My Love Affair with My Son Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay on the bed for me baby," she whispered and like the stupid prick I'd become instead of just doing as I was told I whimpered back.

"Why, what's going on?"

Smiling she stood up, put her hands on my shoulders, pushed me down towards the bed and croaked, "You don't need to ask baby just enjoy."

As I lay down she stood beside me and the bed and unfastened something on her skirt and pushed it down her legs to the floor. Stepping out of it and after glancing at mum, who was now more or less lying down, she slid her fingers into the waist of the bikini type panties. Tantalisingly but so hornily slowly she pushed them down until they were around her knees and then with a sexy wiggle of her lower body and legs they fluttered down to around her feet. Unlike mum she was completely bald and also different to her Emily had no white patches at all but then, when you live alone in a house with a pool in Spain why bother with clothes! She looked fabulous and I could hardly believe that I was about to fuck her. But it seemed as though I was and she appeared to confirm that by lying beside me and saying in a whisper that was quite obviously loud enough for mum to hear, "So big boy," as she took hold of my cock, "How shall we do this?"

Now that it was actually happening and the woman I had lusted after for the past ten days thinking she was well out of my league was actually asking me how we should fuck. I panicked. I didn't know what to do and, untypically for the gobby little sod I usually am, I was lost for words. The situation was so far out of my comfort zone that I just didn't know how to react to such a question posed by a nude, forty something older woman with my mother lying equally naked just a few feet away watching us.

"So, you and mum haven't been doing it then? she asked.

"No, no we haven't."

"What then have you been doing when I've been out and you two lovebirds have been alone?"

"There are other ways."

"Other ways of what?"

"Of having sex, mum wouldn't go all the way, she says it's just too much."

That made Emily giggle and she said, "I always said she's a silly girl as far as sex is concerned, she said the same to me, so tell me what you have done."

Mum then chimed in with. "Come on Em., let it go don't do that to him, or to us come to that."

Again, like the twit I can be at times especially when sexually aroused I had to poke my nose in and said, "Hand jobs and tonight a blow job."

"Nice, quite some repertoire Jay, not done this then?" Emily asked.

"Done what?"

"This," she replied clambering on top of me and grinding her lovely little tits against my chest. At the same time she fiddled her stomach against me so that the bottom of my dick was pressing against her mound, or more to the point that was pressing against me. Putting her arms around my neck she planted a big wet kiss on my mouth and shoved her tongue almost down to my throat.

In cold written words it all sounds a bit mechanistic and rather cold but in real life it was fucking horny and really quite brilliant, almost as if she was raping me and I loved it.

My hands almost automatically went to her ass that was writhing on my stomach and I grabbed the gorgeously, rounded, pert but quite full cheeks and squeezed them. She groaned and sucked my lower lip rather roughly into her mouth so I pushed my tongue into hers. She slid down a little bit and raising herself up with one hand on the bed by my hip, she grabbed my dick with the other. Then, without asking or saying anything, but then probably words weren't needed, she squirmed her body upwards and positioned my dick so the end of it was nestling against her lips and croaked, "Ready love?"

Ready, was I fuckingwell ready? What a fucking daft question, I was so more than ready that with much more of this she'd have my stuff all over her stomach. "Fuck yes Em., I'm so fucking ready." And then with no further ado she pushed herself downwards on my dick and that soared deep into her cunt. I was fucking her.

Actually, to be really truthful it was more her fucking me than the other way round and momentarily I was afraid that I'd cum too quickly. Then, remembering that mum had made me climax twice within what may well have been not much more than the last hour or so, I relaxed and sort of let Emily get on with doing what she wanted. And that was kissing me so bloody passionately that it was almost too much, writhing her tits against my chest and squirming her pussy on my impaled cock. It really was a fuck the like of which I'd never experienced before.

But it got better.

"Come here jay," she suddenly called out causing mum to move close to us. "Kiss him, go on Jay kiss your son you know you want to, right?"

Mum didn't reply but moved even closed so that her arm was pressed against mine as Emily went on both fucking me and speaking to mum, "You want to Jay, don't you?" Mum didn't reply. "Come on you can tell us love, you're amongst friends here," she went on, "You do, don't you?"

I turned my head to look at Mum and saw that her face was so close. I smiled and raised my eyebrows as silently I mouthed, "Yes Jayne?" She smiled back, nodded and leaning forward whispered, "Yes Em., yes I do," and then she kissed me. It was a lovely kiss, deep and long with open mouths but not too much tongue plunging more just soft gentle licks of it.

"Nice Pete?" Emily asked. "Is it nice kissing mum as I fuck you? Is it?"

"Yes, yes Em., it's great."

So as you kiss her can you imagine that it's her you're fucking, not me?"

"Mmmm yes I can."

"Then do that love. As you kiss your mum imagine you're cock's up her cunt and it's her you're fucking and not me," she went on somehow squeezing my cock even harder.

Although I knew that it would be awkward to achieve due to our positions and Emily being on top of me with my cock up her cunt, I wanted to touch Mum. I wanted my hands on her, on her body anywhere but especially on her tits. So, bending my arm at the elbow I fumbled my hand upwards towards them. Then, to my amazement when I got my hand there I found a hand on them. It was of course Emily's and that made me think, 'What the fuck's going on here?'

12