My Lover is a Whirlpool

Story Info
Mom discovers satisfaction in the laundry room.
2.9k words
4.49
54.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,295 Followers

I'm Jen, 42. I'm mom to two sons and wife to Dan. We met in High School, lost our virginity to each other, and never looked back. Been married 23 years. We hit the gym three times a week, which is good. I'm not tall and a bit curvy, so I gotta watch the cals. Dan, the lucky bastard, is tall and thin and can do whatever he wants. When we married we decided that I would stay home and raise the kids.

The kids, well adults now, Dan Jr. Twenty-two, last year of a five-year Masters program. Tall, outgoing, and strikingly handsome, like his dad. Warren? My little man. Tall too, and handsome, but so intelligent and introverted. Eighteen now, he spends his time immersed in literature. He devours the classics. His friends, thank god he has friends, are the same. "The Nerd Herd" I call them. They laugh.

Life is good or was. Dan got promoted, again. But, this time he had to leave town for a month. This was going to be a problem. You see I'm a borderline nympho. Okay, not really, but I love sex with Dan. We're so open and adventurous. Daily, yeah, every day, some kind of sex. More than once a day too. We love it. I'd tell you about all the stuff we've done but that's not why I'm here.

Just after dawn Monday morning I put my exhausted husband on the plane. We'd spent all night writing new chapters for the Kama Sutra.

I went home, back to our room, stripped, pressed my face into the sheets soaked with our love, and masturbated for another half-hour. Told ya. I really didn't know how I was going to survive.

Dan Junior was due home in three days. So, for now, it was just me and my little nerd. Since he kept to his room, I was free to do my mom duties, with a generous helping of self-love. I started wearing sundresses with nothing under them. I had dildos stashed all over the house. Every night Dan and I had facetime sex. I was getting by.

Then, I met the washing machine. Oh, I knew it well, but only as a cleaning appliance, not as my favorite sex-toy. I was doing laundry, I do a lot of laundry. The washer, in the spin cycle, was banging against the dryer. I reached over from one corner to the other to pull them apart. My pussy, constantly wet anyway, pushed into the corner of the pulsating machine. I gasped. The vibrations went through me like ten-thousand volts. I collapsed on the machine, struggled to pull up my dress, not wanting even a millimeter of fabric between my new toy and my pussy. I hugged that Whirlpool like I hugged Dan when he took my virginity in his parent's bed. The hard metal corner pushed into my vagina as I pressed my clit on the stainless steel top. Oh, fuck it felt good.

I came and came. Waves of orgasms. As my new boyfriend ended its cycle, I exploded. A torrent poured out of me, leaving a puddle on the basement floor. I was a sweaty mess, but more satisfied than I had been since Dan left. I might just make it.

I dug out the manual for '"Whirlly"'. I found out just how long each part of the washing cycle took. This became my jam. I'd start a load and set the timer. There I'd be, naked, in my basement, watching the second hand on the clock I put on the wall of the laundry room. I'd hear '"Whirlly"' click into spin and I'd mount him and ride him like a barroom bull.

Of course, I was never real quiet so I watched to make sure Warren was in his room. It was a great setup. Then Dan Jr, came home.

Dan, we called him Junior-real original, I know, didn't keep any kind of schedule, so for the first few days, it was agony. I'd hear '"Whirlly"' spinning away in the basement, calling to me, as Junior helped me paint the spare bedroom room while my pussy drooled. I was dyin. I couldn't take it anymore. The next day as Junior finished the trim painting, and Warren was up in his room, I snuck downstairs. It was time. "Whirlly" was halfway through the spin cycle, it would have to do, I needed this.

I couldn't get naked so I pulled up my sundress and put a pair of clean socks in my mouth. I needed to, had to, cum. I pressed my sex against the cool steel, feeling the vibration in my hip bones. I nestled the corner into my soaked slit and pressed my clit down on the rocking machine. Heaven. The rhythmic rocking milked my pussy. I was so needy, so horny. I hugged my toy and soaked the floor, groaning into the socks.

A clean bath towel fluttered over my head, covering me and blocking my vision. I'd been caught. Only one person knew where I was. The back of my dress was tossed up over my back. Then I felt it. A cock, a real cock, rubbing up and down my slit, spreading my fluids. I was so far gone that I didn't care that my oldest son was about to commit incest. His cock was a little bigger than his father's. He held my hips and plunged in, ah, the vigor of youth. A real cock and "Whirlly"-nypho nirvana.

This was so wrong on so many levels, but we're both adults. He did the towel to objectify me. You're not fucking your horny mother if you can't see or hear her, right? Worked for me. Fact is, I'd been having fantasies of Junior fucking me since he got home. He's just like his dad at that age and me, being in a delicate state, was down the rabbit hole in no time.

The feeling of his cock sliding into my soaked sex was sublime. I could feel the ridges, the fat head as it nearly left my pussy, only to plunge back in, nearly to my cervix. Those hands, controlling my hips. Being taken. The soft feeling of his pants, dropped down to his ankles, rubbing my calf's. Long legs, my juice splashing against them, pressed against mine. Fluid poured out of my pussy as I came and came. I just flopped on the machine and let it happen. He figured out when I was about to cum and he'd ram hard and hold as I flooded over his rigid cock.

As '"Whirlly"' ended, I came. My son buried his wonderful cock deep and jetted my pussy full of cum as I twitched under him. He pulled out and left me gasping on my washing machine.

I had never had a sexual experience like that in my life. The washer, the mystery fucker, knowing it was my son, being taken, held down and fucked. So many sensations, feelings. I was a limp rag. I lay there for a few long minutes, digesting what had just happened. I knew I'd do it again if he wanted.

I came back upstairs, exhausted, but satisfied. Junior was adjusting the wide belt on his crisp new jeans. I heard the shower upstairs shut off. As I walked past Junior, I let my hand run across the flat of his back. He flinched.

"Oh, hey mom. Sorry, had to fix my belt."

Yeah, I bet you did, "That's fine dear. Whatever you want to do is fine with me."

Warren walked in, wearing his standard uniform of sweatpants and a tee shirt as Junior left.

"Mother, what time will dinner be served?"

My nerd son and his unique speech, "Six, same as always."

That night as the three of us sat at the dinner table, Junior was quite chatty.

"Mom, the extra room looks great."

"Thanks. I'd still be painting if it weren't for you. Your color choice was amazing. I'd never have thought of that combination."

My oldest son looked at me, "Yeah, for a jock, I seem to have a knack with color and style. I like helping you with your special project."

The double entendre made my pussy juice. Junior seemed so casual as if we both didn't know what we did today. Such a clever boy. Warren sat and shoveled peas into his mouth.

I got a little reckless, "I may need help with the laundry tomorrow."

Junior gave me an odd look. I was too obvious, "Why sure mom. Anything to be helpful."

I lay naked in my bed that night massaging my pussy, hoping Junior would slip in and fuck me for real. I fell asleep.

At breakfast the next morning, the house was warm. I sat with just a tee-shirt. I was dying to flash my son but Warren kept moving around the kitchen in his sweats. At least he was changing them more often. He used to wear the same ones, day after day but he had different ones on than yesterday. My little nerd is becoming more self-aware. Dan sat across from me in a form-fitting tee and nylon running shorts. He looked good enough to eat.

"Dan, if you still want to help, I'll be doing laundry around two."

"Sure mom, I love to help you. Laundry's not my usual area but for you, I'll make an exception. I'm going out to lunch with a friend, but I'll be back by two."

At one-thirty I went down to take the sheets I'd washed this morning and put them in the dryer. That usually made the room a little warmer and nicer for "Whirlly" riding. The washer wasn't done. The load was off-balance. Crap, now I'd be behind schedule. I shifted the load and closed the lid. Maybe it was almost done.

As the machine got up to speed, my pussy dampened. I had to wait for my son, but I couldn't. He can have my second cum. I pulled up my dress and mounted the corner. As I came for the second time, the towel dropped over my head. Junior was home early. As his cock filled me, I gave in to my forbidden lust.

"Fuck me, baby. Give mommy your cock. Mommy needs to cum."

He liked that. His hard young cock rammed me harder, faster. His long legs and the pile of clothes at his ankles rubbed against me. I formed the picture in my mind of me bent over the machine, towel over my head as my son, his thin shorts around his ankles, fucked me. Then, it happened. I squirted, hard, gushed would be a better word. I'm sure it shot all over Junior as he fucked me. The idea made me cum some more.

"I squirted for you baby. You made mommy cum so fucking hard. Cum for me baby. Fill mommy up."

Junior drove deep and jetted. His warm cum bathing my pussy. I just lay there as he pulled out and left the room.

A few minutes later I came up from the basement stairs. I heard the shower shut off. Junior was in the kitchen wiping his legs with a dishtowel. A bottle of soda sat on the counter in a small puddle. Clever boy, good dodge.

"Looks like a mess got made," I said, smiling, hoping he'd confess.

"Just trying to get a drink, ya know? I got home early and was thirsty."

"Yes, I know you did," I said, in my best sultry voice.

I nearly collided with Warren as he came into the kitchen. His hands grabbed my hips to stop me. That made me flash to his older brother's hands on my hips as he took me, over and over.

I lay in bed that night wondering how to get Junior to admit he was fucking me. But, more than that I was trying to figure out how to tell his father and get him to go along with spit-roasting mommy. There must be a way.

The next day, as my son fucked me on "Whirlly", I reached up to pull the towel off. Big Dan would be home tomorrow, ahead of schedule, and I needed to move this along.

Junior leaned forward and captured the towel around my head, pulling me down onto his cock as the machine worked over my pussy.

"Baby, let mommy see you. I love how you fuck me. Let me see how happy you are."

He spoke, for the first time. His voice coarse with need, "No, better this way."

Then, he came. As he unloaded the machine put me over the top in another quaking orgasm.

By the time I recovered, he was gone. I lay on the machine, my breathing still ragged. The combination of sensations and sin was an exhausting mix, but so satisfying.

I went upstairs, ready to have this out. Junior was on the phone deep into a serious conversation. Warren was coming back down the stairs wearing a pair of Big Dan's sweats. I signaled Junior that I wanted to talk. He waved me off and stepped outside.

I never got the chance. Junior was quite upset and left right after dinner.

I watched two episodes of Game of Thrones with Warren and called it a night.

My husband got in around eleven. Junior was still out. Warren had gone to bed.

I knew I had to tell him about Junior, but I just didn't know-how. You can't exactly say, "Hi honey, glad you're home. Oh, by the way, our older son had been raping me while I masturbate on the washing machine."

My husband and I were naked, showered, and in bed under crisp, clean sheets. I lay with him, my leg over his, my pussy rubbing his powerful thigh.

"Babe, while you were gone, Junior and I had a, umm conversation. A kinda private conversation."

"Oh good, then you know."

Dan seemed so cool. I was surprised.

"You knew?"

"Oh yeah, he told me a while ago. I was cool with it. He worried how you would respond but I told him to just go for it. I knew you could handle it."

"And you don't mind?"

"Why should I? You're happy and as soon as everybody in the family knows we can be more open and loving. It's not good to keep that stuff under wraps."

The idea that my husband knew that our son lusted after his mother, had consummated our shared desire and that he wanted Warren to know, made me horny. I smiled at the thought of my bookworm son's face when his dad and I tell him that his brother is fucking me. Maybe I'm cruel but that would be worth the price of admission. A family gang-bang. Wow, how far I've fallen, willingly.

"Your pussy is soaked lover. Come on up and ride my cock."

I climbed onto my man and slid him in, noticing that he was just a little smaller than his son. But he was my husband and, as much as I liked Junior fucking me, this was my man. I rode Dan for a few minutes then moved and put him in my mouth. I love the way I taste and I love sucking cock. Plus, having the green light to fuck our son had me in sexual overdrive.

*****

Tonight was the night. Dan told me that Junior wanted to make the announcement tonight. He'd gotten a text. He was out with one of his buddies and would be home after dinner. I needed to be ready. Momma was getting three cocks tonight and I could not wait.

I showered and cleaned everything, you never know where these things go. I shaved my pussy and my butt hole. I slipped on a sundress, nothing under it, of course. I was ready.

Dan rubbed against me as I made dinner.

"You got anything on under that?"

I took his hand and brought it up under the dress. My pussy was soaked. My husband fingered me for a few seconds and slowly removed his hand.

"Probably should save that for later."

"Mmmmm" was all I could say.

Dinner was the same as it was before Junior came home. Dan and I would try to get Warren engaged but he just reverted to talking about his latest literary passion, the current one is Shakespeare. He's such a handsome boy. Built like his brother but all brain, and a bit boring.

After dinner, Dan and I sat in the living room watching TV and Warren parked on the couch with a massive volume of "The Complete Works of Shakespeare."

I rubbed the growing bulge in Dan's shorts.

"Behave young lady. Our son is here."

My other hand rubbed my pussy through my dress, wondering how the little nerd would react when his mother got spit-roasted by the rest of the family.

"Just making sure you're interested."

Dan laughed, "Wait a while and you'll know."

The sound of the front door was like a thunderclap. In a few minutes, our life as a family would change.

Dan and I rose as our older son came into the room, accompanied by a Hispanic man.

"Mom, Dad knows and I didn't know how to tell you but, I'm gay and this is my fiance' Carlos."

My eyes jerked around, searching for sanity. They settled on Warren's, peaking over the top of his book. He winked at me and smiled.


RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,295 Followers