My Loving Mom

Story Info
Mom surprises me when I come home for Christmas break.
6.4k words
4.48
47.2k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story explores intimate sexual relationships between family members. None of these characters are based on real people. This is meant to be a plausible fantasy for your enjoyment only. This complies with the Literotica guidelines, especially the exclusion of any characters under the age of 18. Comments welcome. Copyright 2023.

Plenty of people have told me already that twenty-three is too young to be married with a couple of kids, so don't bother. I've heard it before.

My name is Nick Glaser. My wife is an older woman and she feels she has a limited amount of child-bearing time left, so we just went ahead. And, yes, we're one of those couples who have a wide gulf in our ages.

She's 39. I'm 23, as I said. But see us together and you might not notice that difference. Because I married one of the hottest, sexiest, most youthful and most beautiful women you'll ever meet. And that's not just her husband talking. Anyone who knows Jennifer would be gushing the same praise.

She's five feet four inches of raw sensuality, voluptuous without being thick, with raven hair bobbed to the neck, deep green eyes, a slender nose above juicy and naturally red lips, a rack like nobody's business, with 36C boobs that are full and firm, sitting up on her chest and topped with rosy aureoles and nipples that swell and harden at the slightest touch. These gorgeous globes shimmy and shake all the time since she won't wear a bra, thank God.

Her creamy shoulders slope gently to shapely arms and I get hard when she flexes her toned biceps. Her abdomen is ripped from her rigid exercise program, at least an hour in the gym every day and usually more, and below her inny belly button her hips swell slightly to frame a pubic area that features a cunt with blushing lips tucked into a tight mound. At the rear, taut rounded buttocks float just under her slim waist with a deep crease to her ruby anus.

Past her erogenous zone, she has an astounding pair of muscular but shapely legs that taper to surprisingly dainty ankles and feet. Nude, Jennifer is a vision. But even if she's in cut off Daisy Dukes, sneakers and a tube top or a slinky black evening sheath with full makeup, dark thigh high stockings and sexy four-inch sling backs, there's no doubt about her beauty. It shows. Heads turn, cocks stiffen, pussies dew. She's a walking aphrodisiac.

What the heck is she doing married to a kid like me, you might ask? I still wonder about that, although I like to think of myself as halfway good looking. I ran track in high school and lettered on the tennis team at State, so I stayed slender and athletic. Wavy black hair, 6'1", deadlift 250 pounds, still run most every day, not so much tennis these days, but could keep my end of the court up if I'm playing. And there's something else.

Anyway, here's the story. I was eighteen and heading home from State for Christmas break. My mom lived about two and half hours from the campus, and I was in dorm for my freshman year but we still talked by phone a couple of times a week. She had been at our modest home in Willow by herself for the first time since my dad passed away from a wicked brain cancer when I was twelve. The illness ate up most of their reserves, but mom was an art history grad from State and had specialized in art restoration for her career, which she worked while I was a kid and continued after losing dad.

Over the years, she'd gotten a lot of respect for her ability to spot fakes of the Dutch masters and was hired frequently by museums and insurance companies when they thought they might have been defrauded or wanted to confirm an appraisal. She stayed pretty busy and made good money but was super chincy (I thought) and socked a lot away. Mostly "A" stocks like Alphabet, Amazon and Apple. So we were comfortable and she had a boatload coming if she ever cashed out.

Still a little three-bedroom ranch in Willow was what she and her chemist husband had bought and she saw no reason to change that, so that's where I grew up and where all my friends were.

Anyway, I digress.

I drove myself home on an unseasonably warm New Mexico day in this old beater that mom had bought me as a graduation present and when I pulled into the driveway, mom was sitting on the front stoop wearing thong sandals, a pair of stretchy pink shorts and a matching bikini top. She stood up as soon as I stopped and she looked...fantastic.

I'd fallen for my mother as a high school sophomore and many nights (and a lot of mornings) she was my fantasy lover as I rubbed off one to ease my raging hormones. Plenty of girls at school also attracted my gaze, and I theirs, but my unattainable fuck fantasy was my mom. It wasn't that she acted or dressed in a provocative way but the vibe I got from her was definitely sexual. And I loved it.

