My Long Road Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale must have felt it. He chuckled and gave me a knowing smile.

"You sure I'm not too heavy for you?"

"Oh, Dale...absolutely sure! I'm just fine and you feel wonderful! I love this!""

Dale leaned in for another long and passionate kiss. His hands moved up and down over my chest and stomach and then he began lightly tracing circles around my nipples.

I tried to find words to express the effect he was having on me, but all I could muster was a lusty groan.

He pressed his lips to one of my nipples and sucked on it. He took the nub between his teeth and flicked it gently with his tongue, causing me squirm and hunch my straining erection against his firm, round abdomen.

Dale's hand had moved down to my jeans, unzipping and pulling them down around my thighs. He traced the outline of my hard-on in underwear and then gently massaged it in his palm. His touch was electrifying.

His mouth left my nipple and kissed a trail from my chest to my navel and then on down to my bulge. He stopped and lifted gaze to mine, as if asking my permission.

I smiled and gave him a nod. Lifting my hips for him, Dale slid my underwear down in one swift move.

"You're even more beautiful than I've dreamt," Dale sighed.

He kissed my cock and then effortlessly took the entire thing in his mouth. He sucked it for awhile and the sensation was unbelievable. I couldn't believe such an enormous hunk of man was ravishing my cock.

Dale sat up and finished pulling my jeans and briefs off, tossing them to the floor along with our shirts. He then pushed both of my thighs toward my chest and arched my lower body.

I felt his tongue press against my balls and set off on one long, slow lick all the way up my shaft to my cockhead. That sent me over the edge and I came hard, streaking my chest and chin and even sending one volley all the way up onto his headboard.

I was breathing heavy, and couldn't say much until I was physically calmed down. Dale held me in place until I stopped panting and became aware of his warm laughter.

"I'm so sorry, Dale! I couldn't hold it! It hit me like lightning and..."

Dale proudly beamed down on me.

"No need to apologize, Son. In fact, that was quite an impressive display! Did you enjoy it?"

"God, yes!" was all I could respond.

Dale went to the bathroom and got a washrag. Seeing this hunk of hairy man was all it took to restore me fully hard again. He was shirtless but still had his pants on.

Enjoying the afterglow of my premature orgasm, I just lay on the bed while Dale wiped up my mess. It was so nice to see his strong arms and muscles twitching and flexing while cleaning me up.

Dale tossed the rag down in the pile of clothes and we resumed kissing.

I screwed up my courage and said, "Dale, I want to see you...all of you."

Dale smiled, unbuttoned his jeans and took them off. He had a pair of briefs underneath that could barely contain his bulge. With one swoop, his briefs came off and I finally saw what I'd been longing to see since spying him flaccid after his shower. I was not prepared for the reality of it.

Dale's cut cock was fully erect and even bigger than I had imagined. It jutted straight out from his furry loins and looked hungry for attention. His hefty balls rested underneath it almost as if they were supporting its weight.

His bush was trimmed but not shaved. I looked up at Dale and he nodded. I reached out to touch it for the very first time. It looked as strong as him and felt solid as a baseball bat.

It was so thick my fingers couldn't quite meet around it. I wondered how a man could have such a big cock and slowly ran my hand up its length to press into his modest pad. A deep and guttural groan escaped him.

"Oh, Ethan! That feels so good. It's been such a long time since..."

He trailed off, unable to adequately express himself.

I sat up on the edge of his bed and tenderly ran my tongue up the length of his shaft. Dale moaned and closed his eyes. Using both hands, I grabbed hold of his thick cock and marveled at how many uncovered inches showed from my hands.

A drop of pre-cum appeared in his slit and I stuck out my tongue to lick it. It was both sweet and tangy. I opened my mouth and tried to suck in as much as I could. I was only able to fit the head and maybe another couple inches in before I started to choke.

"Easy does it, Ethan. Ah-h-h...your mouth is so nice and warm!"

Dale lowered himself down on the bed and I got in between his thighs, with one hand slowly stroking his cock and the other massaging his hefty sac. His scrotum was big and his testicles looked bigger than golf balls as they strained at it.

I diligently sucked and massaged the magnificent specimen, varying my speed as I toiled on it. Dale's moans were getting louder and he placed his hands on my head, instructing me exactly how fast and deep he preferred to be sucked. I choked several times since I was not used to his size, but I knew he wasn't doing it on purpose.

