My Love Affair with My Son Pt. 07

Story Info
Emily joins us for more in mum’s bed that last night.
5.1k words
4.37
6.6k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry guys,

Somehow we screwed up the posting of this and you got part 7 twice. Here's the correct and final part of the story.

Love,

Jayne x.

Still with my dick in my hand that I'd pressed against my mum's left boob to rub my semen into it, I just about managed to get under the sheet before Emily came right into the room.

"What the hell Emily?" mum cried out grabbing her side of the sheet that was bundled around her knees and pulling it up around her.

"Oh my God, what lovely things are going on here," Emily said smiling as she came into the room.

"Nothing, nothing at all, Peter just popped in to say good night," mum blurted out sounding as guilty as hell even to me so God knows what Emily was thinking.

With a small laugh Emily replied nodding at the sheet, "It's a bit late for that Jay and, in any case, I've seen it all haven't I, it's our young superstud who should be covering up you know." That made me realise that all of my right side was uncovered and Emily would see that I was naked. 'Oh fuck it,' I thought to myself realising that mum and I had been caught out especially when Emily went on with, "Does he usually come in and say good night in the buff Jay and join you in the bed?"

I couldn't think how the hell mum was going to talk her way out of this so I kept quiet with my fingers crossed and tried to avoid ogling Emily. She looked fantastic and I could hardly believe that such a short time after the sex with mum, albeit a blow job and not a fuck, I was imagining being with her. But then, I realised, I had been fantasising about that all the time we'd been with her at her house in Marbella and at my age three performances in an hour or so was, according to the lad's pub talk, about par for the course.

She was wearing a blue and yellow patterned silky skirt that, was probably in most settings too short for a woman of her age but then, I rationalised, this was Marbella. It was low at the waist, so it revealed her flat stomach and lower chest and the hem could not have been more than six to nine inches beneath the level of the crotch of her panties. On her feet, I could make out in the dimmish light, she was wearing dark, probably black or maybe dark blue, sandals that had straps around her ankles and at least four-inch heels with her scarlet painted toe nails very prominent. Her long, shapely, tanned legs were, of course bare.

On top she was wearing what I guess was a blouse but it had no sleeves so all of both of her slender, tanned arms were on show. It was also pale blue and yellow and had deep armholes the bottoms of which must have been six inches or so down from her armpits. I guess it had some buttons or something at the low front because it gaped a bit but I couldn't make out just what and where they were. The whole garment was quite loose so whenever she moved it gaped at both the front and sides so she flashed most of her tits. And what a tit show that was!

With mum lying right next to me naked and our legs touching and Emily standing beside the bed I was feeling overwhelmed by the situation and the sheer amount of bare, female flesh on display. As I waited for mum to answer the question Emily had posed about me coming in to say good night, I could hardly get my head around both what had happened earlier with mum's hand fuck and blow job and now with Emily looking at us lying naked in bed. When it came, after what turned into rather a long pause, I was surprised, though quite impressed by it. Mum's delivery was calm and cool and the content was confident and descriptive and said with a smile. "No love, just on special occasions."

"And what's special about tonight then?" she asked looking from mum to me and back again.

"Well two things actually Em."

"And they are?"

"It's our last night on holiday."

"Oh right, big deal then and the second?"

"You were out for the evening and supposedly all night as well.

"Oh right, well that didn't work out so I left him."

"Ah poor chap," mum continued in the assured way she was handling what seemed to me to be a hugely difficult situation.

"Well poor me as well love, I missed out on a lot."

"Someone special was it?" mum asked.

"Not really, more a fuck 'em and leave thing really Jay, you know the sort."

"Actually, no Em, I don't for as you might remember it's all a bit different in London."

"So it seems, as there, obviously, fucking your son's the game is it?" she said with a big grin at me as she sat on the end of the bed between the two pairs of feet.

"No, not at all and in fact, love," mum said rather tersely, "I don't fuck my son."

"No, you're in bed, the pair of you are naked, and you haven't fucked, did you forget a word Jay?" she asked.

"What word?"

"Yet. You've not fucked him yet, was missing, wasn't it?"

I was getting a little pissed off at being just a listener to this conversation between the two incredibly tasty older women in a bedroom and I felt that I should join in so I said. "Look Emily what we do is our business and for your information we have not fucked at all."

