All Comments on 'My Loving Wife Ch. 02'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wot

Her word to God? Didn't she give that one already and break it, what with the wedding vows of forsaking all others?

Not rating, but I hope sure as hell he doesn't take her back.

This guy needs to divorce her and find himself a faithful woman, not stay with a skank like her.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
FORGET GUT FEELINGS

this is smoke and fire, lust like O'Leary's. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Let me get this straight...

She goes to a party alone, feels Tony's cock and that's it... bam, she's in bed with him?

Tony's an asshole, but he does have that big cock... so she keeps fucking him?

She tries to break it off, but when Tony lets her cop a feel of his massive member she hops back in bed with him?

And in the end the only moral outrage she feels is when she discovers she is one of three women Tony is banging?

See, my problem is that while there's a lot to like about this story, you've made the wife into an absolute moron capable of throwing everything away for a few inches. It's a lazy out and makes it impossible to redeem her or fix the marriage.

Having made her such an obvious zombie size queen, there's no way the husband could ever trust her if something bigger shows up again.

There are a thousand reasons people cheat and yet if you just read these stories, there's only one. It's sad and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Let's see: a broken family, kids who see dad every other weekend

And dad trying to make ends meet while paying alimony and child support. But hey, so long as the heaters are exposed, who cares about the consequences for the kids.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 9 years ago
Well Written

Good story line well laid out, kept me guessing for a while but I suppose it was inevitable where it was going. A previous comment reffered to Lynn as a moron but in my experience stupidity knows no bounds, why does a rich man embezzle his company or a wealthy woman shoplift. Lynn is portrayed intelligent, happy and content, so why?, because she can!. I believe it is the sense of well being that creates an inner confidence that leads to a feeling of being bullet proof, but of course no one is. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tenses?

Sometimes it is present tense and sometimes past.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The thinking of a cheater....

The thinking of a cheater is always a selfish one...She cheated her husband (that she says she loves), she disrespects her husband and her children ( that she says she respects), and then she was angry because the other cheater (that also says he loves and respects his wife) was fucking 3 wives that work with him and wasn't faithful to her? pleaseeeeee...I'll rate the story in the end after reading what kind of husband she has!!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

Even if we want to give her some sort of a pass because of Tony’s “big cock”, how did she know about it without doing SOME kind of cheating to start with? Just because she felt it while dancing means she HAD to fuck it?

And the bottom line is, if you really “love” your husband you do without Tony’s 8 1/2”! Or else you give your husband a generous divorce BEFORE fucking Tony! And by “generous”, Mike gets the house, joint physical custody of the kids and no alimony.

“Then she remembers that Tony told her that Betty is not into sex, having come from an uber-religious upbringing.” – I will bet that’s a lie, a convenient excuse to get some sympathy sex from his lover.

“Michael is the man with whom she wants to grow old, and to enjoy their grandchildren.” – Then PROVE IT! Knock it the fuck off with Tony!

“You really know how to use that little thing!" – Freudian slip!

Paul is a fucking wimp, and a shitty friend. HE may be a willing cuckold, but to not at least give Mike a “heads up” is wrong! If Jan finds out and cuts him off, what is he really losing anyway, a couple of mercy fucks? And he says that Mike sticks up for him, so why won’t HE stick up for MIKE?

"I can hardly wait to get my big guy inside Lynn's sweet little ass again today.” WTF? Does Lynn give Mike her ass? If not, that’s a show-stopper in my book! And if he thinks that Mike is such a loser, why doesn’t he tell him to his face that he is fucking his wife and see how much of a loser he is!

"Can we at least do it one last time?" "I-I d-don't think so. Better to end it clean."

She at least STARTS smart, saying “No” to the “good-bye fuck” that always causes problems!

I'm torn - On the one hand I feel she deserves to lose her happy marriage; on the other hand, she IS truly remorseful, and a break-up will probably hurt Mike just as much as her.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Another Thought

As some others have said, her only moral outrage is that Tony is :cheating" on HER?! HER cheating on Mike is fine?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cheating

If he can put up with the cheating why use a PI

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5

Please continue before forever so we can still remember the story without having to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another author

who in the end will come up with a solution and forgive the wife pretty dumb,

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Good installment!

Looking fwd to the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My problem with this?

