My Lovely Wife's Great Surprise

Story Info
Wife surprises husband with a second woman.
1.4k words
4.24
34.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was away for a conference and a friend of ours was staying with my wife; Penny. She was younger than us and very beautiful. She started staying with us approximately a week before I left for my business trip. I loved the way she dressed around the house, tight leggings with nice cameltoes, tight tops that stretch over her C cups... I imagined fucking her many times. Of course, I would never cheat on my wife, but I imagined taking her in bed with us.

Anyways I was away and was chatting with my wife via WhatsApp, asking her to send me pictures etc. She said she was working hard all day and needs to sleep right away. I didn't push her, found some porn on the internet and resolved my issue. Next evening after my conference sessions I get back to my hotel room and was getting ready to go to bed when I received a message from my wife. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it was my wife's pussy, at least I thought so until I realized it wasn't hers.

At first, I was perplexed, why my wife sends me a pussy picture from the internet, I can find my own porn. I was shocked by the next picture. It was the top half of my wife's face, the other half was hidden by a perfectly smooth and incredibly white pubic mound. Obviously, she was licking someone's pussy. I knew Isla had one lesbian encounter in college and we fantasised about a second woman in the bed, but this... Was she cheating on me? Next message was a video of Penny licking Isla to an orgasm loud with familiar moans from Isla's point of view. I didn't know what to say other than "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Around fifteen minutes later, Isla sent another message saying "We were having some drinks and talking about men and sex, one thing led to another."

Apparently, Isla was telling Penny what a talented pussy licker I was and described some of my tricks.

Penny blurted out "I would love him to lick me like that" and Isla answered, "I'm sure that can easily be arranged."

Penny was surprised both to her own bluntness and to Isla's answer.

Isla said "I've seen how hungry he looks at your cameltoes. I can't blame him, your pussy looks very appetising inside those leggings." and initiated everything by putting her hand inside her thighs and slowly moving towards Penny's pussy.

She started rubbing Penny's cameltoe and kissing her. She then broke the kiss pushed Penny on her back on the couch and removed her leggings, said "I want to taste that beauty." and buried her face into Penny's delicious looking pussy. By the time she thought of taking pictures for me, Penny was already coming.

She finished the tale with "I can't wait to share her with you. We'll keep each other company while you're away. ;-)"

By the time I was feeling jealous but I wasn't sure if I was jealous because my wife was having sex with someone else or because she was the one to lick that beautiful pussy of Penny.

I do not remember the last day of the conference, I cancelled my day trip at the end of it and changed my return flight to get back home as soon as possible. When I landed Isla and Penny met me at the airport. Since it was winter they both had thick winter coats on. Isla gave me a passionate kiss and hugged me tightly. I only got a peck on the cheek from Penny. Biggest fuss was made by my dog Merv.

When we get to the car I put my bags in the trunk and moved to the front passenger seat but I saw that the doggy seat was there.

Isla said "You'll sit in the back with Penny, Merv pukes when he sits in the back."

I looked at her surprised, but she pushed me toward the back seat. I got in the back with Penny. We were talking about my trip and as we got onto the highway Isla said "Penny, I think it is time for Dave's surprise."

I looked at Penny, she smiled at me and started taking off her coat. I couldn't believe my eyes. Under that coat, she only had a body stocking! An open crotch one! Her perky breasts looked incredible under the sheer material and the white smooth triangle of her pussy made a beautiful contrast with the black of the stocking.

I looked at Isla through the rearview mirror, she smiled and gave me a wink. With this obvious permission to go ahead, I turned to Penny and started caressing her body over the stocking and kissing her. I moved down to her breasts and started sucking her nipples through the material my hand moving to her pussy I started caressing the lips.

I was finally touching that beautiful pussy, I started moving my head down planning to bury my face in that beauty and keep licking it until my tongue went numb. But Penny had other plans she pushed my head back, made me sit in the middle of the back seat and started unbuckling my pants moving them all the way to my ankles with my boxers.

She said "Mmm nice and smooth."

when she saw my freshly shaved cock and balls. She first took the head in her mouth and started twirling her tongue around it. Then she started bobbing up and down taking more of my cock with every move until her lips were at the bottom of my shaft.

I was moaning when I heard Isla say "She is good isn't she?"

to which I answered looking at her through the rear view mirror "Almost as good as you."

At this point, Penny took my cock out of her mouth and said "I'm gonna ride you now."

and climbed over me with her back to me she holds my shaft aligning it to her pussy and sat on it slowly. I saw Isla arranging the mirror and said: "God, your cock looks so good going into that tight pussy."

Penny and I said "It feels good too" in unison.

Isla was right, Penny's pussy was tight! I haven't been in such a tight pussy since I took my high school girlfriend's virginity. As she sat all the way down impaling herself on my cock, she leaned back and put her head on my shoulder. I started kneading her breasts as she started moving up and down slowly. She started picking up the pace, leaned all the way forward putting her head between the front seats and started jumping on my cock.

Watching her milky ass bouncing on me was almost as pleasurable as her tight pussy on my cock. Her tight starfish looked so beautiful and inviting I couldn't resist putting a finger in it.

She gasped and said, "I wasn't expecting that, I never had anything go in there."

Isla, understanding what was happening, said "Don't worry honey, you'll get used to it. It can be immensely pleasurable if done right and Dave definitely knows how to do it right."

As Penny was bouncing on my cock I was kneading her ass and fingering her asshole, she started moaning differently and declared she was gonna come. I pulled her from her hair all the way back, took her in my arms and started pounding with one hand on her neck pressing on her veins slightly decreasing the amount of blood going into her brain.

As I felt her pussy tightening around my cock I released the pressure and with the headrush that gave her she started convulsing. That pushed me over the edge too and I came into her pussy as it was tightening around my cock with her orgasm.

Isla said "Just in time for us to get out of the highway" with a smile.

As soon as she caught her breath Penny got off my cock since we were now driving on slower roads. With a big smile, she gave me a kiss and put her coat on but not before I copped a feel of her perky breasts. Until we got to the house I kept caressing Penny's body under the coat.

I will write what happened after we got home if there is enough interest.