All Comments on 'My Loving Mom'

by Studio8101

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo7 months ago
Pure love

The exhibition side is an amazing aphrodisiac.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift7 months ago

Bloody hot story.

Is the more to come?

FinalFantasiesFinalFantasies7 months ago

Slimey curds.. cunny jam..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good disclaimer, good intro, some descriptive word choices, but no pussy hair on a 39-year-old so it is a 1 rating. This was not a teen in a bikini at the beach story, it was a mom story and you failed to describe the huge mom bush that all sexy mom's - mature- should have!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Terribly written!!

Worst written story I’ve read in a long time!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Her description was right out of my dreams(blue eyes though), Thanks.

The rest sucked!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The same as reading a story about dogs fucking, with all the realism and emotion that would entail.

DunkirkDunkirk7 months ago

He needs to give his mom/lover a present--a baby bump.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

Love it!…..Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If he makes his mom bai actual slut that he shares with friends and his gf and her friends I may continue reading

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Like another reviewer suggested, and I would add, you have 12 prior stories listed and you tried and dump a shaved pussy on a mom on readers. That is just silly. Moms are home makers, mature ladies, they often work outside the home, shop, do all the housework - cooking, cleaning, laundry, even wash the car sometimes. When is a lady who is supposed to be 39 years old going to find time to shave her pussy correctly (not scrap it raw with a razor in a 20 minute, I don't know any better than to do that session) and why would she? The truth is she won't! The other anon reviewer was correct in saying this was not a bikini scene. I would add and your character, a mom and not a teen with stubble and infected hair pimples in her groin. Take this story back down, fix it, pug a sexy abundance of hair on her like other moms have then repost your amended hairy mom story.

Studio8101Studio81016 months agoAuthor

I appreciate everyone's comments and just wanted to note this phrase early in the story "mom's pubic triangle, a dark trimmed field of hair topping her dewy slit" and I wonder where those commenters on the shaved pubic area got that impression.

Studio8101Studio81016 months agoAuthor

Further, this description "brush of her dark pubic hair against the top of my leg" comes mid-story. I just have to assume you bush lovers didn't actually tread the story.

starting2livestarting2live6 months ago

I thought this was fantastic! Not sure what the other complaints are, seems more their preferred taste in pubic hair, not a fault of the story or your writing.

This genre can be tricky to get the participants to "cross the line", and you did a wonderful job of it. You also stayed completely away from the pregnancy themes too many of these stories have, it's just a beautiful story of a close, loving relationship that crossed into physical between two adults and worked out wonderfully.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Guys it takes like five minutes to shave your pussy if you aren't morbidly obese or disabled. I'm sorry you never figured out how to use a razor, I'm pretty sure a "mature 39 year old mother" would know how though. Guess that tells us what you are (hint: not mature)

Also: reading comprehension??? Pubic hair is mentioned multiple times. What even are you thinking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStudio8101@Studio8101
Southern US all my life. Retired from marketing/PR 45+ years. Singer/songwriter since 1963. Hobbyist author. Lifelong appreciator of erotic literature and porn.