Is that they all seem to have the IQ of a pea. And by making them all so dumb, doing dumb things, it just makes the story neither interesting or entertaining. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This should have ended with this chapter. I liked this story but kept waiting for the ending but the author keep finding ways to delay. I thought the PI's convo's were pointless in the scheme of the story and it felt like fluffer to take up space. I feel like we are being made to wait for the ending for no good reason. I guess we shall see. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So he's got 6.5 inches above , average. and satisfies her completely , now she goes to fuck a dumb baboon. With an oversized cock and risk her marriage ,just makes no. Sence. As the shit is about to hit the fan. Lynn is a self centered fool and she deserves a divorce. Depending on what state she lives in he will lose big time , even though she is in the wrong. Our courts do not care and she gets to keep the house, child support and maybe alimony. till everyone is 18. I get a post nut signed by her if she ever cheated again she losses the house ,the kids and all financials. Lots of luck with that one! Also post the next chapter soon so we donot forget the characters here. Thank you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
Clichéd story with ring of truth.

Sometimes it is just that simple and stupid. The slips of tongue and truth leading to showdown. The author does an excellent job depicting the unfaithful wife who is aware of her folly and potential loss , yet unable to terminate the affair. Quality orchestration of tension but the Teflon husband is a little too good to be true. Fine job overall - I'm looking forward to relocation of cheaters addresses and resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keys and locks

The pussy size, the nerve dense areas in the pussy are other and other among women. So except for micropenis what is a rare anatomy disorder every (key) cock type has fitting pussy (lock). The cock size has gaus (bell) distrobution as the pussy types, so it is catastophic when a size queen whose pussy is fitting to the large cocks marries a the average or below to average cock size men.

The small pussy women do not complain about the painful sex what she gets from the big cock men, because they know the man ego, but the small pussy women abandons the big cock man when he is cheater or abuser and a lesser size cock man will be good for her. That time is, "But he has smaller cock than mine!"

So Micheal must reconcilate once, if he caught his wife for hid more and more assets to avoid the 50-50% at the divorce his wife will cheat again soon with other big cock man! She is size queen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't like where this is going!

Makes the husband look like an idiot, and the wife a sleazy back-stabbing whore, who doesn't love or respect her husband. I really pity kids, raised in sick, fucked-up families like this. I suppose chapter 3 will have the husband swinging with the skank next door and eating cream pies out of his skanky wife! Which will get 1-Bombed in the ratings! I really don't see how the husband could ever stay married to a skank like that. If the husband ever gets to see audio, video, or pictures of his wife cheating, he'll lose all love, trust, and respect for wife! Game over, end of marriage!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
last part

Please try to be quick with the next part. TY

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 9 years ago
Does anyone really read these stories BEFORE commenting?

She's doesn't even come close to a skank. It is clear she made a mistake when she felt a big cock and is getting out of the relationship. She's human... She fell... But is attempting to pick herself up. She clearly really really loves her husband.

The PI didn't make a big mistake. It was a very small missed detail that he eventually picked up on. As we know she made him and pretty well covered her tracks. What I don't quite get is if she knows she is being followed by a PI why isn't she more careful?

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Quibbles

Small quibble: Too much time/detail on Sweetie-sex with Hubby AFTER it is clear she is cheating. It is repetitive and does NOT move the story along. Nothing new is presented. Hubby is also too concerned about their future when he was informed (incorrectly) that she was 'clean!. Sometimes 'More' is 'Too much!'

Bigger Quibble: No faithful hubby is likely to be flirty with a woman once he KNOWS is fucking around on her Hubby (his work-colleague!) He already knows Jan has tried to tempt him with a softer (but clear) seduction. No matter how good she looks!

3*

RePhilRePhilalmost 9 years ago
Good story

But scale back on the infinite details, most of us change to speed read mode for those parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tedious and stupid.

Pointless meandering details, side trails, and contrived coincidences. He knows Jan is a whore but is OK socializing and her being his wife's friend? Would he want Paul to tell him if his wife was fucking around, so why not tell Paul what he knows? And if this started because she felt a big cock (oh, who could resist?), then it will be just a matter of time, boredom, and opportunity before she starts fucking the next big cock. And her bull is fucking two other co-workers and she doesn't know? This office must have like 1000 employees, and none of the talk or gossip. Right.