Eventually Dale started lifting his hips in concert with the bobbing of my head. The longer I labored on him the more insistent he became.

After ten or fifteen minutes he announced, "I can't hold it much longer, Son!"

With that warning, he bucked his hips harder and tightened his grip on my head. A deep roar rolled up from his massive chest.

He locked his gaze on mine and I felt his cockhead swell. My mouth was suddenly flooded with his viscous, salty emission.

I tried to swallow as fast as I could, but still some leaked from the corners of my mouth and ran down my chin. Dale's breathing finally slowed down, but I continued sucking his cock until his orgasmic convulsions completely ceased. Dale wiped the trails of cum from my chin and fed them to me from his thick finger.

"Ethan...that was amazing!"

I swelled with pride at his praise and crawled back up by his side. We simply lay in each other's arms, cuddling and kissing until we both eventually dropped off to sleep.

Chapter 8

By the time I woke up, it was already in the late afternoon. I looked around and Dale was not in the room. I got dressed and went outside to the kitchen. Everything from breakfast had already been put away. Dale was nowhere to be found so I assumed he went to check on some livestock. I programmed my new iPhone and the first person that was on my call list was Bryce.

"Bryce, this is Ethan."

"Oh man! Where have you been? I didn't hear anything from you and your Mom said you'd left but didn't give any explanation. My Dad and I have been so worried!"

"Well, I'm doing fine, Bryce, and just wanted to let you know that. I'm out of state and staying with...a friend."

"Out of State? I didn't know you had friends out of state."

"Yeah...long story...but I'm okay. How are you and your Dad? By the way, Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas to you too Ethan. Is this your new number? What happened to your old phone?"

I knew Bryce would continue pressing me if I didn't offer up some kind of explanation.

"I lost it. I'm in Wyoming now and a very nice guy got me a new one and is letting me stay with him for the time being."

"Do you want Dad and me to come pick you up?"

"That's very kind of you to offer but no, Bryce. I'm fine, really. I think I need to stay away from Utah for a while longer. I came out to my parents and...it didn't go well. Dad went ballistic and threw me out. I called them yesterday but Dad cut me off and hung up."

"Oh, Ethan...I'm sorry. That sucks."

"Yeah, you ain't kidding."

"So, who's this man you're staying with?"

"Oh, he is a rancher and needs a ranch hand. I've decided to stay put for a while and learn some new things."

"Oh-h-h...so you're learning to be a cowboy...I see. Hmmm, is he gay?"

"Um...yeah." I answered.

"Well...are you and he...you know...like the movie Brokeback Mountain?"

"Bryce!"

"Ok...I won't ask...but just from how you answered that question I think I already know," he responded with a playful laugh.

"Maybe you can meet him sometime."

"I'd like that. Ethan, I'm glad to hear your voice and sure glad to know you're okay. Dad's outside shoveling snow right now but I'll tell him you called. I've really missed you, man!"

"Thanks, Bryce. I've really missed you guys too."

"You know you're always welcome here...if 'brokeback' doesn't work out, I mean."

"Quit it Bryce!" I laughed, "He's really nice...and older, like your Dad."

"So, not just 'brokeback' I see. You've found your Brendan Gleeson."

"You're too much! If Brendan Gleeson is built solid, hairy and kind of bald...then yes."

"Hmmm...now I'm really intrigued. I sure hope to meet your cowboy one day. Now you can finally leave my dad alone."

I burst out laughing. Bryce always has a way of turning lemons into lemonade. But he apparently was aware of my huge crush on his Dad, before meeting Dale anyway.

"I hope so too Bryce. I hope so too."

"Please keep in touch and be sure to let me know how 'broke' your 'back' gets." Bryce said cheekily.

"And please tell your dad hello for me. I'll call again soon."

I felt a sense of joy and comfort after calling Bryce. It was so good to talk to my friend, my only friend.

Chapter 9

Not too long after my phone call with Bryce, Dale walked in with Duke.

"Hey Ethan, I was out tending the horses. Looks like one of them is going to give birth to a foal any day now. We need to pay attention to that. When it's time for labor, we'll need all hands on deck."

"Yes Sir."

"Easy with the 'sir' stuff..."

Dale hugged me and pressed his lips to mine in a dry kiss.

"How are you feeling? Any regrets over what happened this morning?"

