My Love is Gone

Story Info
Wife detroys all my feelings.
1.6k words
3.42
33.7k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short and Sour, only write for something to do, don't take it seriously at all but I promise you one thing, I couldn't care less about the grammar police on here. after someone complained about my punctuation, which im sure is still horrendous, I debated writing a thousand-word story in only one sentence but didn't want to take the piss out of this place, hope you enjoy, if you don't I won't lose any sleep.

**********************************************************************************

Rage was coursing through my veins. I couldn't fucking believe it. I had just seen my wife of 5 years come out of a hotel room holding hands and kissing her boss, Phillip Walker. I was livid literally seething, the chemical imbalance inside me preventing me from thinking or functioning normally till something inside me snapped, the intense calm that came over me was a little spooky and it startled me for a second, but I realized my emotions were gone, all of them. It was like I was experiencing ultimate clarity. There's no other way I could explain it.

They say when faced with an extreme situation a human being only registers two things, fight or flight. Usually anybody who knew me would tell you I'm definitely of the flight variety. You see I was a very emotional person. I also suffered from mild anxiety, nothing that stopped me being a normal, functioning member or society and I definitely wasn't a wierdo or a wimp, at least I think I wasn't, I just really didn't enjoy confrontation. Id get wound up and have arguments like anyone else but never to the point of becoming aggressive or personal.

I suppose that was balanced out by my emotional side, I was loyal to a fault and loved with all my heart. Up until that day my wife owned my heart, my soul and anything else she wanted. To be fair If I could feel anything now she probably still would. I wasn't the kind of person who could have turned his heart off. It had a mind of its own and I guess the old adage "the heart wants what it wants" was true for me. I could have divorced her, thrown her out, what ever I wanted. The one thing I couldn't have done however was convince my heart it didn't love her anymore. Until it happened.

I felt no pain, no sadness nothing. It was liberating. I may have had no emotions but I still had logic and logic demanded revenge so I calmly started my car and drove off slowly leaving the lovers talking across the street blissfully unaware of my presence.

I used to know what empathy meant, I cant really fathom it anymore so I think I may have taken my revenge a bit far I'm not really sure if I'm being honest. I know legally I went way over the top but legality and justice are not the same as far as I'm concerned so let the cards fall where they will, I don't feel fear anymore anyway.

Its impossible to tell you how clear and efficient your mind becomes without emotions clouding it. It only took me about an hour to come up with my plan. I knew the hardest part would be pretending to love my wife until I was ready but I would cross that bridge when I got to it. I rang my work and told my boss I needed the next two days off for personal reasons. He didn't mind. Next I drove to a department store and gave a homeless guy I found outside $50 to go inside and purchase 2 cheap prepaid cell phones. I drove outside my wifes work then put on a pair of latex gloves and sent the first text from one of the cell phones to the other that said "Hi, message on these phones in case our spouses check our phones, make sure you keep them hidden OK" to which I replied from the other phone "OK, cant wait to see you tonight". I then turned the phones off, took the sim cards out making sure to remember which one was for which phone. I then went home and did my best to pull off the loving husband routine.

Luckily for me my wife didn't notice I was acting any differently so either she was too busy thinking about her guilt or her lover, or I managed to pull of the act. The next day I headed out early before my wife woke up. I drove across town and parked outside Phillips house. I had been there before with my wife so I knew it well. I parked on the street, put another pair of gloves on, grabbed the phone I had designated for messages from Phillip, inserted the Sim card and began typing.

"I had an awesome time last night. Looking forward to a repeat Friday. Just getting in the shower, I'll see you at work sexy" then turned the phone off and took the sim out after the message had sent.

I then rushed home turned the other phone on and received and answered his message "can't talk right now Paul's here, I enjoyed it too, see you at work." It didn't sound like her at all, but it didn't have to, the people reading it wouldn't know her from a bowl of soup. Once that message was sent and the phone was also turned off and Sim card removed, I drove back to Phillip's house and parked down the street a bit where I could see his driveway.

About half an hour his wife came out along with his daughter. His wife was dressed for work and his daughter had her school bag on so it was safe to assume they wouldn't be back. I waited a little while in case they forgot something and came back then I walked up the driveway around the back of the house and let myself in with the key I knew they kept under the back door mat from the time when my wife and I had fed their pet cat when they went away for a weeklong holiday. Once inside I made my way to the Garage where he kept his camping gear and took his pair of hiking boots. I let myself out making sure to lock the door and replace the key. It was still only about 10 am so I made my way to a local cafe and had some breakfast before calling my wife's cell and telling her I was coming by to pick her up at 12 to have lunch with her because I missed her. This wasn't unusual for me, so she agreed seemingly happy, I ended the call.

At approximately 11:45 I arrived at my wife's work. I still had the latex gloves on, so I pulled a pair of black cotton knit gloves over them, it was cold out, so I didn't look too out of place. My first stop was to Phillips office, "Hey buddy" I said as I walked in after knocking politely, "just came by to take Paula out to lunch and I found this phone on the ground, they said it might be yours." I handed his one of the prepaid cell phones which he took looking at me a bit puzzled "that's not mine mate, I've no idea who's that is."

"Oh well I'll give it to Paula; she'll get to the bottom of it" I said as I took the phone back from him leaving him looking even more puzzled. "Take it easy mate, I'll catch up with you later on."

"Okay buddy you too" he replied politely before I left to grab my wife for our lunch date.

The next day was Friday. I repeated the process of messaging however this time the message from my wife's pretend phone read "I can't do this anymore, I don't care if you fire me, I feel so guilty and I'm going to tell Paul and your wife the truth. I love him so much and I won't disrespect him anymore."

I didn't reply from Phillips pretend phone, I simply made sure the message had been read. My planning phase had now been completed and it was time for action I went home to kill time then dressed in old clothes. I grabbed two old bread bags and put my feet in them before putting Phillips Hiking boots on and pulling my track pants down so the bread bags weren't visible. I then drove to my wife's work, put some gloves on before turning Phillips fake phone on and hiding it in the glove box. I waited for my wife to leave her office building and she saw my car and strolled up asking me "What are you doing here?" but she jumped in the passenger seat gleefully after I told her I was there to pick up my favorite lady for a romantic adventure...

..."It was you, wasn't it?" Phillip asked me, looking at me nervously, His orange jumpsuit reflected the terror I was in his eyes as he finally understood what had happened. I didn't reply just continued to look into his eyes, finally allowing someone to see what I had been hiding for months. He shuddered, it was like he saw a monster, "please don't hurt my wife and kids" he begged me. The devil that whispered into my ear had been satisfied a long time ago, so I simply nodded, "we're even" I told him before standing and leaving the visiting room. I was indifferent to what had happened, so I just walked out with a quick look over my shoulder as the warden led Phillip away from the visiting room.