Sorry, just too many stupid acts, or failures to follow up on obvious evidence, for this story to be believable. And reading about the sexual exploits of stupid people is boring.

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 9 years ago
You Have me hooked

I don't see how their can be a happy ending !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting

Interesting that Lynn should be upset with Tony because he was not being faithful to her by screwing others when she was being so much more disloyal to Michael, to whom she was married and actually owed a duty of fidelity to. I guess it is hard not to get jealous when someone is perceived to be unfaithful. Can't wait to see what Michael feels when he learns of the real betrayal.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Way It Is

Sounds to me like a divorce is on the way with Mike and Lynn. Depending on the State they live in - good Mike gets fucked royal by the system because they probably wouldn't take into consideration infidelity of the wife, she gets the kid and he pays and pays. Not really fair but that's the way it is most of the time.

PS I have never been divorced but I have sure seen it. PSS How is it you can cheat with a big dick and then profess your love for husband and kids so fast after the deed.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
one cliche' after another

The slut friend

Falling for the big cock

She really loves her husband

At some point expect her to say "It was just sex."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not very loving.

And not much of a wife. It's going to be an interesting conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Darn! From the description, I hoped we,wouldn't have to wit for part 3. You set up the tension very well. My hands are shaking as I type. I both died and can't wait for the next part.

As for the writing, a couple of tense changes and a couple of awkward word choices are the only criticisms. Very well done. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well

Her be upset her lover had other girls? Only if she loves him would this bother her.

She does him bare? So is she trying to get an STD, trying to get pregnant by her lover?

What a girl, throwing away her children and their future and her husband.

If she wants to feel something that big, but a dildo. stupid cow.

Man I feel for the husband and kids so much want you to pull this marriage out of the fire, but she is just flat out evil.

And what moron, knowing a PI is on you, even meets with him, let alone has sex?

Frankly it was risky even talking to him on her burner, as her office could be wired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Fin.

Can't wait for chapter 3 will be waiting.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
Once again only 4 *'s but only because of the word problems...

please, please read back over and over, and get someone you trust to read for errors. It will make it oh so much better.

Can't wait for Ch.3. I wish this were a longer story, because the tension and conflict is what makes it so good. Will Michael throw her out on her ass? Probably, because she won't be able to convince him that he could trust her not to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lots of editorial issues and I'm witholding judgement.....

.....until the end of the story. To this point, it is a total cuck fuckover.....not to my taste....but as I said, I'm waiting. It feels like a build-up to Judgement Day, so let's see if Michael really is a Marine....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm looking forwars to Lynn's world being utterly destroyed.

And Mike being freed of that useless cunt who can't keep her slutty ass legs closed.

tae352001tae352001almost 9 years ago
excellent story 5 stars

Regardless if Michael is a marine, who cares, what matters is the deception that Lynn has developed during this affair with Tony, I do think Tony's wife would no doubt question him and also have him followed. I am trying to figure this neighbor Jan out? what is her game? If both Jan and Lynn share secrets, then why enter this flirting attempts on Michael? Jan must know Michael will never cheat and would never accept it. I am sadden that his own friend might even know about what is going on and has no balls to back his friend and work colleague. Sadly the PI now has the true proof and yes both worlds will soon come crashing down. I don't see a happy ending on chapter 3, trust was sadly destroyed and the idea that Michael would be having "sloppy seconds" would definitely cause way too much pain with little chance of healing the wounds of a broken marriage. I doubt Dr. Phil could help this couple. I also see Michael producing the adultery happening in his friends life just as little pay back for being friends in support (just a cliché) excellent story 5 stars should be more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
****

Can hardly wait for the air circulating device comes in

contact with the feces!! Cheers! retmstr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lynn and Jan=Two Selfish Bitches

So Jan.keeps on trying to seduce Michael becauce her and Lynn had sex with each other behind their husbands back. I hope both men divorce these women then switch ex wives for a revenge sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

Its not a lesbian thing with Lynn and Jan, get real, both are cheating on their spouses and Jan needs support, so if she (Jan) can get Michael in the sack, she removes the one man in their lives with a back bone, after all, Jan's husband just sits and does nothing. So Michael is a bad influence. The next day will be interesting cannot wait to read hope its released soon 5 stars so far

