My Love Affair with My Mum Pt. 07

Story Info
More of our last night in Marbella - a blow job in her bed.
4.4k words
4.09
7.6k
12

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That last evening and night were simply wonderful. After mum had masturbated me to a magnificent climax that was celebrated by probably the largest cum I'd ever done we cleaned up. She came out of her bedroom into the lounge wearing a pink, cashmere vee neck sweater and the white shorts she'd been wearing earlier and still there was no sign of any vpl. The sweater didn't cling tightly to her but, from the amount of boob movement under the luxuriant wool it didn't seem as if she'd put them back into the bra and that she may have taken it off.

With the fervid vows of our love for each other still ringing in our ears we settled down for our last evening of the holiday. The atmosphere was hugely romantic and affectionate as we cuddled up on the couch with a bottle of wine and Netflix on the tv and watched a couple of episodes of The Crown. It was such an intimate and totally fucking horny evening where almost all the time we were touching and now and then kissing. Several times I tried to get things going again by brushing my hand against one of her tits or putting my hand onto bare leg but, as she usually did after something had happened between us, she'd switched off and seemed to have gone non-sexual.

Although we'd made huge strides today, especially this evening, in discussing and maybe even defining our relationship including the heartfelt admissions of loving each other as man and woman, that hadn't seemed to have loosened mum's sexual inhibitions. Whilst she was more 'touchy feely' than before and made no objection to me putting my arm around her shoulders as she cuddled up to me, I felt the resistance build up when my hand 'accidentally' touched one of her boobs or strayed further up her leg than she felt was reasonable. That said, what had gone on between us earlier and the atmosphere that had created, her obvious lack of a bra and, maybe, panties as well and all of my natural and, as some would say, unnatural feelings for her, made me keep trying.

As the evening wore on we became more relaxed with each other, if that's possible with a woman who has just jacked off a guy, especially if that was her son? But we did. So, we talked more and naturally what we talked about was us.

"So, Peter, do you have a girl friend?" she asked when the we finished watching the second episode of the Crown and I was imagining shagging Princess Di thinking what a plonker Charles was and still is actually, swapping her for the misnamed Queen Camilla, the old crab..

"No, nothing special."

"What's not special mean?"

"I see a couple but nothing special."

"Yea but what's that mean?" she persisted.

"Well just birds er, you know?"

"No love I don't think I do."

"Well, I am sure you can guess," I said my hand slipping down from her shoulder onto her collar bone with my fingers dangling down her upper chest.

"What like playthings are they?"

"Sort of," I grinned at her choice of words as really that was exactly what they were, "You must remember what it's like at my age mum."

"Sort of shag 'em and leave 'em is it?"

"Yes something like that?" I replied quite thrilled at the what we were talking about.

"Have you had a serious girlfriend yet?" she asked taking hold of my hand and making me wonder if that was a sign of affection or a way of stopping my fingers going any nearer to the swell of her boobs which, of course I had been targeting.

"Not really no."

"Just favourite ones to shag then is it?"

"Yes mum that's about it, I mean what else is there?"

"Well that's different to what you were telling me about us earlier isn't it."

Probably a bit out of line I replied, without thinking. "Well we're not shagging are we mum?"

"No that's true love but we are doing other things, aren't we?" she asked squeezing my hand with one of hers and stroking the back of it with the fingertips on the other. "And you do enjoy them don't you love?" she asked in almost a whisper.

""Yes of course I do and I love them and Jayne I want more so can we carry on when we get home?"

"We'll see when we're home but you're going away in a few days aren't you."

"But when I come home from uni?"

Infuriatingly but, I realised understandably she hedged her bets and replied with, "As I said love let's just wait and see shall we?"

"What's to see, we both love each other and want more don't we?"

"Yes, but it'll be different back home, with Sara there and your dad not far away."

"And other guys chasing you."

"Well that too," she smiled, adding, "Loads all the time."

"Is there mum?"

"No darling I avoid situations like that."

"What about the gym?"

"Well I can't avoid all men can I? Anyway, what about your couple of playthings will you be seeing them?"

"No because I'll be at uni won't I?

"Do you sleep with them?"

"How do you mean sleep mum."

"Just that, do you spend the night in bed sleeping with them."

"No."

"Have you?"

"Have I what?

"Slept the night with a girl or..... a woman even?"

"No, not really?"

"Do you want to?"

"Yes of course."

Then, completely out of the blue she gobsmacked me by asking, "So would you like to................" then paused before adding, "Sleep with me tonight darling?"

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. My mum was asking if I'd like to sleep with her? Fuck would I like a Lamborghini and a million quid? Of course, I want to sleep with her I was thinking as my cock stood up straight pressing against the outside of her upper, right thigh and almost, but not quite, involuntarily my hand found her right tit that was pressing against my chest. She sat up so it moved away and looking at me and raising her eyebrow she asked, "Well would you love?"

Of course, I wanted to but also, I wanted more. I didn't just want to sleep with her, as fab as that would be, I wanted to really sleep with her. I wanted us to be in bed together but not just to sleep and I was wondering, as I imagined her naked and, in my arms, just what she meant. Was this it? Was this at last the opportunity, an invitation I had been yearning about for so long? Was my mum actually asking if I'd like to fuck her?

"Yes, yes, of course I would mum, I would love to. You really mean it?"

"Yes darling, I do."

"And does that mean?" I asked pulling her to me and hugging her.

"Shush, don't ask me what I think you're going to, you know my feelings about that."

"So, we can't make love."

"No, I have told you that."

"But I can sleep in your bed all night."

"Yes, as long as you behave," she said running her hand up and down my bare leg and slightly inside the leg of my shorts. "Promise?"

"Yes I guess so," I sulkily replied hoping she'd run her hand further up and find out that I wasn't wearing any underpants.

"Don't get all moody, I've told you there are lots of other ways haven't I?" she told me brightening me up and stimulating my cock, that had softened a bit.

"What other ways?"

"Wait and find out when we're in bed. Now let's have a night cap, watch the news and then go to bed like an old married couple, shall we?" she said smiling and thrilling me even further.

As it happens, we just finished up the bottle of cheap Spanish white and mum said at just after ten, "Shall we then Peter?"

"What bed?"

"Yes, ready or do you want to watch the football highlights while I go alone and doze off?"

Smiling, I said, "Fuck the football, bed with you's a far better invitation let's do it."

"Come on then," she said taking hold of my hand and leading me across the room to put the lights out before climbing up the stairs with my face almost grazing on her bum. Inspecting it from such close range added weight to my no panties theory although a very dainty thong was a possibility.

"Use your bathroom love, then come on into my room, okay?"

"Yes sure, of course," I said in almost a stammer, "I'll be quick."

I wasn't sure whether to undress and have a shower and I had no idea what mum's night time habits were but then I remembered that just after dinner when she'd masturbated me I had cleaned up which was just as good as a shower so, I just brushed my teeth and then waited and wondered.

Coming out of the bathroom I saw that the door to her room was ajar and that the room inside was dimly lit, nearly dark. Almost shaking with anticipation and excitement I tapped on the door and heard her call out for me to come in. Pushing the door open, I stepped inside and saw that the only light in the room was coming from the bathroom the door of which was slightly. As my eyes adapted to the near darkness, I could just about make out that she was in the bed with the sheet pulled up around her shoulders covering her body completely.

"Welcome to my bedroom darling," she said in a near whisper turning slightly onto her side facing the empty side of the bed. Lifting the sheet up, she patted the bed and said, "Come on love." I was so nervous I could hardly move and she had to go on with, "Come on, don't be shy love, after all I am you mother, aren't I?" I walked slowly further into the room and stood alongside the bed and we stared at each other. I was so far outside both my comfort and experience levels that I had no idea what to do. Thankfully she did for in that same husky whisper she said, "You going to get in Pete?"

"Oh yes, yes of course I am," I said hurriedly with nerves.

"Then you'd better undress, hadn't you?"

I was now again in that exhibitionist state of mind that guys get when hugely aroused and I readily stripped off. I loved seeing her eyes focus on my cock, that I doubted had ever been harder and bigger and I was thrilled at what I thought was a look of interest, maybe even lust in them as she took that in. "Mmmmm you look so beautiful darling, come to mummy," she cooed as she sat up, let the sheet slip off her boobs and held her arms out towards me.

I still hadn't seen her naked, I hadn't seen her whole body, I didn't even know for fuck's sake whether she was shaved, trimmed or natural down below. I so badly wanted to see her that I almost grabbed the sheet and pulled it away from her. But I didn't. After all she was the boss, my mum and she was in charge so like the obedient son I am, I slipped into the bed as she let the sheet fall covering me. We were on our sides, me on my left her on her right, facing each other, almost touching, so close I could feel the warmth from her body and smell her perfume or hair spray or whatever the nice smell was. I didn't know what to do so I did nothing and waited for her.

She smiled and her eyes twinkled as she said in a whisper, "Hello darling welcome to my bed." I didn't know how to respond so I kept quiet and just put my hand onto her upper arm and rather stupidly said.

"Hello mum, I'm here," which made a little smile form on her lips as she moved her face to mine and kissed me softly right on the lips and replied.

"Yes darling, I know and................," she said pausing as she eased herself forward a little so that her boobs brushed lightly against my chest and fucking brilliantly her bare stomach pressed right against my dick. That made me jump and without any thought at all rubbed my hand slowly up and down her arm from her shoulder to her elbow and back again several times. Her skin was so smooth and nicely warm, it felt wonderful making me wonder just what it would feel like when I did that to the rest of her body, as she went on in a low, silky and very sexy tone, "You're very welcome to be here."

Then we kissed. And boy how we kissed. It was like no kiss I'd had before as it was deeper, lovelier, more intense and passionate than any I'd experienced. But then we were naked and I suppose that's the difference between a kiss with someone you are with to fuck than someone you love. With every squirm of my lips and licks of my tongue I was expressing my love for her and with every thrust of my cock on her stomach I was telling her how much I wanted to fuck her.

But somehow and for some reason that didn't seem as imperative as it had earlier and as I had thought it was throughout the holiday. Of course, I still wanted to get my cock up her and give her good going over but just being in bed with her with both of us naked in each other's arms was like being in another world. Holding her bare body against mine, feeling her tits on my chest and, at last, the crinkliness of her pubes on my cock and balls while our thighs mingled gave me a set of sensations I had not experienced before. I guess it was called love, something I hadn't experienced before

"Mum, Jayne please?" I begged trying to squirm myself between her legs, " Let me please, please," I groaned as my cock almost slid between them.

"No love, no not that."

"Not what?"

Baby you know you can't fuck me, we've agreed that haven't we?" she said almost making me cum by saying that right into my ear. My mum's talking about me fucking her and actually using fuck rang through my mind as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and sighed, "But fuck this Peter, fuck my hand and you'll think you're in me, in my pussy."

It was almost as good as a fuck. In fact, compared to a couple of slags I'd fucked it was better as they'd been so bloody loose and wet it was like fucking a bowl of custard or a jelly whereas mum's hand was dry and gripped me tightly.

"Well let me do this please," I groaned licking a nipple and sucking that and the whole bloody areola into my mouth as I slid my hand around her and grabbed her ass.

"Yes love, yes," she moaned arching her back and pushing her tit harder into my mouth and giving me more room on her bum. As I, probably not very romantically, sucked and slobbered at her tits moving from one to the other with no pattern or reason and squeezed and rubbed the lovely cheeks of her ass wanting, but not daring, to slide my finger between the rounded cheeks, so she was responding. Kissing the top of my head, running her hands up and down my back and squirming her stomach against my cock she was groaning and sighing her pleasure at what we were doing. And that, I realised was simulating fucking so why, I wondered for the umpteenth time why weren't we doing just that? Why the fuck could she go this far and not that itsy bitsy bit further and let me inside her. But that clearly wasn't to be right now so I got on with fucking the surrogate cunt she was giving me with her hand.

And, of course, that didn't last long.

"Oh fuck mum, yes, I'm near, I'm cumming, is that okay?"

"Yes darling, of course it is cum for me, cum for mummy, cum on me baby, cum on your mummy's belly where you lived all those years ago."

And with a deep grunt, a strong thrust into her hand I held myself rigid and shot my load all over her stomach, waist and lower chest.

"Oh baby, baby, baby," she whispered stroking me and lying still with my cum all over her. "Was that good for you?"

"It was wonderful mum it was fantastic," I groaned rolling off her and onto my back. We lay like that for a few minutes before she said.

"I'd better get cleaned up," as she slid out of the bed and I saw her fully naked, albeit from behind, for the very first time. But what a wonderful sight that was particularly seeing the bareness of her full but lovely rounded ass cheeks. She was gone for some time doing what women do in a bathroom after being fucked or, in her case, nearly fucked.

I was lying on my left side so was looking towards the bathroom when the door opened fully and the bedroom was flooded with light with her standing in it completely and beautifully naked so for the first time, I saw her neat landing patch of darker than I'd have thought, pubic hair.

She looked magnificent as she ambled across the room to the bed and stood beside it as if so show herself fully to me. I ran my eyes up and down her naked body as I sat up and muttered, "I'd better clean up before you come back to bed mum."

Her reply absolutely almost knocked me out. "Don't worry Peter," she said kneeling on the bed beside me and looking intently at my, still not fully soft cock as she went on with, "I quite like the taste of cum."

'Fuck, what the hell does that mean?' I asked myself not at all getting the message she was trying to convey to me even though she was now kneeling beside me and was putting her hand on my stomach with her fingers in my pubes right near to my cock. "Huh, er, um what, what do you mean?" I stammered.

"This darling," she whispered looking into my eyes as she bent forward and still holding my gaze lifted my semi flaccid cock up from my stomach and licking its length muttered, "Okay darling?".

"Oh my God Jayne, oh yes, yes please mum," I groaned reaching out for her assuming that she was going to give me a blow job. From where she was kneeling all I could reach were her head, shoulders and back and my hands thrilled when I found and fondled them. Obviously, my cock that had been in full ejaculation action only twenty or so minutes ago wasn't fully hard yet but also, I knew it wasn't fully soft either. Her soft fingers on it and then her tongue licking it soon changed that and before she had even taken it into her mouth it started hardening. However, once the warm wetness of her mouth took it in and she sucked it, so it quickly regained its full length, girth and hardness.

"Mmmmm baby," she sighed taking it almost out but leaving the tip touching her lips, "That's lovely."

"Is it for you too mum?"

"Yes darling feeling a man getting his strength back down there is a wonderful sensation for a woman."

"Really?"

"Yes when a woman's holding it the feeling's great but hard to describe."

"What in her hand?"

"Yes, or like this as it grows in her mouth."

"What about when it grows inside you, in your pussy?"

I could see that made her smile a little as she looked up at me and responded with. "Well I've not had a soft one in there love, most men I've been with have been hard by the time they got there."

"Lucky buggers then but then I would be too."

"Yes darling, just as you are now and so beautifully hard you are too, it's lovely but I have to concentrate now," she went on smiling.

I'd had a few blow jobs before but none had been anything like this. From my limited experience of having them done to me and much larger knowledge of the theory gained from watching porn, I'd put mum right up there with the best of them. Both in real life and porn vids, the women seem in a hurry to get the thing over and done with and have the guys cum quickly spurting either, into their mouths or over their faces. The real artists, though, take their time and that's exactly what mum did with me.

It was some time before I was even taken deeply into her mouth as for quite a while she concentrated on licking and kissing my cock from the base where it slithered into my scrotum right up to the tip in and around the pee hole. Most amazingly she did the same with my balls. Licking all over and around the sac she then sucked first one, then the other and then fucking amazingly both of my balls into her mouth. Swirling them slowly around in her mouth and rubbing them with her tongue she, at the same time slowly wanked my cock with one hand and caressed my thighs, stomach and that little sensitive patch between my balls and the crack in my arse with the other.

As she was doing all that to me, I just had to feel her. The urge to touch and stroke her became so strong that I had to do something. What I most wanted was to find her cunt, shove a couple of fingers up her and finger fuck her wet, warm, tight hole. But we hadn't gone down that path yet and I wasn't at all sure if it was on the agenda that, clearly, she set. So, my focus was now on her tits. I simply just had to get to them again. I sort of pawed my way under her shoulder and down her chest a bit but I couldn't reach my target, those wonderful, full, slightly saggy yet firm boobs that I couldn't see but could imagine how they were dangling down just waiting to be cupped and squeezed as I had several times before.

12