My Loving and Caring Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I become a bit suspicious. "Does it involve my ass?"

"No, no. It was so fun, watching my penis slap your booty. It's so soft! But no, um, It - um, involves my... balls..." she says weakly.

Huh?

"I've wanted to try this for a while. Trust, it'll feel good" she promises.

Before I say anything, she grabs her big juicy balls and puts them on my dick. She spits on her hands, and rubs her balls, and takes her balls and starts to rub them back and forth across my shaft. The sight is so beautiful, of this beautiful girl rubbing herself against me. The softness of it all, the warmth, the smell, it all get to me at all at once. I start to moan loudly, which makes her laugh to herself. I'm hard again and unsure if I'll hold on. She then says:

"Does it feel good?" she says with concern.

"It feels amazing, Alice."

"Hehe, I'm so glad. It does for me too." she says adorably.

She starts again. "Oh wait, change of position!"

She tells me to sit up at the end of the bed and to lay down. She situated herself on my thighs and grabs her thick saggy balls. She takes my dick, and wraps both balls around my dick, like a woman about to titfuck a cock.

She kisses me and looks me deep into my eyes. Her hazel eyes never looked so pretty. Her scent becomes stronger and more unbearable. She begins to touch her breasts and I join in, twisting her nipples. She almost forgot what she had planned for me and gets her balls between my dick.

"So I wish I could use my breasts, but... I have to compensate." she giggles

"You ready?", she says.

Then she started to jerk off my dick with her balls!

The sound of soft flesh slapping together and just seeing her trying so hard to please me made me cum again. Her balls would slap the base of my pelvis and back up, her sack become an enigma, as if time slowed down to see her balls jiggle. "Oh my god, that's so hot." I couldn't help it. I shot it all over her dick. Weak and watery though, because I shot my load earlier.

"So good...", she groans and finally, she cums.

It was a lot! Thick white ropes of cum shot out of her dick, nailing her on her chest and me — particularly all over my body — my chest, belly, and dick, and a bit of my face, I was drenching in it.

She looks at me "Don't worry. I clean you up."

She proceeds to lick up all of the cum we spewed and begins to eat it up, taking big gulps. When she gets to my face, she kisses my cheek and giggles.

"Fun?" she says

"Yes." I say lost in ecstasy.

After she was finally done, we sat up and evaluate how we feel.

"So how was it, Alice?"

"I really liked it a lot! Thank you, Cody, I loved this!" She says kissing me again and again over my face.

"I'm really glad!"

"So?"

I look at her. "So what?"

"Round 2?"

Huh? I look her at her dick and it's at full mast.

Oh God.

"I'm down."

"Cool, um, so let's make this one be the penetrating round." she says like an announcer.

"Awesome!" I say

"Do you have lube?" she says, revealing her perfect ass to me.

I almost wanted to cry. I didn't have any.

"No, I don't."

I was expecting her to head home after but she said, "Oh okay. Check my purse." It's over there, pointing to her gray pouch on the floor. I go over to it and inside is a Purple bottle of oil.

She starts. "It's for my skin because I have sensitive skin, but I usually use on my dildo back home, so I know it'll be fine."

"Thank you," I say, lathering my dick up and pour it on her ass, which makes her jump since it's cold.

We decided to do it doggystyle first. She told me that she's used to anal with her dildo, so it should be a soothe insert. Before I enter her, sweating and all, she looks back and says to me:

"Cody, I know we just started dating today but even before I realized that I liked you romantically, I just wanted to tell you that I always loved you, even if at first, it was in my own special way. Even when I just saw you as a friend, I genuinely thought about you and wanted the best for you. I'm really glad I met you."

"Alice, I love you too."

Then I entered her. I never experienced until today and this was the best feeling my dick ever felt.

"So how are you feeling?" she says breathlessly.

"Your ass feels so good, Alice. Oh my God."

"Good, now, pardon my language, but can you please fuck me now?"

I chcukled realizing how little Alice curses and I slowly continue to enter until my balls slap her bigger balls, and she giggles. I pull back and our balls slap again. And then again and again, until I'm pounding her. The sound of it was just so enticing.

Her moans grew loud and it made me wanna go harder, but at the same time, I didn't want hurt her because she's just so cute and innocent.

Funny enough, her innocence didn't last long.

I came again inside of her and when I tried to pull ou, she said instead to kept going, and that she loved it weirdly enough. She called it, "extra lube". We're both groaning and whining, me more than her because soon, she resorts to biting my pillow to remain composed.

The noises of me pounding her sweet ass grew wetter. The smell of my dominance filled the air, and I could tell she was genuinely living every moment being submissive despite our large dick size difference.

I grounded and started to pound a bit harder than usual. And after the third time I came inside of her, she gets my attention.

"Hey, um, Cody." she says tapping my arm to slow down.

"Yeah, what's up? Did I hurt you? If so, I'm sorry" I respond and slowing down to a halt.

"No, you didn't hit. It's just I want to cum but I want to see your face at the same time."

"Oh okay, I'll just flip you—"

"It's not the simple." She says, putting her head into the pillow.

Is she embarrassed about this?

"Hmm?"

"You see — I - uh, it's better if I just tell you."

She continues, looking back at me. "So remember in the beginning when your balls were slapping against mines?"

"Yeah!" I said remembering how good that felt.

"Yeah, well, that felt so good to me.but as you continued to go to town on my ass, you stopped hitting them and your balls just started hit my ass. Don't get wrong, it still felt wonderful but I was losing my edge on cumming"

"So what you're saying is—"

She nods. "I can only get off to testicular simulation. Like doing that only makes me dick hard enough to cum loads."

She scoffs and lays down, with me still in her. "I feel like a weirdo, Besides, it seems impossible to do."

"You're not a weirdo. You're my girlfriend, Alice. And it shouldn't matter how you get off as long you do. And besides, I have now have a plan."

"Really?"

"Okay, so I'm just gonna angle you a bit differently, like this." I stand a bit and arch her back downwards so that I'm hitting her prostate.

"A little rest run, okay?"

"Okay." she nods.

I start to pound her again, this time making sure our balls are colliding with each thrust in. This time also, I feel her prostate.

"OH, CODY. STOP—— I'M GONNA CUM IF YOU DON'T. Please..."

I stopped. I was going to fulfill her wish.

"Thank you." she says muffled into her pillow.

"No problem. I'm gonna pull out and let you rest so you don't cum immediately."

"Okay, that'll help."

With all my willpower, I pull out her beautiful ass and start to see my cum flowing out of her delicious ass and done her balls.

I could have an asshole and made her cum by telling her sexy tales because she was that close to cumming. But I didn't. For a minute or two, we just talked about bunnies.

After that, me still hard, I enter her again, remembering her warmth and wetness.

"A question: How do you think you can hold your cum?" I ask her.

She raises a bit. "For like a few seconds. Five tops."

"Nice! Okay this is gonna work, your fantasy is come true, Alice. But one thing: I'm gonna need for you to tell me the EXACT moment you're about to come, okay? So I can flip you over."

She smiles and nods.

"Okay, here we go!"

I start to pound her hard out of the gate, making sure again that her my balls are slapping hers. The cum from her ass and the pounding made both of our balls wet with my cum. It was starting to send her over the top.

"Cody, I'm gonna cum!"

I immediately turn her over, put it in and cum hard again, and plant the biggest kiss on her lips and pull back to see her in all her glory. She came hard, staring at me and smiling, her big dick shooting so much cum than before, watching her balls constrict back and forth. Her dick pointed itself to me and showered me in cum too. She was in ecstasy, I was happy, and our bed was a mess of sweat and cum.

She smiles and giggles.

"What's so funny?"

"I can't believe we actually did that. We had sex, and I can't believe you fulfill my wish. It was so much better than I thought it would be."

"I'm really happy you got that!"

"Truly thank you, Kody. I love you."

"I love you, Alice."

I kissed her, slipping some of her cum in her mouth.

She pulls back and swallow. "I can't believe I taste so sweet."

"I know right."

There was a pause before she asked.

"I just want to cuddle now if that's okay."

"Of course, be my guest."

We cuddle, embracing our scent before she spoke again.

"You stink." she said giggling.

"You do too." which made her laugh even harder.

*

Ever since the day, we've been a happy couple since. It's been a few years and we're still very much in love. I was able to convince to top me a few times since (pray for my ass please) but I feel like she prefer being bottom, despite her size. She feels like she's hurting me though I assure her she's not, but I guess it's just because she's so sweet and caring of me.

But what's important is that she loves me and I love her.

It's crazy knowing it started from a rejection, now she is my fianceé now.

I love you, Alice.

12