This afternoon she glided over as I opened the car door and threw her arms wide for a hug. I gladly gathered her in, my blood racing as I felt her plump and soft breasts pressing against me. She lifted on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips, not a first for us, but this time that racing blood headed straight to my cock and I was erect in seconds. I found that I didn't want to let my mom go, somehow this embrace after our time apart had overwhelmed something in me. I don't know, a reluctance or ambivalence that I felt about my attraction to mom had been released. For that moment, I wanted nothing more than to strip her clothes off and fuck her brains out.

I was a little slow to get there and mom stepped back before I could begin the moves to achieve that objective.

"God, Nick, I've been waiting for that hug, longing for it, missing you and wanting you with me for all these months," she said, looking at me with her green eyes sparkling.

"I'm glad to be home, mom, with a couple of weeks to hang with you and just enjoy you," I replied, nasty thoughts running through my head.

"I have blocked all those days on my calendar so there are no jobs for me until well after you go back to school," she said smiling.

"I will be soaking up your loveliness, then, all day, every day, until you are completely tired of me being around," I said with my own smile.

"Grab your bags and let's get inside," she answered.

Mom turned and walked back towards the house, the firm cheeks of her ass waving at me sensually. At once, I wanted to place my lips all over those fleshy orbs and slip my hand into the junction of her thighs to rub her pucker and pussy. I lifted my backpack and tote out of the back seat and followed her, mesmerized.

As soon as we were in the front door, mom turned and faced me, reaching behind her back to the bikini top tie and then paused.

"Nick, honey, I have to tell you something I've discovered about myself in this time you have been away," she said.

"OK," I replied, suddenly anxious.

"First, you have been on my mind every day and especially recently as I anticipated your coming home for break," she said.

"I love you as my son, of course, and that has only deepened while you have been away, but I've also discovered that I want to be more than a mom for you and I have wrestled with those feelings because they are very naughty and even illegal," she continued, lowering her eyes to the tent in my shorts created by my rampant erection.

"Sitting on the front steps this afternoon, I decided...I want to be naked in front of you, for you to see all my womanly parts, the thought has been making me really hot and excited and I hope it will not be shocking to you," she finished, untying the bikini top and lifting it from her tits. Those beautiful spheres made me gasp with arousal, they were the most perfect breasts I had ever seen, firm and round, with minimal sag and topped with succulent pink rosettes and stiff nipples.

I could barely catch my breath, my heart was hammering in my chest, my eyes wide as I dropped my bags on the floor and all I could stammer was, "Oh, my Lord, mom, oh, jeez, oh, wow, you...you."

"So..OK?" she asked.

"So very OK, mom," I choked out.

She stepped out of her sandals and put her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts, looking at me with an expectant and sultry smile. She lowered them, bending as she slipped them down her attractive legs and I watched with delight as her jugs swung out from her chest as she leaned over and then settled with a shake when she stood erect.

Speaking of erect, my dick was hard as a rock and it ached for its freedom when I gazed on mom's pubic triangle, a dark trimmed field of hair topping her dewy slit and slightly hiding the hooded clit.

"Mom, oh my God, oh, you have to be the most beautiful woman ever, your body and everything, so fantastic, so curvy, so sexy, oh, mom, thank you, seeing you naked is, wow, awesome, I love you too and want you so much," I babbled.

"Strip for me, Nick, honey, let me see how excited you are," she said with a sensual shake of her head, tousling her hair as the rest of her body rippled with the motion.

I was naked in about five seconds, my seven-inch dick standing tall and lifting toward my stomach. I spread my legs so mom could see my nuts, which were tightening up into my crotch as if I was about to explode. I lifted my arms above my head to emphasize my muscular shoulders and abdomen.

"Oh, darling, Nick, you are beautiful too," mom sighed.

"I want to touch your prick, sweetheart, can I?" she asked.

"Please, oh, please touch me, mom," I answered, my stomach fluttering with excitement.

She reached out her hands, stepping up close to me, looking into my eyes with hers, and slid her hands down my shaft. Pre-cum dribbled out the tip onto her hands and she moaned. She was pressed against me now, my dick in her hands and flattened tight between our abdomens. She squeezed gently. I groaned. She pursed her lips, I bent to kiss her and her mouth opened. I stuck in my tongue and a tingling sensation sizzled in my scrotum. Her tongue swept across mine and we remained locked together that way for what might have been ten minutes, sliding our lips back and forth as our tongues met and grinding our hips as we jointly escalated the friction and arousal.

I was flipping out, crissake, this is my MOTHER! Yet I was super turned on, vibrating, quaking with passion, in fact. My knees were actually shaking and my legs felt weak. I had my hands clasped behind her back squashing her to me because if I let go I would have fallen straight to the floor. She, on the other hand, seemed determined to provoke me beyond all reason.

Her grip on my cock tightened and she began to jack me off, still flattened against me. Her nipples were like little pebbles on top of soft mounds of flesh and the way she was twisting her body they drilled into my chest. Little flames of building orgasm crackled through my nuts and thighs, and I felt the brush of her dark pubic hair against the top of my leg.

Breaking off our sensuous kiss, I whispered, "Mom, you are driving me crazy, you just don't know how much I want you, want to make out with you, love you, fuck you."

"I'll bet I do," she whispered back, "because that's exactly what I want, have been wanting almost since you left, to have you on me, in me, loving me."

She stepped away from me then and dropped to her knees, still fondling my stiff pole. She kissed the glans and licked all around that mushroomed tip with her tongue, lifting her flashing green eyes to look directly at me. She ovalled her lips and sucked me into her mouth.

It was hot inside those lovely lips and her tongue was thrilling me with the way it rubbed and licked my dick. With one hand still masturbating me, she used her other to rub my nuts and caved her cheeks to grip my prick.

"Oh, mommy," I groaned, "your mouth is so warm and soft, you are so sexy, so beautiful, I love how you're sucking me, can't believe how good it feels."

She continued to roughly tug on my boner, slipping inches into her throat until my pubes touched her nose. She rubbed furiously on my balls, which by now had retracted into a tough knot below my prick.

I remember closing my eyes and thinking for a few minutes that I must be dreaming, fully expecting to wake up in my dorm bed gripping morning wood instead of soaking in the beloved lips of my own mother. When I opened my eyes and looked down, there was no mistaking that raven-haired beauty with the billowy tits and strong shoulders who was sucking on my tool like it was the most scrumptious delicacy she had every swallowed. And she was still staring up at me with a smile in her glorious green eyes. She batted her eyelids sultrily and squeezed my nuts.

Immediately, I was a goner. I erupted into her throat, sending steaming clumps of cum splashing against her tonsils.

"Fuck, eat my cum, mommy, eat it, jeez, you cock eating slut, my mommy whore," I shouted. I put my hands on her head and stilled her motion as I pounded my dick into her mouth.

And my own mother jerked and sucked and swallowed the slimy curds as I climaxed harder than I ever had before, literally beginning to pass out, my vision foggy and my hips thrusting forward to deepen the contact and slam her glottal tissues.

She nuzzled me deep in her throat before she released me and pulled back, taking a deep breath before saying, "Wow, honey, wow, your spunk is boiling hot and incredibly delicious, I could eat that for every meal."

You know that expression "my head is swimming"? I understood it now. I had just gotten naked with my sexy mom, an unexpected and exotic treat, and then she blew me, and then said my cum was good enough to eat at every meal.

"Oh," I gasped, coming back to my senses, "mom, oh, mom, mom, what is happening to us, what am I doing with my own mother, what is happening?"

"I am taking you as my lover, sweetie, and I want to love you always, to be both your loving mom and your nasty slut mommy," she replied, brightly, standing up and then sitting on the couch behind her. With that, she spread her legs wide and thumbed open her twat, revealing the wet pink folds of her box.

"Who's hungry?" she asked.

"I'm hungry for that juicy flower, slut mommy," I said, kneeling between her legs.

"And I am serving it hot," she teased back.

I leaned forward, opened my mouth fully and plastered my lips over her glistening gash. I shoved my tongue up her vagina and was thrilled to taste the musky sweet nectar that drooled out into my mouth. I started to munch on her slot like I had something to prove.

"Ah, yeah, Nick, Nick, eat up, honey, I've dreamed of this and now I want you to enjoy all I have to give," she urged, rolling her hips to press her pubic ridge against my face.

"This is my cunny jam, darling, drink deep and get me off," she urged me, tangling her fingers in my hair.

Look, her pussy was mouthwatering, I wouldn't call me super experienced with cunnilingus, but I'd had some practice and tasted a few good ones. The cunt honey that my mom squeezed out was indeed jam sweet, its texture smooth and lovely on my tongue. I spread my lips as far as I could, covered the entire gap and sucked hard.

"Oh, Nicky, you are making mommy feel sooo gooood," she moaned.

"Goddam, no one ever...oh, God, uhn, uhn, slurp it out, lover, all of me, God, I'm inside out, inside out, ah," she exclaimed, her legs now raised and levered out, flattening her mound against my mouth and rubbing my chin with the chasm between her ass cheeks.

I lifted my hands to her rear and pulled apart those firm globes. Mom jerked her pussy into my face and I slipped a thumb up to her anus and pushed gently.

I was simultaneously astounded at how mom moaned and thrashed around when I tickled her asshole and disbelieving at the actuality that I was pleasuring my mother. My mother! I was eating out my mom's cunt, teasing her anal button less than an hour after I arrived home for Christmas break from my freshman year in college. It was unreal. She tasted and felt so fantastic.

My erection never subsided after I had jetted my first climax in her mouth. My dick was stiff and hard and slapping up against my stomach as my mom writhed and twisted through her orgasms. I pursed my lips like I was sipping a straw and fastened them to her clit dangling in a nest of black hairs above her gushing gash. I felt up her cunt lips with my other hand.

"Oh, yes, yes, Nick, my love, get your fingers in me and jill me off hard, darling, stick them right in there, oh, that's what I want," she exclaimed.

Happy to be instructed how to give her better cums, I thrust three fingers up her channel and started rotating them as her dewy syrup dripped out on my hand.

"Uh, go deep, darling, lift those fingers high," she said urgently, now pressing my face to her mound and my suckling lips to her rigid clitoris.

I curled my digits toward the bumpy G-spot upper surface of her tunnel and rubbed while drawing her clit between my teeth with a quick suction.

"Ow, huh, jeez, get on that clit, you nasty boy," mom shouted. Her legs closed around my head and she shoved it down to her pussy.

Her hips began to jerk and a low moan erupted. I let her ride my face and she was grinding against my bite. Her clit was like a finger-sized pebble and she seemed to relish how hard it was crammed into my teeth. The soft sheath was skinned back to her vulva and I actually was afraid she would hurt herself with the powerful friction but she kept my head clamped in her powerful legs and pressed urgently against the back of my head.

Meanwhile, a stream of delectable sauce was flowing from her cunt down my chin and across the fingers which I was using to tease her ass. I had to have that, so I dropped my jaw and started lapping at her opening like a hungry dog. I pressed my moistened thumb against her anal rose and slipped it in by one knuckle.

"Awww, make mommy cum, I'm making it, making it with you, darling, darling, uh, uh," she screamed.

I felt her vagina clutch at my tongue and her shapely legs around my head start to quiver. Her fingers dug into my scalp and as I took a deep breath through my nose I smelled the musky fragrance of her cunt flood in. It didn't matter to me at that moment that I was sucking off my own mom, she was just a sexy, desirable woman to whom I wanted give maximum pleasure.

She rocked her pelvis repeatedly against my face and lips, each spasm accompanied by an exhaled breath and a moaned, "Unh, baby." My sense of time was altered, everything slowed down and I felt a powerful passion as she climaxed again and again under my lapping and sucking.

"God, my darling," she struggled to say as her orgasms subsided, "god, you gave me the most intense cums, like, they were running all together, just one blast after another, your mouth and tongue felt so good on me."

I lifted my head from her pubic triangle, popped my thumb out of her ass and rubbed my palm over the exterior vulva of her soaking pussy.

"You're some good eating, mom," I said smiling at her delightful face.

"I've got to have my handsome son's big dick up my hot little cunny now," she murmured, "right in my cunny, right now."

I pushed myself up on my arms to a kneeling position bringing my hard on in line to my mother's juicy snatch and looked down on her tight body, stiff-nippled tits and striking face. Unreal, that's how it felt, unreal, dream-like and weird but in a really good way. In the best way possible.

Mom spread her legs again, splaying them open so far that her pussy pulled right open and gaped erotically as she slid her ass over the edge of the sofa cushion. I grabbed my rigid prick and stuck the tip in her gap.

"Uh huh," she exclaimed, grabbing my hips.

I pushed my cock in and the glans slid into her hot channel.

"Oh, mom, you're hot as all fuck and I've never felt a cunt so tight," I grunted.

"Thank you, sweetheart, now plow in there and ride me hard," she said in a smoky voice, while rolling her hips to align the angle her chute with my prong. "Make my whorish dreams come true, make me your real live mommy slut."

12