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Smooth chapters

One ended showing he was completely cucked and the second ended with her hanging over boiling oil. I she did not suffer a complete mental breakdown after detecting the presence of large snake in her coworker's pants she would be the image of a loving wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not A Threat...Just A Warning

I cannot speak for all men, but I can speak for myself, and hopefully there is an awful lot of men who feel the same way I do. I cannot forgive being cuckolded. No amount of tears or remorse can change my mind. To do so means vows have been broken; I have been betrayed by the one person who has promises to "love, honor, and cherish until death do us part!" I have felt humiliation and disrespect. Another man has been given love and sex that should be exclusively mine. Another man has been given the keys to the body that I worship. Love is not indestructible. But sometimes it cannot be resurrected or patched up. And when it is gone, it is gone. Only glimmers of memories remain; and even these fade fast. When most men find that they have been betrayed...and their wife has been unfaithful...the husbands realize that their loving wives have held their love between them in plain sight...and set fire to their love and marriage. And sometimes even the wife looks on in total amazement at what they have willfully destroyed.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
a little thing

I find it hard to believe he doesn't notice her stretched out pussy, just 8 hours later, not sure about that but I would notice my wife's pussy and anus when giving oral, I'm pretty sure they would be still swollen and puffy. Just a bit of a stretch to believe but that OK. TK

norcal62norcal62almost 8 years ago
Oh sure, her sweet little asshole tastes so good.

You are disgusting and a sloppy writer to boot.

Writing in present tense is annoying and the sign of a poor writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haha

Epically cliched and trite! Every tired stereotype in the book. Hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not as good as the first chapter

If you ignore the ending of the first chapter. The writing is clipped and emotionless. For a bunch of cheaters none of them seem very concerned. And at least the women seem like absolute morons. Just not a fun or entertaining story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Her Promise To God

She says her "promise to God" she would stay faithful to Mike and only to Mike from now on. Didn't she already make that promise in her wedding vows. She has already broken that promise to God, Mike, her family, his family, their friends, their children...So she isn't just a whore, she is a liar as well. If she has given Tony what she has denied Mike, no husband with any self respect will take her back. Writing in first person is bad writing. Take that for what it is worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!

The basic premise of the story is good but some of the elements stink...like Michael being this "laid back" "former" marine...Jan coming on to her supposed best friend and neighbor, and Micheal calling her "Honey" when he knows she's trying to seduce him, not suspicious there's an ulterior motive! Paul knowing his wife is cuckolding him and remains a wimp...and a few things more!

Hope you end this better than the story indicates!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Oh, and maybe you should have written a little more about Paul...how he likes to wear panties and put on make-up! ....And Michael....REALLY??????

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Relentless drivel

6 pages of nothing but annoying and borring cliche sex description. Instead of improving a meager plot. You keep on focusing on that like a true immature teenager. I really got tired reading 6 LE pages of a small plot loaded with relentless drivel of meaningless cliche sex descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Nothing but garbage and boring story of a whore wife and a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
my second read

Great build, I feel sad for those who feel the need to criticize any story that does not push their own buttons. How boring, and short sighted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some Thoughts

1. Why do they always seem to have to cheat one more time to break it off? That seems to pretty much guarandamntee that's when they get caught. Couldn't just beak if off over the phone?

2. Tony's 'Monster' is 81/2" long when hard, so how does it hang half way down his thigh when it's soft? What is he, 5' tall?

3. If Michael can't tell that his wife was fucked in her pussy and ass by a 'Monster' just a few hours ago he is about the dumbest twit out there, maybe wonder about the douche, that's kind of hard to miss too.

4. dark2donut2's always pissy little comments tend to make me miss timriv. Almost.

Other than that I've enjoyed the story, Michael deserves a better wife than he has.

Signed: BTW

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Well

This is a real cheating cunt wife. Her friend also. I hope they are both caught. Please continue...

