All Comments on 'My Lover is a Whirlpool'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No comments is a sin

The fact that this has NO comments is a sin. Honestly I absolutely loved it!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Loved it! I hope that there will be a followup chapter where mom gets to live her spit roasted fantasy! Five stars and a favorite point!

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
Predictable

Aside From Jr. being gay, you dropped enough hints for a blind man to know it was Warren.

PrinceBambiPrinceBambialmost 4 years ago

Oh please have a follow up to this. Need to hear about the family orgy. Mom, Dad, Warren, Dan Jr and Carlos. All of them enjoying sex with all the others. Yum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Siding with sp9983

This missive is better written than most yet; my only wonder was HOW we learn the erotic intruder is Warren.

I like your style and thank you for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great that dad was cool with everything.

Then next time Jen should be changing the bed when Dan comes up behind her and pushes his cock in her pussy. Jen needs to keep her arms extended so Dan can reach around and grab her tits.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
LOL

LOL, she had herself convinced it was her oldest son, and here it was her nerd. Love it, and would love to read more!

RCscrudatoRCscrudatoalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Hints or no hints?

I didn't want to leave any clues at all. Beta readers wern't happy wit that. Next time, iI will take my own counsel. As far as how does she know its Warren. Who else? After all you know it's an incest story.

Thank you all for reading and commenting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.