My Lovely, Large Librarian Ch. 03

Story Info
Jealous classmate threatens Lisa and Mark's future...
4.6k words
4.63
4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's take a beat here.

I always thought Amy Hoff was a nice girl. A friend. Sure, I was a little neglectful at times, and I ignored her flirtations instead of reciprocating them. I even had a little crush on her, not too long ago. But I guess my feelings were never strong enough to pursue anything.

Not like...with Lisa.

Lisa Highland, my recently single librarian, had stolen my heart.

She was forty, heavy, and a fucking knockout. Within a week of our first meeting, we flirted our way into a kissing session during after-school hours, then really went off the deep end at a one-on-one pool party at her house.

We did things my 18-year-old brain could barely process. But they happened, and I was in love. She seemed to feel strongly about me as well.

Sunday morning I woke up to find a text from Amy:

A: Mark Nickel, you're a fucking asshole.

My weekend was about to shit the bed. I texted her back.

M: Hey Amy, what are you talking about?

A: I saw you. You were at the librarian's house...Mrs. Highland.

I almost corrected her, but I didn't think she cared that Lisa was no longer with her husband, and calling herself Miss. How did she see us? I scrambled for a lie.

M: I had her keys from school by mistake, I was dropping them off.

A: I was at Melanie's, looking out the window. She lives across from her. You left from the backyard. You were both smiling like idiots.

M: She was gardening, I just swung by. Why are you mad?

A: I saw you go in, and when you left. You were in there for hours, Mark.

Fuck. I had nothing. Before I could send a text about helping her with some chores, Amy beat me to it.

A: I liked you. I thought you might like me back. But you're fucking a morbidly obese teacher. What is wrong with you?

She was clearly hurt, but I wasn't very happy with her comment. I still couldn't admit anything. Texts could be used to get Lisa fired.

M: I'm sorry for being a bad friend. But we're not having sex. She's going through a divorce, and she was crying. I was just talking to her for a while, and that's it. Sorry it seemed like there was something going on. But there isn't.

Nothing for a while. Then, the dreaded ellipses:

...

A: Promise?

M: Yes, promise. I'll see you at school tomorrow?

A: Sounds good.

That was awful. The feeling of our romance being exposed left me shaken. I felt no shame in what was going on. But I knew that Lisa's job, and reputation, were on the line.

I contemplated not telling Lisa, but by dinner I realized that I couldn't leave her open to any traps from Amy. To worry her, or not to worry her?

Later, I called her from my room.

"Hey, my handsome lover." Her beautiful voice was like music to me.

"Hey. Um, we have a problem."

"What is it, Mark?"

"Amy saw us, when I came over, and when I left. She texted me, and I denied her suspicions. I said I brought some keys I kept by mistake, and you were sad about your divorce, and we just talked."

"Oh, shit."

"She believed me, I think. Maybe. But I had to tell you. I tried my best to cover it up. I'm sorry, Lisa. I shouldn't have--"

"Mark, relax. This isn't your fault. I'm the adult. This is all on me if anything happens."

"No!" I said, frustrated. "We're equal in this. This is my decision too. My choices. But I'll talk to her tomorrow. Make her understand that...nothing is going on," I said, feeling sad that I couldn't freely express my pride in the love I felt for her.

"We screwed this up quick, huh?" said Lisa, with a hint of levity. She was probably trying to calm me down without telling me to.

"Totally," I said, letting out a laugh that sounded tired.

"If she talks to me, I'll ease her mind. I'm not a fan of other women, especially this little thing, but I'm damn good at telling women what they want to hear."

"Okay," I said, feeling better about tomorrow.

"We'll play it safer, too. I won't bend over in front of you for a few days," she said coyly.

"Aw, no!" I called out in a pout.

"I love you Mark," she said simply.

I sat on my bed, thinking I must be dreaming. Dreaming a whole day, just to wake up at the end. It was the first time she said that she loved me.

"I love you too," I said, outside of myself.

"I know," she said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She hung up.

Wow. She loved me. Or she was willing to say it, so early in our relationship. I didn't care if a week was too soon. She said it first.

Later that night, I barely slept.

Nightmares flooded my subconscious, and they all involved Amy.

The next morning, I arrived at school on my bike, and after making my way inside, found Amy waiting by my locker.

"Hey Amy," I said, trying to forget out the texts.

Amy was wearing a plain white tee, which clung tight to her slender frame.

"Hi Mark," she said with a sigh. "Tell me to my face."

"What?"

"Tell me you're not banging our obese librarian."

"I'm not," I said as casually as possible, as if she asked me if I was going to the basketball game later. "And be nice, she's just a person going through some stuff."

"Well," she said, eyeing me daggers, "I just...why don't you like me, Mark?"

"I do," I said, as our classmates passed us by. I walked with her into our first class. "But I'm just not ready, I guess."

She was mousey in a good way, and pretty cute. But her personality always left me wanting more. Now more than ever.

"Yeah," she said. It was hard to know what to do here. I could put her mind at ease completely by asking her out, but I didn't want that, for several reasons.

We sat together in class.

"Are you going to the library next?" she whispered, in between the teacher's rant about budget cuts.

"Yeah," I said, "helping out still, until I'm fired." I smiled, but she looked bothered.

"Kay." She turned back to her notes.

We left class together afterwards, and she was still walking with me.

"Don't you have Mr. Gale next?" I said, as we neared the library.

"Yeah, but I'm skipping. I have to finish that essay for last period."

"Cool," I said with a gulp.

We entered the library together, and Amy walked away without a word. I approached Miss Highland, my lovely Lisa, and almost forgot my role.

"Hi," I said, pleased to see she was wearing a new outfit. Black dress pants and a thin,

monochrome striped sweater. Sneakers, too. Her ample curves looked excellent in her outfit.

She pushed her clear glasses closer to her face with a finger.

"Hi, happy Monday," she said without too much enthusiasm. She was playing her role well.

"I have a stack of books on a cart in the back, to keep you occupied." She didn't look towards Amy, but spoke softly.

"I see we have a visitor. Best we talk briefly, I suppose," she said, handing me a to-do list.

"This sucks," I said with a faint smile, but I cut it short as I walked away.

I spent the entirety of my free period away from Lisa. I also steered clear of Amy.

The bell rang, and I made my way for the door.

Amy was talking with Lisa.

Shit.

I waved goodbye to Lisa, very formally, and Amy glared at me. Yeah, she wasn't about to let this go.

I kept moving, and sure enough, Amy caught up with me.

"Got your stories pretty straight," she said from behind.

"Huh?" I said, turning around.

"With Mrs. Highland. We got to talking, and everything seemed legit."

"Okay..." I tilted my head, as if the whole idea was so very preposterous. Gaslighting isn't exactly my strong suit.

"But you know what I can't forget? That smile you had when you left her house. That was it. All I needed to know something big happened."

"Amy, we did this already, I never had--"

"Sex, yeah. I don't think you did. Not all the way. But you did some things, I know it. What is the attraction there, seriously? She's like 300 pounds. She's my mom's age. She stinks, too. Like a sweaty, fat, Walmart smell. Each of her legs is like twice my waist. What is it? What is it that I don't have, that she does, Mark? Other than an ex-husband who probably puked every time he saw her ugly, fat, naked--"

"Amy, shut the fuck up," I said calmly.

She froze, with her mouth agape.

"Just take the fucking hint. I don't like you like that. Get over it. And leave the librarian alone."

I walked away without looking back.

I was beet red, I could feel it. I wanted to slap her, even though I never could have. She was a girl, and my friend. But she was shitting on Lisa, and it pissed me off. I wanted to just tell her already, just to rub her face in it.

But I thought of Lisa, and said the right thing. I think.

The day went by like any other. I didn't see Amy in our last class together. She probably went home early. I couldn't blame her after her mini meltdown, and my severe reaction that followed.

I stopped by the library on my way out. No sign of Amy.

"Hey, you," I said to Lisa. I filled her in on the spat with Amy.

"Wow," she said, mildly amused. "Look at the balls on Mark," she said quietly, with a grin.

"I don't know. I feel bad about lying, and not feeling the way she does. But she's...really mean, as it turns out."

"And determined," Lisa added.

"Well," I said, happy we were free to speak with the library practically-- but not entirely-- empty, "I'm off. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," she said softly, "We'll get our time together again soon. Let's just be smart until this Amy thing resolves itself."

"Okay," I said, wishing I could kiss her. Tell her I loved her. Instead, I smiled, and made my exit.

I biked home.

I wandered in, and my mom caught me before I got to my room.

"Hey guy," my mom said, "How was school?"

I considered her question. "Your average Monday," I said, exhausted.

"Sure. Oh, your lady friend came by, grabbed that book you borrowed."

My heart skipped an entire beat.

"W-what?"

"The cute one, Angie?"

"Amy." Her name tasted like metal in my mouth.

"Amy! Right. Well, she said she needed it, and I didn't want to be the weird mom. So she went and grabbed it. Must have been buried under something-- she took a minute. Very cute girl, is she your--"

"I have to do something, Mom. Due tomorrow. Starting now. Talk later?"

"All righty," she said, getting out of my space.

I closed the door to my room behind me.

Shit.

I looked around. She had clearly skipped last class, and got here early. She went through my stuff.

I looked to my hiding spots of my keepsakes from Lisa. I found the nickel in the box with the note, and the "assistant wanted" sign.

Where was...?

I already knew that it wouldn't be where I left it, under my copy of The Shining: The other note with Lisa's number on it. With our initials in hearts. In her writing.

Amy had it now.

I scrambled for my phone, pulling up Lisa's contact number with shaking hands.

It was ringing.

"Hello," said a sweet voice.

"Lisa! Amy has it! The note I--"

"I'm busy at the moment. Please leave a message, and I'll call back when I can. Thanks!" There was a tone to indicate that this was the perfect time to leave a message.

I just told her to call me back right away, still paranoid about leaving any proof on her voicemail of our tryst.

I tried her again a few minutes later, and got the same response. I didn't bother with a second message.

I was panicking, not sure if I should go to Lisa, or Amy, or--

My phone rang.

Lisa.

"Hello!" I said at a volume that wasn't meant for indoor use.

"Mark, what's up?"

I told her about the note. She was silent for a moment.

"I'm going to pick you up. Meet me outside your house in five," she said with an eerie calm.

"Oh, ah...alright."

The line went dead.

I made up an excuse to Mom and went outside, and a minute later, Lisa pulled up in her car. I hopped inside.

"I am so sorry," I said, shaking. "Where are we--"

She put her hand on my twitching leg.

"Relax," she said playfully. She did not seem to grasp the reality of our situation.

"We're going to end this, Mark."

My heart sank.

"Not this," she said, stroking my groin briefly. "The Amy Hoff situation. Who lives on 224 Oakridge Road."

"How do you--"

"I have my ways," she smirked.

Shortly after, we pulled up to her house. Her dad's car wasn't there, which meant if she was home, she was there alone.

"Her dad's at work." I was vibrating-- a bundle of nerves.

"This won't take long. Come."

I obeyed, following her lead, still unable to resist checking out her hefty ass as she advanced confidently to Amy's front door.

I trusted Lisa more than anyone. But I had no clue what could be accomplished today.

Lisa knocked on the door. I stood beside her.

The door swung open. Amy scowled at us, and folded her arms.

"Oh, I see Mark. Can't fight your battles? Need your cougar floozy to--"

"Stop," Lisa said sharply, and Amy, surprisingly, did so.

"You're hurt, Amy. I know the look. I was in your shoes not too long ago. But you're being petty. I love your friend Mark. He is incredibly special to me. I'm sorry if you feel betrayed, but you have to let this go.

"You're going to give me what belongs to Mark. You're going to keep our secret. You're going to stop all of this."

Amy squinted her cool blue eyes at Lisa.

"Why should I?" she said with spite in every word.

"Well," Lisa countered, "because if you don't, I can't help you with your porn addiction."

"Huh?" said Amy, looking at me. I just stood there with wide eyes, totally silent.

"You've been using the school computer to look at porn. Hours of videos. Weird shit, too. Honestly, I don't know how. There's firewalls and stuff to keep those sites from being accessible at schools. But, it's your account, no question. Kids get expelled for less these days. Plus...people talk."

Amy turned a little pale. Her arms fell to her side.

"So. Like I said. I'll help you if you help us. But this is your only opportunity. I need the note. As in, go get it...right...the fuck...now."

Lisa pointed her purple nailed finger at Amy like it was a switchblade.

Amy's facade dropped, and she seemed to sag a little.

"Kay." Her voice was small.

She pulled the note from her pocket, and placed it in Lisa's hand.

"Any copies?" Lisa asked sternly.

Amy scrunched her face in confusion, then the reason for the query dawned on her. It was clear as day to both of us that she never got that far with her plan, whatever it was.

"No," she said, staring at the front steps.

"Amy, I'm acting in self-defense," Lisa said almost warmly, "Not just for my job. For Mark, too. My husband cheated on me, and it hurt me, deeply. But I found Mark, and he's more of a man at his age than anyone I've known.

"You'll find someone that loves you back, soon enough. Don't waste time with hate."

Lisa smiled briefly, and turned.

"I'll give you a minute," she said to me, and continued to her car.

I looked at Amy. She didn't look up at me.

"I'm sorry I lied, Amy. And swore at you. It was to protect her. I know it seems crazy. Trust me. But it's just...it's..."

Amy looked up, eyes red. About to cry.

"I'm just really sorry, Amy."

"I am too," she almost sobbed. "This was all just, so...weird. But I can try to...I will keep your secret, Mark. Tell her I'm sorry, too. For calling her--"

I hugged her. I didn't intend to, but all of her hurt was exposed, and I was the sole reason for it. I couldn't really convey how I felt in words.

She stood stiff for a moment, then melted, and held me tightly for a few seconds.

Then she gently pushed me away.

"I'm gonna go cry now. But I'll be...okay. I am okay, with...all that. Enough that you don't need to worry. Bye."

She stepped back, and closed the door.

I walked back to the car, and got in. We didn't linger.

We were both silent for a bit.

"You were... so fucking cool," I said, smiling.

"Yeah?" she said, putting her hand back on my leg. "You think she's going to be okay?"

"Yeah, I think so. We should be good."

"We are," she said, watching the road. She palmed at my crotch.

"Did you really use her account to...?"

Lisa looked at me, sly as a fox.

"Bluff." She winked at me. "I feel a little awful, but I don't let other people control me."

"I'm sorry if it's weird I hugged her, she just needed--"

"I'm proud that you did. You gave her more closure than I could offer."

She grabbed at my slowly growing member as she drove us...where was she driving us?

"Mark," she said, looking at me with...need.

"I'm going to drive us home. I want you, and I'm not waiting another second. Are you good with that?" she asked, biting her plump lip.

"Yes, Miss Highland," I said, putting a hand on her big thigh.

"Oh, Mark," she said with a sigh, "Have I mentioned lately that I think you're my most favorite person in the world?"

We made it back to hers. I followed her up the steps, and inside the front door. Fuck anybody who might be watching. I only had one thing on my mind.

The second we shut the door, Lisa embraced me. I was pulled into her curves: breasts and belly pressed against me, and we kissed passionately.

We fumbled with our clothes, and left a trail of articles on our path to her bed.

I was in my underwear when she pushed me into her king sized bed covered in a white duvet.

She stripped in front of me, exposing her body in the brightly lit bedroom. Her chubby arms, wonderful breasts, immense belly, and even bigger bum was all for me to observe once again.

Her pussy was shaved, and I spied her various tattoos once more. She kept her clear glasses on. I think she knew I liked them on.

"Normally, I'd want a little foreplay," she said, climbing towards me, her curves bouncing and jostling.

"Maybe bury you under my big bum. Smother you a bit."

"Yeah," I said in a husky way, remembering fondly the experience of being suffocated by her big, librarian butt.

"But, the truth is Mark, I've waited too long for this."

She pulled my underwear off with one hand.

"I want to put this on," she said as she grabbed a condom from her night stand, "because I want to feel you come inside me."

She unwrapped it, and expertly rolled it over my tip, down to my base. It felt thin. I wasn't about to last long, even with it on.

I watched as she impatiently straddled me, her huge thighs advancing upon my slender body. Her belly stuck out towards me, threatening to bury my face within its marshmallowy softness.

She reached down, and gripped me.

"I'm going to take your virginity, Mark. All mine," she whispered.

We aligned, and my tip rested at her wet entrance. She relaxed her weight upon me, and for the first time, my cock entered a woman, properly.

My shaft was in pleasure overload as it pushed upwards into Lisa's hot sex. It felt tight, and soft, and...fuck. Words were unable to do it justice.

She slowly gyrated up again, and her curves moved around as her body began increasing in speed. Her massive ass started pounding against me.

I looked her over, watching her beautiful cellulite move around like nothing I'd ever seen.

Her breasts bounced, and she stared at me like I was the source of all the pleasure in the world.

She reached down, grasping my hands, placing one hand on her titmouse tattoo, and pushing the other into the folds of her belly flesh.

"Touch me all over," she begged, as she rode me like a bull.

The weight of her was absorbed by the bed a little, but every collision against my pelvis pushed me deep into the bed, and deeper into her, and I loved that she wasn't being gentle with me.

Lisa was fucking me, really hard.

I squeezed her soft body, digging my fingers into crevices, lifting and dropping her belly, even pushing my finger into her bellybutton as far as I could. Her long dark hair occasionally fell in front of her face, and she whipped it back in a beautiful motion, exposing her neck tattoo once again.

12