It was a good intervention as it opened up the subject that whilst we had sex of a sort we had not fucked and mum told her that she just couldn't go that far. She also went on to say that she was the only person that had any idea that we did anything at all and the only one who knew that we had such strong feelings. "So please love, don't mention this to anyone will you?" she asked

"I knew there was something going on," she retorted before addressing mum's key point with, "And no of course I won't. Not only do I know how to keep my mouth shut but also I am about the least judgemental person you'll ever come across so your secret is totally safe with me................." She said pausing for a while before adding rather mysteriously as she stared at mum, "As you should well know Jay."

Mum looked guilty as she turned her gaze away from Em's and mumbled, "Yes well we don't need to go there, do we?"

After a little more chat along those lines mum asked. "By the way, what did you mean about knowing something was going on?"

Emily didn't reply to that but instead suggested we have a drink adding, "After all it's your last night with me and in Marbella the night is still young at midnight," adding I'll get some wine.

When she'd gone, I turned towards mum and whispered, "What the hell's she up to and what's she mean about knowing?"

" I dunno, but I'm bloodywell going to find out; shush she's coming back."

"Here we go love birds," she cooed walking in holding a bottle of cava and three champagne flutes. "Here's another way to celebrate your last night," she giggled as good as confirming my thinking that she was quite pissed or high or maybe both.

"So, what was this about knowing something was going on?" mum asked sitting up to take the glass that Emily was offering her. It was a quite a magical sight watching my mother straightening up and letting the sheet slide off her lovely boobs leaving them bare as she sat up. I saw Em's, eyes focus on them just as mine did but mum didn't flinch or try to cover up at all. I really was seeing another side of my mother.

"For no other reason, lovelies," Emily began after taking a big sip of her wine, "That I forgot to mention it, I have CCTV covering the pool area and I had a look at it the other afternoon when you were out shopping.

"Okay," mum said as cool as the proverbial cucumber, "So?"

"Well, there was that lovely scene on your first or second day."

"What scene?" I asked, butting in when probably I should have left it to mum.

"You surely don't need me to describe what you did in the pool and then alongside it and, by the way babe, that white bikini is an absolutely fucking knockout, you looked fabulous in it, just er, as you do now."

"Oh shit," I couldn't stop myself saying as memories of kissing mum in the pool and more so when we got out and I almost got her bikini bra off filled my mind.

"I told you I am not judgemental just appreciative of such a sight, it was lovely, just as you were earlier today Jay when you forgot your bra and sonny boy here got a hard on again for about the fifth time, didn't you Pete?"

"Well, if you've got it on camera I must have," I grunted feeling a little annoyed and rather intruded upon yet, at the same time excited that Emily had watched me and mum kissing and fondling each other and she'd seen my erection. I was just disappointed she hadn't got a cam of us on the beach.

"And yes dear," l do have it on camera, would you like to see it?"

Before I could respond as I'd without doubt have said yes please, mum chipped in with. "No thank you very much Emily, it's enough that you've seen it."

"And very exciting it was too, I was wondering just how far the pair of you were going to go or............" she said pausing dramatically before adding quietly, "Or had gone, it got me going a bit.

"Well now you know, that was it."

"And you haven't gone any further yet, really?" she asked sounding incredulous.

"Well we've done a little more," I offered.

"Like tonight? Sleeping together."

I was surprised to see that mum was smiling and to hear her mutter. "Well, we were just about to."

"What go to sleep or er, um do something else."

Probably unwisely I threw my fourpenneth in with. "We'd done that and were just about to go to sleep.

"Really?" Emily asked kneeling on the bed and after filling mum's glass she crawled across it to top up my glass. As she did so, of course her top gaped and both of her small tits including her nipples were completely exposed. Naturally, I stared, and seeing that, she smiled and silently mouthed, "Nice?" I smiled back and nodded as glancing at mum I saw that she could see what was happening and she didn't look at all pleased. 'Fuck she's jealous, my mum's jealous of me looking at another woman, wow,' I thought as Emily plonked herself down between our legs so she was sitting facing up the bed towards us. Inevitably, the tiny pelmet of a skirt she was wearing had ridden up her legs so that her panties were fully on show. "So, this is your first night together is it Jay?"

"Yes," mum replied rather coldly although she was, I noticed still sitting up with her tits completely uncovered. And what a show I was getting as, in addition to seeing her gorgeous boobs I'd just seen Emily's and now I had her long, bare legs right up to her white knickers staring at me. I was in fucking heaven and again just about as hard as I could be. It got even better though when I saw Emily's eyes focusing right on the outline of my dick that was making a bulge in the sheet. Again, she smiled as our eyes met and looking at me but directing her words to mum, she said.

"So, you haven't slept together before?"

"No," mum answered, "It was a sort of a treat."

"A treat for who?" Emily asked looking from mum to me then back again as, taking a sip from her glass while lying down she spilled most of the wine on her chest and groaned. "Bollocks," as she sat up handing me the glass and went on with, "The fucking blouse is soaked." Without further ado she unbuttoned it and took it off saying, "I might as well join the topless club then..............." pausing as she stared at me before saying, "Hadn't I?"

This whole thing was just getting better and better as she bared her pert, quite small, but heavily nippled boobs and looked from mum to me then back again almost as if saying, 'what do you think?'

Mum who was being so cool simply responded with a grin and, "Join the club love.'

I was now getting my confidence back and feeling more at ease so I joined in and wisecracked, "And why stop there Em., why not join the no clothes club." As I said that I looked at mum who didn't seem at all pleased with what I'd said but still remained sitting upright with her pair on show.

"Ah yes," she replied, "But you two have the bedclothes to hide under, don't you?"

Not daring to look at mum and feeling probably unwisely cocky I came back with, "Well we don't have to and mum's not hiding everything is she?"

"No, she most certainly isn't and how nice does she look?" Emily said smiling as looking from mum to me she went on with, "But then we've all seen them before, haven't we?"

"What on the CCTV?" I asked completely innocently but clearly I had touched upon a dodgy topic for mum chipped in with.

"Well, that's enough of all that, let's have another drink."

Emily went to top up mum's glass but only a trickle came out of the bottle. "Bollocks, it's all gone there's another in the big fridge Pete, be a love and get it for us please."

Now I was in a fucking great quandary. I was lying there naked with a full on stiffy that she would be bound to see if I got out of the bed and what the hell could I do then? But as often happens when men are in such a situation, bravado and exhibitionism took over. Looking at mum who simply raised her eyebrows and smiled, indicating that she guessed about my problem, I held Emily's gaze as I slowly peeled the sheet back and for a few seconds just lay there with my hard on exposed to her. I watched her gaze travelling down my body and focusing on it and, at least in my mind and maybe in reality as well, I thrust my hips forward a little as I prepared to get out of bed. The widening of Emily's eyes and the slight grin were my reward as I swung both legs out of the bed and stood beside it looking down at my naked mother and her semi-nude friend who were both so obviously staring at my hard cock.

"Give me your glass," Emily said reaching out and taking it from my hands.

Turning I walked slowly out of the room making sure my buttocks were swaying and that my ass cheeks were wobbling. Returning with the bottle I enjoyed the stares from Emily and mum both of whom seemed to be watching my every move actually, being truthful, it was more every move of my dick that seemed to have their attention most. And that excited me. I stood beside the bed with the bottle in my hands as I started to get the cork out of the bottle. Champagne and similar wines corks can be right buggers and this was no exception. Knowing full well that I was flaunting myself at them and that they were both ogling me, I didn't hurry so, I took longer pulling it out than was really necessary. I couldn't remember what my dad had told me about what you hold still and which part you turn so I knew I was messing it up so, when eventually there was quite a loud pop and the bloody cork flew out missing my face by just an inch or so and hitting the ceiling both women cheered as I said, "Oh fuck it!" At the same time the sparkling wine started pouring out of the bottle looking a little like a cock ejaculating. Most went onto the floor but some of the initial spurts splashed onto my chest, stomach and amazingly my cock.

"Quick, pour some in here," Emily said scrambling to sit on the edge of the bed holding hers and my glasses out and saying, "Pop it in here Pete don't want to waste it do we?"

Holding the bottle that was still spewing some of its wine I moved nearer to where Emily was sitting and managed to fill the two glasses she was holding in both hands just as it stopped overflowing. Now, though, I was standing so close to her that our knees were touching and her face was just inches from my still strainingly erect dick. She looked up and our gazes met as grinning she said. "Oh dear babe, your cock's soaked with my Cava, what shall we do about that?"

I was gobsmacked and out of my depth. I had no idea how to handle the situation so I looked at mum who again raised her eyebrows and smiled which didn't help at all so I stammered, "Er, um Em., I don't know."

"Well I can think of several things can't you Jayne?" she asked looking at mum.

"Mmmm yes one or two but it's your house love and your show isn't it?"

Emily had stopped smiling and looked and sounded serious as she said in a near whisper, "Come a little closer love." I took a step nearer to her as she opened her legs a little way so that I was now standing between her knees and her face was just inches from my erect cock, "Put the bottle down Peter, you won't need it."

"What do you mean?" I said weakly as she reached forward still holding a glass in each hand and rested them, the glasses that is, on each of my hips. Looking up and meeting my gaze with her chin nearly touching my dick she said, "Like me to clean up the cava that's all over it?"

I glanced at mum who I saw had caught Emily's gaze and was smiling and nodding. I didn't know whether they were for me or her but Em. seemed to take it as a go ahead. Reaching further she slid her right hand out to put a glass on the bedside table and that, of course, moved her body forward so that her upper chest pressed right against my erection. "Woops sorry love," she smiled.

"Er, um that's okay," I responded.

"Really Pete?" she giggled putting both arms around me. Behind my back she transferred the glass in her left hand to her right and put that with the other one on the bedside table. Her chest was now quite firmly pressed against me and she made no attempt to move away but said in a near whisper, "Okay love?"

I again looked at mum for advice and once more as she held my gaze I got that lovely, enigmatic smile so I raised my eyebrows enquiringly. She nodded and I took that as her permission to go ahead with whatever Emily was planning. That made me wonder if they had discussed this before but I couldn't reach a conclusion. Things were made even more confusing when Emily leaned back a little and the top of my cock pressed right into her throat under her chin. Then, looking up at me she smiled, put her tongue out and licked my stomach that had the cava on it.

"Oh my God Em., what the fuck?" I groaned taking hold of her head with both hands as she lapped away at my stomach around my waist.

"Nice baby?" she asked between licks.

"Brilliant," I groaned, alternating between looking down at what she was doing down there and across the bed at mum. I could hardly believe what was happening.

Here I was naked with a massive hard on with my mother, who had given me both hand and blow jobs and was now sitting naked in the bed with her tits uncovered as her topless friend in just a slither of a skirt licked my stomach as she held me by the hips. It was absolute fucking magic. Almost involuntarily I was pulling Emily's head harder against me and that increased the pressure of her tongue as it licked down my stomach wondrously towards my prick. 'Is she going to lick it, kiss it, suck it or what?' kept roaring through my mind as I wondered if I was going to get two blow jobs from two different women in the same night. Surely not, this just can't be happening can it, I wondered as suddenly her hand was cupping my balls? I couldn't see past her head so I didn't know just what she was doing but I heard her say, "Okay Jay?"

"Mmmm yes, it's lovely to see?" mum replied absolutely gobsmacking me.

"Well, if you can't or won't love shall I?"

'What the fuck are they talking about?' was going through my head, 'Surely not me fucking Emily? It can't be can it?'

"Be my guest Em., after all we are as good as sisters," mum amazed me by saying quietly as I looked at her and saw her smile, nod at me and mouth silently, "Okay love?"

I got it at last and yes, she was offering me to Emily. It was a mind-blowingly horny thought, my mum was offering her son to her close friend so they could fuck as she wouldn't. How fucking considerate was that?

"What, er, shit what's going on?" I gabbled as Emily's mouth moved downwards and kissed the very tip of my cock.

"Baby just relax," I heard Emily mumbling as I felt her tongue run down the length of my cock. "You don't need to worry about such things, let Auntie Em. and mum do that."

She let go of me, took her arms from around me and moved back a little way and we looked at each other. She ran her eyes up and down my body then looked up and held my gaze after staring quite intently at my rigid cock that was still just inches from her face. I looked down at her sitting on the edge of the bed. Her tits looked bigger making me wonder if they swelled up like a dick or, so I'm told, pussy lips do when a woman's aroused. Her nipples certainly did as they looked fucking massive and so bloody suckable I could hardly resist bending down and sucking one, or both. The little skirt had got caught up on the bed so it was now bunched around her hips and her white panties were uncovered and leering invitingly at me. What a fucking picture the three of us were making made me wish I had a camera!

12