My Lovely Subby Hubby Ch. 02

Story Info
Hubby takes submission to a new level.
4.1k words
4.48
11.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No person referred to in the text below is or was under the age of eighteen.

In the unlikely event that you are not familiar, the word cunt is often used in lifestyle and libertine worlds. It has no negative connotation and is used lovingly as an anatomical term, much as the rest of the world uses pussy.

You may recall that my lovely subby hubby and I had agreed to introduce another man into out relationship. Hubby gets off big time by being subjected to my, admittedly somewhat powerful, personality, but this was a joint idea, a joint venture.

We had chatted about our fantasies just after cementing out marital relationship, alright we had just finished fucking. During that wonderful phase when a man's eyes glaze over and a girl just knows he's abut to give you his cum, I found myself wondering what it would be like to fuck someone else while he watched.

I don't know why, I suppose it was just an extension of my need to dominate, and I probably wouldn't have given it a second thought if he hadn't asked me what I was thinking as he came. He likes to know this stuff. I think it's fuel for his masturbation fantasies if he's on a denial week.

Ah denial week! Yes things had moved on a lot since our first experiment with cuckold. Hubby had moved into a position of full submission, amazingly, at his own request. I was a bit surprised at first but my natural desire to dominate had made the offer too tempting to refuse.

I now dominated every aspect of his life. He had to ask permission to do anything and everything. If I was feeling horny I just used him as my play thing. We both loved it! I got him to use Mr Magic Rabbit on my clit, lick me out, finger my G spot, and generally be my sex slave and, if I felt in the mood, I would fuck him, but generally just make him wank off while I watched. Anyway, back to denial week.

Obviously he's not allowed to masturbate on a denial week and he knows that if he's caught, it's the cock cage for him! We don't normally have to use a cock cage, his will power and his word are usually enough, but I bought it as a present to him, as a threat. Wank off on a denial day and it's a week in the cock cage boyo!

I had obtained a magnificent example from my favourite toy shop and I deliberated for some time over the colour. Pink would be nice and humiliating, clear was the obvious choice but black, oh the black: yes, yes, yes. A well known delivery service had it on my door step the following morning, I couldn't wait!

I unpacked it. It was just perfect, hard, black and very intimidating looking with its gold padlock on top. OK so it's brass, but it looks like gold. I have a tall chest of drawers in our bedroom and it faces the door as you enter. I placed the cage strategically on top, sideways on, so that he saw it every time we went to bed. It almost screamed "behave".

The first time I had tried denial it was such a stunning success that it is becoming more and more frequent. I struggle to recall how it started but probably an exchange of ideas in the post coital chat on one of those occasions I had fucked him.

When the subject came up he seemed more than usually interested. He's so subby that it's deliciously tempting to tease him. Anyway, shortly after that he committed some minor misdemeanour and instead of the usual spanking, I just told him he wasn't allowed to cum for a week.

The look on his face was priceless, and I enjoyed every minute of it, vamping around in my sexiest undies, undressing him for bed and stroking his cock until it got hard, then lying on the bed and bringing myself off with my favourite sex toy while he could only watch. So after a few days of that his balls were bursting and he was so sexed up that I only had to touch the front of his trousers to provoke the start of an erection. It was such fun.

By day five he was getting really quite frustrated and I noticed he spent longer in the shower than normal. I immediately accused him of wanking and no amount of protest from him could convince me otherwise. Actually he probably wasn't really wanking, just enjoying washing his semi erect cock much more carefully than was really necessary, but any excuse to punish is not to be overlooked.

The decision now was either to extend the denial week or put him in a cock cage. The cock cage won! So when we took our mutual shower before bed that evening, the one where he thinks he's about to get lucky, and I allow him to soap my breasts and have a little fumble between my legs, I reminded him he's on a denial week and that I had caught him wanking.

He, of course, denied it, but I made him go and get the black cock cage, complete with gold padlock, and bring it back to the shower.

"Seriously?" He said, handing it over.

"Seriously!" I said, turning the key and opening the cage. "No erections for you my boy!"

"For how long?"

"Until I decide, that's how long!"

"But denial ends tomorrow!"

"That was before I caught you wanking."

"I wasn't wanking."

"Don't argue. If I say you were wanking, then you were wanking. Understand?"

"Yes, yes of course, I understand."

"Good boy! It should only be for a few days."

"A few days? But......"

"I'll add an extra day each time you argue." Silence.

I reached forward in the tumbling water, took his cock gently in my hand, slid the ring round his balls, fitted the cover and snapped the lock. What a fabulous sight. Pink man, pink cock, pink balls, both encased in a jet black sheath with a gold lock on top. Then I got on with my shower. Why's shower gel so fucking sexy? It's so much better than soap.

The whole episode had turned me on so much that I told him to go and fetch Mr magic rabbit from my bedside table. As I smoothed the shower gel over my breasts, down over the curve of my belly, past where my pubic hair used to be, I touched Mr MR on the top of my cunt and felt it's vibrating ears move towards my clit.

Domination always makes me feel horny but this was his first time in a cock cage and I was juicing. I passed him the vibrator, piled my hair high on my head, stood with my legs apart and told him to bring me off.

He stood there trying to erect but the cock cage put an end to that. He was obviously in some discomfort as I felt the first wave hit. My knees buckled a bit and he nearly lost contact. Being masturbated in the shower by a man in a cock cage is not to be missed!

I got him to dry me off and made for the bedroom still feeling horny as hell. One orgasm down, but why have one slice of pie when you can have two! The warm summer's evening had left our room nice and warm so I just lay on my back, with my legs parted just enough for him to see I was wet.

"And how is it in that cock cage?

"Do you like it?

"It's making me wet to see the longing in your eyes.

"Come, you've been very good. You can lick me and if it's really good I might take your cage off a day early."

He knelt at the end of the bed and lowered his head between my parted thighs, he gathered my knees in his arms and opened me to his gaze and his tongue.

I love it when he starts gently. Kissing and licking my inner thighs as he makes his way slowly but inexorably towards the parted lips of my eager sex. At last I felt the tip of his tongue touch where it does a girl most good, and then he set to work vigorously, his tongue tracing a path from my bum to my clit while he ran his fingernails along the sensitive flesh of my buttocks. He definitely earned one day's remission!

I was almost ready to feel sorry for him but it was just too much fun. I noticed the little tear of precum in the eye of his cock that was straining in vain to become erect. I wiped it off with my finger and tried to decide who should taste it. I love the taste of precum, much more than cum so I won and tantalisingly licked my finger.

Well, enough about denial and cock cages, except to say that I took it off two days later and got him to fuck me from behind while I stood, bent over the bed, enjoying the twin sensations of my nipples stroking the duvet and his eager cock thrusting deep in my cunt.

That was some orgasm when he came! His cock usually twitches delightfully as he ejaculates but this was something special. All the pent up energy of denial week, and extra days in the cage, got released in an impressive explosion. I think, well actually I know, I screamed.

I haven't felt a man cum like that since.....ah since we tried cuckold, and the reason for telling you all this is that it gave me a new fantasy. I am almost sure you can guess? Pink man, pink cock, pink balls, black cock cage! Yes I was fantasising about a real black cock. I've never had the opportunity to play with one and I thought it was about time.

One weekend, when subby was being particularly attentive, I told him I was planning to cuckold him again, but this time with a black man and set about locating a suitable candidate. You may remember the selection procedure we used for the first cuckold, and it had worked so well, I used it again, but this time on my own.

I easily reduced the hopefuls to a short list of four and I met them, on consecutive evenings, in the same pub as last time. I wanted to make sure there was some actual chemistry there, and we were not just doing live porn. Of them all, boy one on day one, (anyone under forty is a boy to me these days!) was the most promising and it didn't take me long to eliminate the others. James was definitely my first choice.

So what were his qualities, what did he have that the others did not? Well, first off, he was tall and I like tall men. He dressed well in hipster style jeans and a crisp white shirt, and the white shirt really set off his skin tone. He had huge soft hands, and hands are sort of my thing, plus he had a very caring personality.

Quite apart from all that he had a really cute bum and a promising bulge in his jeans. Now many of my friends say they don't check out the front of a man's jeans and normally I would agree but this just drew my eye. James new how to advertise!

All he knew so far of the scenario was that I wanted something more than I got at home and he was volunteering to give it to me. I sketched out my plan, and I mentioned the fact that hubby was a submissive and would get pleasure from being cuckolded.

As this didn't seem to cause him a problem, I added the bit about him being made to watch. This raised an eyebrow, but before he had time to fully process the information, I told him that he would be immobilised as well, which seemed to quell any doubts before they arose.

That's when he dropped his bombshell.

"My brother and I both have some experience......"

"What? You both tend to ladies' fantasies? How come two brothers have the same interests?"

"Because we do it together."

"Together?"

"Yes Danny and I often play together. We pair up for a, shall we say, mature woman who wants to experience just what you want to experience. Danny and I take it to a whole new level.

"We know that a woman can enjoy much more and longer stimulation than any man, so we team up to try give her the satisfaction she is looking for."

"But what about the cuckold?"

"I admit that this is a new angle for us, but I can't see that having someone watch would be a problem. If he's your husband, that's your decision. We just like to pleasure mature women and when we do it together, we do it very well: very well indeed."

It was my turn to look surprised but, somewhat inevitably, I went on to meet Danny who was every bit as exciting as James. They might have been twins, and I have to confess, I felt a moistening sensation starting. So my brain, and my cunt, had already decided that it was going to be the two of them together.

My decision was made! But to tell or not to tell, that was the question. Hubby knows he is going to be cuckolded again, and he knows about my black man fantasy, but how would he react to watching me cavorting with two of them simultaneously? This was going to be such fun.

The arrangements were made and subby was getting quite excited about the prospect of being humiliated again. He was on orgasm denial for a few days before hand so he was really wound up. I didn't use the cage, as I trusted him not to play with his cock. He knew that, if I let him cum during the cuckold, it would be so much better.

The brothers arrived at the appointed time, both in crisp white shirts, both in tight jeans. This was definitely going to be fun. At first subby didn't think they were anything to do with the cuckold because he was not expecting two men.

The boys and I chatted over a glass of wine about my sexual preferences and we all made our way to the bedroom. I told hubby to stand by the St Andrews cross, just like last time, and the rest of us sat on the bed.

We sat there fully clothed while I told him to strip. The boys showed a little surprise and he was clearly very uncomfortable getting naked in company. He hesitated in his boxers and I had to repeat my command. He knew better than disobey.

Standing naked and vulnerable I moved over and secured his wrists and ankles to the cross with the velcro cuffs, then I produced the cock cage.

"Oh please no!"

"Oh most certainly yes! We don't want you getting an erection while we are having fun. That definitely is not part of my plan."

I gently took his flaccid cock, put the ring round his balls, and locked the black cage in position. The boys were definitely showing signs of surprise but not enough to put them off their game.

Once he was secured, I got the brothers to stand facing each other and I stepped in between them. This was part of my plan. Facing James, with Danny behind me, I started to unbutton his shirt while I got Danny to stroke my back and bum lightly through my clothes.

I removed James' shirt and started on his belt, revelling in the joint pleasures of the anticipation, the stroking, and hubby's obvious discomfort.

I got Danny to undo my blouse from behind while I let James' trousers fall to the floor and stroked his hairless chest. Not wearing a bra for the usual fumble factor reasons I didn't need to encourage Danny to stroke my breasts and bring my nipples to erection. Task completed, I spun round and got James to undo my skirt and massage my breasts while I undressed Danny.

It wasn't long before all three of us stood clad in only our one last remaining item of clothing. This was the moment I had longed for. I turned again and reached inside James' pants to get my first handful of black cock. Handful it certainly was. A really weighty handful of beautifully swelling, black, cock.

I lowered his boxers to the floor and stroked his tumescence bringing it slowly to erection. I got Danny to peel off my white cotton panties, which already bore the evidence of my mounting excitement, and then strip.

The three of us, now totally naked, moved in together, a hand found its way over my naked bum to my now very wet sex. Hands went everywhere as I snogged James, still stroking his stiffening prick, anticipating the sensation of feeling it slide into me while subby had to watch its black length slip into my little pink cunt.

While James continued caressing my back, I felt Danny's exploratory hand slide over my bum and between my legs from behind. It found my wetness and sensuously spread my excitement over the outer lips, then withdrew slowly backwards over my most secret place.

He spread my juices tantalisingly around my rose, making every nerve scream with pleasure. His next move was somewhat unexpected. I felt a probing finger pressing gently at my opening and, as the pressure increased, it slipped easily into my bum.

James now slid one hand down my side, around to the front, and found my outer lips. He massaged these with thumb and forefinger before slipping one into my eager wetness. My first double penetration, and it was absolutely fucking gorgeous. Impaled on two fingers, trying to imagine what it would feel like if one was a cock: or both! I had never even considered being penetrated by two cocks simultaneously.

By now James was fully erect and a magnificent sight with his large, but not enormous, shiny black cock clearly ready for action. I disengaged carefully and lay on the bed, in such a position that I could watch subby's expression and he could watch me being penetrated by my first black cock.

As Danny took up position behind my head with his cock dangling temptingly just above my face, James positioned himself between my parted thighs and waited with the tip of his cock just inside my outer lips. I glanced at hubby who was squirming somewhat as his cock was straining against its prison.

"This is what I want," I said.

"A nice black cock in my little pink cunt.

"Are you watching this?

"Can you see his cock is about to enter me.

"Enter my cunt, the cunt that should belong to you.

"But you so like to see another man possess your wife don't you?

"Another man with a magnificent cock.

"Watch now as he enters me."

I looked into James's eyes, he took the hint and slowly lowered himself all the way into me and just before his balls contacted my bum I felt him reach the very neck of my cervix.

I came!

Not even one thrust in and out, just that first deep penetration sent jolts from my nipples to my clit and back. As I came, Danny lowered his cock towards my open mouth and I took it greedily while James continued the pleasuring by stroking his full length in and out.

I sucked Danny to full erection and asked him to lie on the bed, face up. I straddled him in reverse cowgirl and, holding hubby's gaze throughout, I guided his cock into me.

"Another black cock is entering me.

"Only this time I am doing the fucking.

"I'm going to ride this cock just to pleasure myself.

"Does it excite you to watch?

"Look at the contrast.

"Watch his cock slide into my pinkness.

"Look how my cunt swallows him eagerly."

And I rode him at a rising trot. As far up as I could go without him escaping, followed by that deliciously slow descent as his whole length speared my inner being.

"I want to feel him cum.

"Feel those lovely black balls lift as he prepares to impregnate me.

"Then feel that special fullness as his cock ripples inside me filling me with his thick white spunk."

I rode Danny until I thought he might be getting close, but I didn't actually want him to erupt. Not yet anyway, as I had a much more devious plan in mind.

I dismounted and sat on the edge of the bed lounging back on the big prop up pillows. I got James to kneel on the floor to eat me out and r Danny knelt astride me while I sucked him off.

One thing I know subby hates is snowballing. He does it to please me, but he hates the taste of cum and usually swallows as quickly as possible.

"Do you want to taste Danny's cum?

"You know how much you love a snowball!

"I am going to snowball you with Danny's cum!

"And you are going to keep it in your mouth, and show it to me.

"When I say so, and not before, you will swallow it all, and if I'm pleased I will take off the cock cage."

The look of horror on his face nearly made me cum again and I set to work on Danny's already highly stimulated cock. I held the shaft gently between thumb and forefinger, pulled his foreskin right back, and circled the glistening knob with my lips.

I pride myself on my blow jobs. I discovered that I can make a man cum very quickly with my special technique. It involves, among other things, forcing the head of his cock to the roof of my mouth with my tongue and, as a boy friend once said, sucking like a hoover.

Danny was already pretty far gone and I was getting pretty close with James' tongue working its magic on my clit. A few minutes later Danny delivered!

Boy did he deliver, and what's more it tasted quite different to hubby's. I was so looking forward to the next bit. I rose from the bed and locked eyes with hubby as I advanced towards him. His face was a picture. Our lips met and I transferred all Danny's saltiness into his open mouth.

12