All Comments on 'My Lord My Prince Ch. 02'

by poshbillionaire

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago
More More...Gimme More.

I am addicted to this story. NEED more. Love Love Love Love. Cheers :D

EMArnoldEMArnoldalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Thanks for updating this story. It is evolving into quite the complex tale- I'm enjoying this read more because it is not travelling down the well worn path of cliche . I especially like the introduction of new characters (and possible conflict) as they move the story forward and help the reader get to know our two main men better.

Oh, and thanks for the tantalizing peek at what awaits us once the prince comes of age... Hot!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Excellent

That was absolutely perfect :) great job!

juci_lucijuci_lucialmost 13 years ago
beautiful!!!

this story is absolutely beautiful it is keeping me enthralled at what will happen next! I can't wait for the next chapter!!! thanx x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yawn.

I'm sorry, but it's so...predictable and boring that Asgar gets to be the top and sweet, shy little prince ham (good grief! will he put on a dress next?) the bottom. It would have been soooo much more interesting to me--and have kept me reading--if that vision had had Asgar getting the fingers and the cock up the ass rather than the little prince.

Little and pretty equals "girly" and gets fucked. Big and manly equals "manly" and gets to fuck. I was hoping for a surprise or two. For Asgar t have to deal with the fact that maybe he wants a man because he wants to be fucked too, sometimes. But it was totally by the numbers. Too bad.

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
Fan

I am such a fan of both of your ongoing series. The slow build of the relationship between Hammond and Asgar is done with a deft touch. The emotional turmoil Asgar experienced over his lack of memory was especially well done, though a prince and a slave, they are eqauls, each reyling on the other. I eagerly await your next chapter.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ermmm

This is such a beautiful story, you need to write faster!

Hey Anon, not every story can appeal to every single person. I for one am pretty small and in love with a big man so this is exactly the kind of story I enjoy reading. You might see it as a stereotype but it's actually real life for some of us. To each his own.

I love this story posh keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just gorgeous..!

I so want to know what happens next. They are love's young dream. lol!

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Loving it BUT.....

aren't you all frustrated not knowing who Asgar is???? Hell, I'm frustrated!! I want to know who he is..obviously, not a slave but of royalty but I want that confirm, damn it! LOL. Sorry but I'm a bit frustrated! I WANT TO KNOW!!! Ok, stopping with the tantrum. :)

I'm truly enjoying it. I love it that you're building up the characters and not just going straight to doing it, you know. I like that alot. :) It's like foreplay...lots of it...so exciting and hot at the same time. *grins*

Anyway, how many chapters are there? Please, please write faster...this is such a fascinating story!!

Cheers!! (:

MTaGiLMTaGiLalmost 13 years ago
Lovely!

Can't wait until the next installment! I just hope we don't have to wait too long for it. Your story is enchanting and you are a very talented writer. Thank you.

Moonbeam31Moonbeam31almost 13 years ago
Two Questions

Why didn't Miriam tell Asgar right away that he could die if he had sex with the prince? I mean, she seems to think he knows, but why would he when the Prince doesn't? Asgar isn't from there and hasn't got all his memory and she knows right away they've the hots for each other. Wouldn't she warn him right away, not wait months? That seems really stupid of her. Months and months pass, and she doesn't say a word. They might have done it, and then he'd have died, and the Prince would be heartbroken, all because Miriam didn't tell Asgar right away. Why did she wait so long? Did she want Asgar to die if he had sex with the Prince?

Also, why can't the Prince free him? He's treating him like a guest and not a slave anyway. Everyone knows he's royalty and that it'll be trouble to have him as a slave. If they know this, why not free him and make him a guest so there won't be any trouble? I don't get it. I mean, it's not like he's going to leave until he gets his memory back.

Please don't tell me the prince can't free him, because you say the prince is really super smart and if he's that smart and has royal powers then even if there's a rule he'd find a way around it. He's not treating Asgar as a slave. No one is. Why is he still a slave after all these months instead of a guest? It seems really stupid.

SecretDeviantSecretDeviantalmost 13 years ago
That ..

Was so good!! I love this story! I love all your stories and I can't wait for more!!

allusive1allusive1almost 13 years ago
Very Hot!

I love a slow build-up, but I must say your pace had me quite frustrated. And I can't remember how old the prince is -- so how long do we have to wait? Then you gave us the temple vision scene. Not only was it a genius way to have sex without sex, it was SOOO hot! Whew! Nicely done. Hopefully that will tide me over until they actually have sex for real. Love it!

--Ally

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
love the story...

... need to know who asgar is.

please don't take too long for the next installment.

thank you ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes yes YES!

Need more to the story. Please submit next chapter soon.

kimb61kimb61almost 13 years ago
MORE~!

I'm addicted! pls update sooon!

uban44uban44over 12 years ago
best story I have read on here

this is the best story I have read on here. I wish you would make it into a novel because I would buy it in a heart beat. You have a great gift for telling a story, it just keeps us wanting more. I hope you keep the story going for awhile. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where

Where oh where is the next fuckin chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

You really need to upload the next chapter. Pretty please!!!! We are going crazy over here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next chapter

We are all dying for the next chapter here

Please finish it quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next chapter please

god its been so many months. next chapter please.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awesomeness!!!! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this; it's a very captivating story :) ....please write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please make this a 3part series

We have to have an ending..please!! Let us find some peace and satisfaction on what happens to the prince and his "Slave" - please!! You write so well and everything flows so eloquently. Please add another chapter to this series!!! Please don't stop here....

frenguyfrenguyover 12 years ago
please dear god put up more

please finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please finish

I am really impressed with this story and though you are working on the other you must finish this. It is well-written and a great story. You really so such a great job of creating interesting characters and making them come alive. The descriptions help me draw a picture in my mind. It really is an intriguing story. I look forward to finding out who he is. I hope that makes it possible for him and Hammond to be together though I can't imagine it would be accepted, royal or not. Please keep writing!

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My dear...

I know you're still active on lit, since I saw a comment you posted on another's story. It made me realize we haven't had any of your beautiful writing in far FAR too long. Please, perhaps comment on your own story and tell us how long we have to wait until delving back into your fantasy world?

=]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FINISH

I just came across this story and I love it. You've got me hooked so please finish!

Lady_FuryLady_Furyover 12 years ago
please continue

this has to be the most endearing story i have read in a long time. Im literally on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this plays out, please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please finish!

one of the best on lit, please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Missing the rest of the story

I noticed you have been writing here on Lit but haven't updated this story in awhile. Please don't forget your readers. We want to know what happens to Hammond and Asgar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue

I really want to know what comes next.

poshbillionaireposhbillionaireover 12 years agoAuthor
Hey guys...

Thanks for all the lovely feedback! I'm still here and I will be updating soon as I can... currently dealing with issues out of my control so please bear with me. It will be Chap 3 of this up next.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

Well worth the reread. Now that I'm all caught up. Onward to chapter 3.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago

Such a great story and you have done well in creating your characters. Such a talent in the undertones of sensualtiy, longing and passion. Please continue!

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
O.....M.......G!!!!

That was.... Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

passionate, encompassing, slow build up of love, affection and lust. yes to them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous