My Lovely Subby Hubby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, no swallowing until I say." And I squatted down to undo the cock cage. As I backed away, I looked at him and said.

"Show me his cum."

Subby opened his mouth to reveal the thick white cream.

"Good boy. You can close your mouth, but not swallow.

"Come James, fuck me. Pin me to the bed and fuck my brains out."

James didn't hesitate and flung me onto the bed, grabbed my arms, pinned them above my head and drove his cock in as far as it would go. It was my turn to be dominated! I suddenly realised that, with a powerful man, I really quite enjoyed it. Danny sensed this and moved behind my head and took my arms pulling them firmly until I was spreadeagled.

I also realised that this was a rape scene, a rape scene from the darkest of my fantasies. A fantasy that I had never even really admitted to myself.

As James thrust on and Danny held my arms, it felt very real. I, the normally dominant woman, was virtually being raped and I fucking loved it.

I came and I came. My thighs quivered uncontrollably as the boys took me somewhere, I was not even prepared to admit to myself, that I wanted to go. My whole body convulsed as James delivered the final thrusts and erupted into my soul.

It took me a while to come down from my orgasm and realised that hubby still had a mouthful of cum. I got him to show me then swallow and I looked down. Still bound hand and foot but with no cock cage on, hubby had cum. The evidence was on the floor and still dribbling out of his rapidly softening cock.

"So you like seeing your wife being raped," I chided, "such a shame you've cum. I was going to let you fuck me, let you slide your cock into me while I was still full of James' cum, but it's too late now. No sloppy seconds for you today."

My recent stories have produced quite a lot of comment which is really great. It is very much appreciated when readers make the effort to comment and the more detailed the better. Hoping you enjoy my tale and have something, anything, to say about it.

12