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

I guess that using penis size as the main attraction of a woman for a man is popular and easy for LW writers. It's pretty unrealistic, but must appeal to insecurities in some men as erotic stimulus.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

And, cut out all the, "Oh's" way over used.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This cheating bitch is going down very hard, I just hope Tony shares her pain. Don’t mess with a Marine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is it always an asshole with a huge cock? For what it's worth there have been multiple large scale surveys done with women responding on what is husband's size and what is "most desirable size", using pictures of cocks. The vast majority of women indicate that their husband's cock is 5.5 inches in length and about 4.5 inches in circumference; they indicate that the ideal size for them is 6.5 inches in length and 5.25-5.5 inches in circumference. Only a very small number of women indicate anything larger than 7 inches long x 6 inches around as "most desirable size". Most women just are not size queens, no matter what Literotica writers appear to believe. I have known a couple of guys with really big cocks (one was 8.5 inches, the other was 9 inches, and both were very thick--their girlfriends confirmed that size). Both of the guys when drunk told me that they had trouble finding women who were willing to take cocks that size. These guys got laid, some womenare curious and true size queens are always up for a giant cock; but these guys said that most of the curious ones could not take getting their cervixes banged hard and never did a follow up.

I think more guys than gals are fascinated by really big cocks; that is probably why the LW stories often have giant mega cocks that the adulterous wife just has to have. It is intimidating to some men because there is no way for even an above average guy to compete if his wife becomes obsessed with fucking an 8 or 9 inch cock, though far fewer than 10% of men have cocks of that size (9 inchers are more like fewer than 3 or 4 % have such a cock).

The real worry for husbands is a guy with a 6.5-7 inch long and 5.5-6 inch circumference cock wielded by a guy who is smooth, handsome, bit of a bad boy with lots of money who really knows how to use all his equipment and make a woman feel romanced, naughty, treated like a princess and then like a slut who is sexually completely sated by a very skilled and experienced lover. That kind of guy will blow a marriage apart and many such guys (they really are out there) take delight in breaking up marriages just for fun, in having the wife of a successful businessman willingly fuck up her life and break up her home just to be with her lover.

Leroy371Leroy371over 2 years ago

So your decision was for Lynne not to be faithful. That is really ok. And the story continues in a good told way. For Lynne becoming a faithful wife again there were two things causal. First she realize that she is loving hubby and don´t wanna loose the whole package. And second she is learning over the time that Tony is an arsehole and the ice on the cake was hearing she is not special for him. This is a good storyline.

And now the "but". I have a problem, similar to the wifes discuss things in front of husbands, that Jake is such a bad PI by getting busted by four on themselves focused people. If Lynne suspects somethings the PI had to be aware of it and do a better job. What does he do for a living? That is the question.

Maybe he should have involve Janice and Antoine beforehand. In this way it looks lame that he fails because of his incompetence.

All in all i like your story. With my points it is not fully conclusive. Anyway it is good entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 out of 5 yeah a good thing you didnt try to keep your failure of an

"M night sham-a-lon" BS twist there is a reason people mock his movies dude

"WHY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!! WHO ARE THE OTHERS, TONY?" irony a cheater surprised they can be cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ch.2 fleshes out ch.1 nicely. People have to realize that this site is for fiction so literary license does happen. Enjoyed this portion of story, hope next chapter doesn't disappoint.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

totaly dumb, although I have read part 1 and 2, just waiting for the ayback or BTB and Tony, Jan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story I want an ending

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A good follow up

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why does Paul let his wife treat him like a doormat? I can hardly stomach these non confrontational male characters. Just not my cup of tea.

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

See if Mike has balls!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Even with the brightest, most loving mothers, it's only a matter of "when" not "if" - and to hell with faithful hubby and adoring kids; the cunt always has priority. That narcissistic self-entitlement, "me-me-me", princess nature never, ever develops beyond the selfish self. The prime reason women are only meant for breeding - they have no business acumen or social or political capacity to identify with or relate to any partnership, group or society.

Throw the proverbial "big cock" in their faces and it's game over - come do Mama's cunt, baby!

Emancipation, abortion, equality rights, matrimonial property entitlement, bbc. And you wonder why 52% of marriages fail?

God help the USA if a woman is ever elected President.

Just my humble opinion.

NicealloverNiceallover30 days ago

While I think that women are attracted to men outside their marriage, I don’t think that a huge cock is the reason why they stray. I think women are more interested in the nature of the man, his face and his slim body than the cock size. I can’t buy that Lynn would have jeopardized her marriage for just a big dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous