically perfect tale with a sensitivity that brought tears from my eyes as a few suppressed emotions were stirred.

This story deserves a solid 5+ points.

Thank you and I hope to see more of your writing..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous