My Love Affair with My Mum Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the experienced, mature lover that she clearly is, mum got it, just as she gets most things but then, that's older women for you isn't it? She shifted her position so that her body moved up mine and those glorious boobs came within my reach. Gratefully, I grabbed them. Yes, grabbed not fondled and both at the same time. I had forgotten my sexual decorum and subtlety and, in my eagerness, I gripped them probably far too hard. Although she gasped and pulled away a bit she didn't really object or shrug me off and in fact after a few moments she pushed them firmlyr back against my hands which excited me even more.

But of course, with my naked mother kneeling beside me with my cock now in her mouth as I squeezed and rubbed her big tits hanging down so, the need to cum built up in me quite quickly.

"Oh Jayne, Jayne I am near what shall I do?" I groaned.

"Nothing baby, this is my show, it's Jayne's time," she mumbled adding, "Leave it all to me."

She was holding my cock and pumping it deeply into her mouth and almost out replicating beautifully the gripping sensations I get when in a more intimate hole. After a few moments, I found her rhythm and began thrusting in her mouth in time with her pleasure giving hand. Although not really fucking we were as one with a full sexual union as she took me closer and closer to my climax.

"Oh mum, my darling yes, fucking yes, yes, I'm cumming," I groaned fighting to hold it back a bit, "Shall I take it out now?"

"Oh no baby," she mumbled holding my cock pushed as far in her as it could go without her deep throating me. "I told you love, I like the taste of cum and I want to savour yours."

Hearing those such erotic and deeply personal words shoved me right over the top and I let go and shot my load. I had no idea how much I dumped in there but she had to push my cock out before I'd finished so I guessed it was a pretty hefty load. But as I withdrew, I saw that still more was seeping out and that went onto her chin, upper chest and a little onto her tits.

Letting go of my dick, she collapsed onto the bed and wriggled her body so she was alongside me. I cuddled her and she muttered, "Rub it in."

"What? I asked.

"The cum on my tits love, rub it into them."

I put my hand on her boob right at the top where it flows up from her chest which was where I thought my cum had landed and ran my fingertips across it to find the goo.

"No dear," she whispered grabbing my wrist, "Not with your hand, with this," she went on putting her other hand on my dick, "Rub it into me with your lovely cock."

I sat up and kneeling beside her looking down on this what I thought was such a perfect vision despite her tits sagging to the sides a bit. I saw the smears of my cum which were on the lower part of her left boob and holding my semi-flaccid dick I was leaning forward to rub the tip of it on the sperm when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Shit what's that?" I asked her.

"Bloody hell, it's probably Em., she must have changed her mind about staying out," she replied just as there was a tap on the door and it opening as we heard Emily saying, "I saw your light on Jay, are you awake?"

12