My Loving Grandma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EGuzman
EGuzman
39 Followers

All I can do is moan and groan loudly thru the panties stuffed in my mouth. I try to move but can. My body feels like it's on fire. My cock feels like never before.

When my grandma reached the top of my cock. She starts to suck on my head. Swirling her tongue all over it.

I feel another orgasm building. I'm screaming in lust now. She presses her finger against my prostate again.

That's all it takes to make me explode again. As I do my grandma begins to take me in her mouth again.

With each of my blasts of cum. She slides down my cock. Now she has me in a sexual rhythm.

She presses my prostate.

I groan, arch my back, and blast a load of hot cum in her mouth.

She moans with pleasure. As soon as I cum I feel her swallow it.

She swirls her tongue around my shaft and moves another inch or so down my rod.

She keeps this up until she's swallowed me whole. I feel my cock head once again hit the back of her throat. Then she wraps her lips around the base of my cock and puts more pressure on it. I can feel her hot breath on my skin. She lets her cum mixed spit slide out of her mouth. I feel it cover the base of my cock, slide down my balls. It continues down between my legs. Until it reaches her finger in my ass and it covers my asshole.

I start to scream loudly, incoherently thru the panties stuffed in my mouth. I start to hyper ventilate from the sexual sensory overload of my grandma's blowjob. My grandmother gently places her free hand on my chest to get me to relax.

I get my breathing under control. She pats me on my chest. She takes her free hand and takes my balls in it. I feel her then wrap her thumb and forefinger around the top of my ball sack.

I can't think straight any more. Except that I want to keep my cock buried down this woman's throat. I don't think of her as my grandma anymore in that instant. I think of her as a lustful, wanton, sexual, sexy older woman, that I want as my lover. To fuck each other's brains out whenever we want.

I feel her move her finger in my ass. She slowly starts sliding it out. I moan as loud as I can "no". She stops for a moment. Then I feel her press another finger against my asshole.

Again, I moan out another "no". Now she starts to slide her head very slowly up. I try to thrust up to keep my cock in her mouth. But she continues ever so slowly to move her head up. As she does, she's pressing her second finger against my asshole.

Then I give in. I relax my sphincter. As soon as she feels it. She slowly and gently slips in her other finger up my ass. When she does she starts to slide her head back down on my cock.

Now she begins in earnest to give be a blow job. She starts to slowly fuck me with her fingers. She begins to slide her head slowly up and down.

Again. she gets me in a sexual rhythm. This time my brain also feels like it's going to explode. I keep my back arched the whole time. Every time she shoves her fingers up my ass, she presses on my prostate causing me to shoot another load of cum. At that point she has just my head in her mouth. So, she can take my load and swallow it. Or let it run out of her mouth and down my shaft. When she slides her fingers back. Almost all the way out. She's deep throating me.

By now I've lost count of how many loads of cum I've fed her. All I can think of is I don't want her to stop. I don't want this to end.

I then hear her move her other hand over the bed as if searching for something. I hear a click and a buzzing sound start. A moment later I hear the buzzing sound get faster and then felt my grandma shudder. Now she starts to move her head up and down faster and fuck me faster.

I hear her start to moan over and over. Louder and louder. Suddenly, I feel her let my cock out of her mouth.

"Give your horny grandma all your cum. I want you to empty your balls. I need it honey." She tells me.

She takes me back in her mouth and is moving up and down on my cock as fast as she can. Each time deep throating me. But she's stopped fucking me with her fingers. Now she's pressing and rubbing my prostate.

It's too much now. Then I feel it. I feel a massive orgasm building. I'm just moaning, groaning, shuttering, pulling against the cuffs on my hands and feet uncontrollably.

I arch my back one last time and go stiff. I feel my eyes roll back in my head and I feel my entire cock swell. My Grandma swallows me whole. She takes me all the way down her throat and lets out a loud, lustful groan of pleasure.

Then I explode. My cock begins to swell, throb and blast a massive load of cum. Then it shrinks a bit and again it swells, throbs and blast a load out.

I can feel my grandma start to swallow as much of my cum as she can. Trying not to let any escape. But it's too much for her. Even with my cock down her throat. I can feel some of it run out of her mouth.

As I continue exploding for what like what seems an eternity. I hear my grandma moan louder and start to shudder. She's having a massive orgasm. To her credit she didn't let go of me. She kept me buried down her throat as she came.

As she's now cumming I'm cumming too. I don't know how long we both came together for. I feel my cock start to slowly go down in size. My grandma got what she wanted. She drained me completely.

I hear another click and the buzzing stopped. Then she slowly starts to slide her fingers out of my ass at last. At the same time, she starts to slide her head up off my shrinking cock.

Finally, I feel her fingers slide out of me and my cock fall free. I can feel her breathing heavily as well. She puts her head on my thigh.

The only sound now in the room is our heavy breathing. I feel ready to pass out. I'm exhausted. I feel like I've ran a marathon. My cock feels like nothing I ever felt before.

Then I feel my grandma start to slide up my body. I feel her massive tits slide over my super sensitive cock. Which causes me to jerk my body involuntarily.

"I'm sorry honey." my grandma says as she keeps sliding up. Then she puts her head on my chest. She reaches up and pulls her panties out of my mouth. Then she also pulls the blindfold off.

At least I can breathe and finally look down at my grandma.

"I love you." is all I can say.

"I love you too honey." she responds.

Now she pulls herself up and we share a long French kiss. As we kiss I can taste myself.

When we break our kiss, I tell her. "Grandma. I'm sorry. I'm going to pass out."

"Go ahead honey. When you wake up. I'll be here and we are going to continue, okay?"

I just nod my head "yes" and I start to pass out. The last thing I remember was hearing a click and the buzzing sound again. Then my cock starts to twitch again. I know it's about to get erect again. Then hearing my grandma say in her lustful tone.

"Oooooh...my..." and seeing her head snap back.

EGuzman
EGuzman
39 Followers
12