"None, Dale...it was wonderful. It was all I hoped for and more!"

"So you've had your fill for the day?"

"No! That's not what I meant at all!"

Dale leaned in for a wet kiss. It was tender yet determined.

"I hoped you'd say that," he said with wry smile, then over his shoulder as he started up the stairs to his bedroom, "because I'd sure love to take you to bed for seconds."

I shot up the stairs behind him after that pronouncement. Once I reached his bedroom Dale was out of his shirt and pulling down his pants. He was already semi-hard.

I buried my face in his hairy chest to inhale his manly scent. He lowered himself down and kissed my forehead, my cheeks and then my lips. His tongue found its way into my open mouth and we kissed passionately.

"You're a great kisser, Ethan."

He proceeded to kiss a trail down my chest and stomach to my cock. He took it to the root and vigorously sucked it. After flicking the head several times with his tongue, he licked my balls and then sucked each one separately.

Next, much to my surprise, he put them both in his mouth and swirled them around. I was in Heaven. Dale popped them out and took my cock to the root again. Moving his head up and down, he massaged the head with his tongue while sucking. He quickly took me to the brink of another orgasm.

"Oh Dale...please don't stop! I'm close to coming!"

With my verbal cue, he sucked my cock even faster and harder. I moaned loudly and arched my back, trying to push my cock further and further into his mouth until I finally exploded. Our eyes met and I watched him swallow every last drop.

"Mmmm! That tasted so sweet, Ethan. Did you enjoy this?"

"You have no idea how you just made me feel!"

"That's good to know, but I'm not done yet," he said in a playful tone.

One of Dale's strong hands slowly pushed me back down on the bed. I lay on my back again and he pushed my thighs back to my chest, totally exposing my balls and ass.

He parted my butt cheeks and massaged them while he blew bursts of air onto my hole. His tongue began circling my ring and I experienced a sensation I'd never before imagined. I moaned with pleasure and curled my toes.

It was one of the best feelings ever. Dale then began lapping directly at my pucker and sent entirely new waves of pleasure through my whole body. I shivered with orgasmic pleasure.

He pushed his tongue inside and began licking and lightly sucking at my hole at the same time. It put me in a euphoric state and I completely lost track of time.

When Dale pulled his tongue out of me and replaced it with his index finger he quickly found my prostate and massaged it. The feeling was incredible. I felt full, but then he inserted his middle finger in along with his index finger.

I yelped in surprise and he stopped. He leaned in for another kiss while keeping his fingers in me. His tender kiss distracted me enough that I didn't feel his fingers stretching me so much. Sensing that I was starting to relax, he began sliding his fingers in and out of me.

"Oh, Ethan...I want to make you feel good. I want to give you the kind of feelings that only another man can give you. I want to make love to you."

"Oh, yes! Please! I want you to!"

Dale pulled his fingers out momentarily and then he straddled my body. The sight of his commanding bulk straddling me was stunning. His thick, semi-erect cock was dangling right above my lip. I opened my mouth and took him in.

I opened wide but could only take a few inches before I felt his cock hit the back of my throat. Dale balanced himself by putting his hands on the headboard. He slowly pumped it in and out of my mouth.

My hands were kneading his butt, pulling him forward and urging him to go deeper. He must have made love to my mouth for ten minutes, altering the depth and speed of his thrusts until he suddenly pulled out.

"If we keep this up I won't be able to hold it."

With that he moved back down to my cock, sucking it while pushing those two gloriously thick fingers back into my hole. He was driving me wild. I whimpered and writhed uncontrollably.

Dale inserted two more fingers inside me. It stretched me to the max and I hoped it would be enough to prepare me for what was still to come. He was very tender and took his time loosening me up, all the while kissing along my inner thighs and nipping at my cock.

This was nothing like what Fred had done to me. All my fears were completely allayed in his loving and skillful hands.

"Dale, I'm ready for you to help me forget the past."

"It's my only wish for you, Son."

Dale removed his fingers and pushed my thighs back to my chest again. He dove in with his tongue, laving and kissing at my hole again.

He propped back up and took a bottle of lube from the nightstand. He applied an ample amount to my quivering orifice and generously slathered his impressive cock.

His hefty midsection pried my legs apart and he scooted up until his cock was resting on mine. His warm balls were draped over my hole. He slowly moved his body and our cocks rubbed each other, his balls rolling around on my hole. I shuddered.

"Ethan, relax yourself as much as you can. I'll go as slow as you need me to. I want you to feel good. If it becomes too painful, say so and we'll stop, okay?"

Dale gently pressed his bloated cock head to my tight hole until it yielded. I gasped, not expecting to experience such pain from his penetration. My hole involuntarily clenched at his substantial girth and my toes reflexively curled.

"You okay, Ethan? Am I hurting you?"

"It's a little painful, but I'm fine. You're just so big...please, go slow."

Dale patiently took his time, allowing me to get used to his size. He held still until he felt my pucker relax and then began gently rocking his hips.

The sensation was so overwhelming I dug my fingers into his strong arms and muscular back. I moaned from the mixture of pleasure and pain. Dale distracted me again with a flurry of tender kisses.

When he pulled his face from mine I looked into his eyes and nodded my head, giving him my okay to proceed. Again, he gently applied more pressure. I felt my hole finally succumb and his shaft began inching deeper inside me. When I flinched again he held still to let me adjust.

"Oh, Ethan...you're so wonderfully tight. Am I too painful?"

"No, Dale! You're perfect!"

By my expression Dale could tell I was lying and he saw right through me.

"Tell me when the pain subsides. The last thing I want in this world is to hurt you."

He leaned in and passionately kissed me again. I was determined to take all of him in and arched my back to signal that I was ready for more.

He pulled his cock back and then slowly pushed it in a little deeper. He began gently rocking on top of me and I felt his massive tool gain new depth with each thrust. It took a while, but at last I felt him bottom out and his huge balls snuggled up to my butt.

"That's it! I'm in!" he proudly proclaimed.

"God! It's massive, Dale! I feel so full...but so close to you!"

"Have I made you happy?"

"Oh, yes!"

With that he resumed rocking and filling me with pleasurable sensations I'd never imagined possible. It was unbelievably intense, yet soothing.

Dale kept his pace slow for the longest time and then gradually became more forceful with his penetrations. He lifted his torso from mine and grabbed my ankles, spreading my legs for deeper access. His beautiful balls, so big and warm, insistently slapped against my ass as he pressed me to give him more.

We never broke eye contact. Dale read my expression to vary the speed and force of his thrusts and seemed to take me to a new level of pleasure with each one. His massive piston stimulated me so deeply I felt an inevitable orgasm building.

"This feels so good! I'm gonna come, Dale!"

He picked up his speed and plowed into me with the full force of his passion.

"Just let go and don't hold back. I want you to come for me!"

The orgasm hit me fast and hard. Several ropes of cum landed on my chest and stomach. It was so intense I felt exhausted.

"That was incredible, Dale!"

He slowed down his thrusts but didn't pull out.

"Good! But we're not done yet. I still haven't come."

Dale resumed his thrusting and amazed me with his stamina. This time around he picked up his pace and pushed his cock so deep inside me it seemed to reach up into my stomach.

He lay on top of me and wrapped his thick arms around my head. His hairy chest was now directly on top of my face and I burrowed into it. His thrusts came at me harder and faster, and his moans were getting louder with each one.

He looked into my eyes again and asked, "Are you ready for me?!"

"Please! I'm ready! Come inside me...I love you!"

Those last three words popped out before I knew I had said them. He pumped into me faster and faster until, with a loud and deep roar, I felt his cock begin flexing and unloading his seed in me.

Still holding me, Dale kissed me with unbridled passion we rocked as one in our blissful union. Once his orgasm subsided he gazed deeply into my eyes.

"Oh my sweet Ethan...I love you too, Son!"

He tenderly caressed me till his cock became soft enough that it slipped from my hold.

"Oh, Dale! Thank you!"

He smiled and caressed my face. No more words were necessary at that point.

Chapter 10

Our relationship continued to bloom. I no longer slept in my room and moved into Dale's.

We made love almost everyday, sometimes two or three times. We would suck each other off in the morning and he would make passionate love to me at night, although it didn't always include intercourse.

Dale's massively thick cock was taking some get used to. However, he would caress and make oral love to my entire body. When I had enough, he would wrap his arms around me and we would fall asleep together.

He said there was no better way to drift off than to holding me in his arms. I totally agreed.

The night of New Year's Eve, Dale told me that he needed my help. The mare he'd told me of was going into labor.