My Lovely, Large Librarian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really love me?" she asked, as her soft flesh slapped against me.

"Yes, Miss," I gasped, "I love you so much."

I found that if I could thrust at the right time, as she came down on me, I forced myself even deeper inside her, and she moaned out in pleasure. I kept it up, but our synchronization wasn't perfect.

Her tits bounced over and over again. Who cared about perfect, I thought absentmindedly. This was all perfect.

"Call me Miss Highland, and tell me to come," she moaned.

"I want you to come for me, Miss Highland," I begged.

"If you come, I'll come. You're so tight, and sexy. I can't last, Miss Highland."

"Yes, Mark. Good. You feel so good."

"Yes, Miss Highland," I was so close, but I had to last, for her.

"You like my body, right? How big I am?"

"I do. So much. You're perfect," I panted, running my hands up and down her sides.

"Amy wasn't enough woman for you, was she?"

"Not...even...close," I said, bracing myself for a premature--

"I'm...oh fuck Mark, oh fuck oh fuck OH MY FUCKING--"

I watched Lisa closely as she came, closing her eyes softly, mouth open, as a vulnerable, whimper-like sound escaped from her throat. She gritted her teeth, and moaned again, and pushed her hands against my chest.

I fucking exploded inside of Lisa, moaning loudly myself as I pumped into her tight slit. I pulsed, quivered, and throbbed, and sighed at the wonderful release.

She looked down at me, biting her lip in satisfaction, blinking slowly.

"Mmm..." she hummed. "You are officially no longer a virgin, Mark Nickel. How was it?"

I throbbed inside her, and she clenched me a little, in response.

"Amazing," I said, bathing in the pleasure that flooded all of my senses.

"We can do it again, later," she said down to me, as I felt myself slowly losing my rigidity.

"Sounds good," I said, "I would like that very much."

She eased up and off me, and inspected my fully loaded condom, helping me to remove it as she pinched it tight. She eyeballed the load, seemingly impressed.

"I always said you were virile," she said giggling, throwing it into a nearby waste bin.

She returned to the bed, and cuddled against me, resting her heavy thigh on my softer erection.

She smelled amazing, and her breath wafted over me as she sighed into my neck.

"I'm so happy," she whispered.

"Me too," I said. I honestly felt a sort of glow, resonating through my whole body.

"How are you THAT good at sex?" she asked as she kissed my neck, crawling on top of me again, resting her weight completely on me as she nestled on top.

"I had a good boss," I said, feeling a little short of breath. "Taught me well."

"Charmer. Am I too heavy?" she asked, knowing full well the game we were playing.

"No," I groaned a little, "Just the right amount."

"Perfect," said Lisa, kissing me tenderly.

She eased off a bit, and we cuddled comfortably for a while, talking very little. We communicated with touch, and stared at each other for what felt like hours. Her hazel brown eyes were still astonishing to me.

"You wanna stay for dinner?" she asked, while running her fingers through my hair.

"I actually have homework...which I left at home," I said, immediately regretting sounding like such a dork. "But, it's not important, I can just--"

"Mark, school isn't a total waste of time," she sighed, "I love that you do well. Don't give up on my account. Come see me on your freebie time."

"Yeah, okay," I said sullenly.

"You can come over tomorrow afternoon, if you're free." She kissed me softly, then sat up to get dressed.

I watched as she pulled her underwear on, watching the fabric dig into her, conforming to her curvaciousness.

"Get up, perv," she said, sounding like a girl my age might.

I obeyed.

We dressed, and we said our goodbyes by her entranceway. I didn't want to leave but I was actually pretty behind on a few things.

"I'll see you in the library," I said lovingly.

"What shall I wear?" she said, stroking my cheek.

"Surprise me," I said, planting a big kiss on her plump lips.

"You got it, handsome," she said, smacking my ass as I turned to go. "Sleep well, sexy."

"You too," I said, "love you."

"You too."

I suddenly realized that I didn't have my bike with me. Before I could mention it, she smacked her forehead.

"Wow I'm dumb. I kidnapped you today! I'll drive you home."

She escorted my home shortly after, and I kissed her goodbye once more.

Waving to her as I opened my front door, she drove off the way she came, towards home.

I had dinner, did my homework, and went to bed early. I was zonked.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed.

I couldn't wait to see her again, less than 12 hours since seeing her last.

I was obsessed. Maybe we both were. I biked to school, and found Amy waiting by the entrance. She held her backpack straps tightly.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," she replied, looking shameful.

"Friends?" I said, truly meaning it. There was nothing wrong with maintaining our friendship, as far as I could tell. It felt right, even after everything.

"If you don't hate me," she said solemnly.

"I don't."

"Kay. I'm sorry I said what I said. I wasn't even going to tell anybody. I just wanted...I don't know. But I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted. How's the essay coming along?"

"Finished last night, finally. Only a day late."

We talked about classes for a bit, then made our way to class.

Things seemed better. Not perfect, but better.

She waved goodbye when we parted ways.

I opened the doors to the library, and found my lovely, large librarian waiting patiently for me, in a brand new outfit.

"Hey, Mark," she said with a coy smile. "Happy Tuesday."

It was, indeed.

12