My Loving Wife Cheated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers

"I'm leaving, I'll let you know where I am staying. I will see a lawyer in the morning and will try to not make it more painful than it needs to be, however, you and your lover will not come out of this unscathed. You can mark my words on that. I will not be a cuckold. I will call the kids this afternoon and let them know their mother is a cheating whore."

"Please leave the kids out of this."

"Aren't they part of this family too?"

"Yes, but I don't want them to be hurt by this."

"It's a little too late to worry about that. They are adults and need to know. You are just worried about your popularity."

With that said I went and packed two suitcases, gathered my business items and packed the car. I came back into the kitchen and Jan was still sitting at the table crying. "Jan, do all those things I requested and if you want to talk I will be happy to sit down and talk with you about our marriage. I will let you know where I am staying." And with that I was gone. I wondered if I would ever step foot in my house again.

Our local Holiday Inn had a delicious breakfast and that is where I ended up. I enquired about a weekly professional rate and made reservations for two weeks. I texted Jan and let her know where I was staying. I wondered why I did that but old habits are hard to change.

The next day was Sunday and I sat in my room all day thinking and basically feeling sorry for myself. I knew I needed to talk to my children so I sent them a text saying I needed to speak with both of them urgently with some important, but bad, news.

They both replied call now. I broke the sad news that their mother had cheated and was involved in an ongoing affair for the past few months. Both wanted to know how I found out so I told them. They were heartbroken but promised me their support. They had tons of questions but I had few answers. I told them I had moved out and was staying in the Holiday Inn near our old house. Sadly, we finally said good bye.

Jan called within minutes. "How could you turn our kids against me?"

"I didn't turn our kids against you. Your actions have hurt our children and that is what you are hearing. I told you I was going to tell them. I won't tell your friends or your parents, that will be your job and I am sure you can come up with some phony excuse why I have left you. You need to be aware though that the truth always comes out in the end."

I had just hung up the phone with her when there was a knock at the door. It was my daughter, Mary. She came in and held me and we both had a good cry together. She knew my hurt and pain and I was glad to have someone to share it with. We talked for over an hour and she wanted every detail, which, unfortunately, I didn't know much. Finally, Mary said she was going to see her Mother.

About two hours later, I had a text from Mary that I needed to talk to Mom because there was a lot more to the story than I knew. I replied ok.

Somewhat reluctantly, I called Jan. "I know Mary has been to see you and she asked me to call you and talk. I promised her I would so talk."

"What I am going to say will hurt, are you sure you want to hear it?"

"Yes, you've told Mary and she obviously thinks I need to hear it too so let's hear it."

So she told the entire story of her affair. Not willing in the beginning but an active participant since. The story did hurt. The good looking bastard is over ten younger than Jan, over fifteen years younger than me. He had a bigger dick, that is always hard as a rock, was way more dominant in bed than I have ever been, and could get hard again within minutes of coming. I guess everything added together made him a stud. I was going to burn his ass to the frying pan for fucking up my marriage!

No wonder Jan got hooked on sex with him but that did not excuse the fact that she had cheated on me, not just once but weekly for months. I couldn't get past that.

My lawyer, Frank Findley, is a personal friend and I called him at home and explained what was going on and he said to be in his office first thing the next day.

Frank if a friend at home but always professional in the office and I knew he charged accordingly, even to friends. I told him what I wanted to do with Jan, file for divorce, have it served, and then sit on it for ninety days. I wanted action taken against her lover immediately. I wanted him sued for sexual harassment and sue the hospital too. There should be some morality clauses in the hospital especially when upper level management takes advantage of subordinates. They should accept some blame, even if the suit never went anywhere it would garner some unwanted publicity. I asked Frank if there was any way that this bastard's wife could accidentally find out today that he had been having an affair?

Frank, the crafty lawyer that he is, called David Alexander's home and talked to the wife posing as an accountant from the Hilton enquiring about several credit card charges over the past three months and further explaining there was a corporate rate which would save David a lot of money in the future. David's wife took all of ten seconds to figure out what was going on. I'm sure she would be frying his ass too.

About an hour later I had a phone call from Jan. "Why have you already brought disgrace to David's family?"

"Are you are work? Have you accepted any of my proposals?"

"Yes, I am at work and I am still thinking about your proposals."

"Wrong answer. I have already seen Frank and I had asked him to hold off on the divorce paperwork until I saw what you were going to do. Now I know. I hope you have a great life." Without waiting for a response, I hung up the phone feeling empty. My last hope of some type of redemption faded into the wind. Jan was not willing to do anything I had suggested. I called Frank and told him to serve on Jan and proceed as quickly as possible. Do not hold back.

I went to the bank and split our accounts. We have always had a joint account with our paychecks going into that account. We have never tried to separate our money into his and hers. I split everything 50/50 and opened a new account in my name only and ordered new credit cards.

I called into work and had my accounts transferred over to one of the other brokers and took thirty days of vacation. I needed to get away and clear my head. I decided to go to Jamaica and just find a bolt hole on the beach.

Frank moved with the speed of sound, the next day, Jan was served and charged with adultery, David Alexander was sued, as was the hospital. I wasn't sure I had a charge against Alexander or the hospital but I felt better. I didn't think Jan would object or fight the divorce.

I let everyone that had a need to know that I would be away for the next thirty days. I wasn't sure I would either have access to email or a signal for my cellphone. I bought some beachwear and a good pair of running shoes and left. Just like that. I felt I was running away but then I thought what I am fleeing from? A cheating wife?

Jan

After Jim left I cried all afternoon. I went to bed and just laid there and cried and wondering how the fuck did I allow myself to get my life in such a mess.

Sunday afternoon my children called and gave me a really hard time. I felt totally disgraced and wanted to blame Jim for telling them but I realized I was the one who had let the family down.

Mary came over that evening and wanted to know every detail. How do you tell your children that you've had mind blowing sex but not with their father? I told her how I resisted for so long before he overpowered me and then I became a willing participant. Mary asked if I had told her father the man took advantage and I just said no.

Jim called later and I had to repeat everything to him. It was harder telling your husband about your lover than telling Mary. I felt completely humiliated.

The next day I got up as normal and went to work. I didn't know what to do because of Jim's proposals. I didn't have a problem filing a sexual harassment charge against David but I didn't want to lose my job. I had forgotten that Jim told me that when the news got out my job would be history. I wish I had listened to him. I was served on Tuesday.

Early afternoon David called me very angry. Someone had alerted his wife to our affair and now he had been sued by Jim for sexual harassment. He was beyond angry and even on the phone I felt frightened. David is a big powerful man.

I called Jim to ask why he was doing all this to David and Jim wanted to know if I had done of any of the things he had requested. I told him I was still thinking about them and he remarked angrily and hung up. Maybe for the first time, I realized Jim was pushing the divorce through. Maybe I was naïve but I thought Jim would in the end forgive me. Very shortly after this, I was served.

I immediately called the hospital CEO and asked to see him before he left for the day. He said come up now and he would clear his immediate schedule. I explained, yet again in somewhat graphic detail, how David had succeeded in seducing me and the affair. I worked for David and I felt he used his position to seduce me. I told him that I didn't want to quit but I felt, under the circumstances, that I should. He already been notified of the upcoming legal action against the hospital so he did little to dissuade me. I didn't know but David had already been fired. I returned to my office and packed my things and left for the final time.

I went from a happy, working wife to unemployed unhappy woman within four days. I had lost my husband, my job, and, even though it hurts to admit it but my lover too.

David called me that night saying his wife kicked him out of the house and wanted to know if he could move in with me. I told him not just no, but no fucking way. Furthermore, I would not be upset if I never saw him again.

I called Mary and asked her if she could spend a few days with me as I didn't want to be alone. She had just finished her last semester of college so she was free. Mary was aware of the demands Jim had made and asked "does dad know that you had complied with two of the demands?"

"No, dad doesn't know because I haven't filed a sexual harassment suit against my lover." I admitted the affair was finished but didn't know how to file the suit and our lawyer friend was representing Dad.

Mary said, "my fiancé has just passed his bar exams so let's get him to represent you."

Mary's fiancé was sharp. He wasted no time in filing the sexual harassment suit and then he suggested that since David was Jan's boss file against the hospital too. So we did. She then suggesting calling Jim and explaining why it took so long to complete his suggestions. The call went to voicemail. I also called his room at the Holiday Inn but was told he had checked out.

A couple of weeks passed and David called again and wanted to meet with me. Everything had calmed down by now and I agreed to meet him at Denny's. We drank coffee and commiserated with each other. There was a hotel behind Denny's where David was staying and before I realized what was happening we were in bed and I was being filled with David's big dick. He certainly knew how to use it and I loved every second. We stayed in bed all afternoon and my vagina was a little sore when I left. I am sure it was also red and swollen but I was going home to an empty house so that didn't bother me. We did agree to meet as often as possible but I demanded discretion.

I had started to see a counselor but when David and I started having sex again I used the counselor as an excuse to see David. I didn't love him but the sex was mind blowing.

Jim simply vanished.

Jim

Jamaica was fun. I wanted to get more exercise so I ran on the beach every morning. I could only run a short a distance at first but within two weeks I was running three miles. My excess weight seemed to melt away. I became a sun tanned beach bum and loved every second of it. I checked into the real estate market and discovered property was actual affordable compared to what the prices were in Dallas. I thought of myself retiring at an early age of just 53. Even after splitting our accounts I was still left with a hefty sum and no bills. There would still be money from the family house because that would have to be sold.

After a lot of thought I put a deposit on a two bedroomed bungalow on the beach. It was just a short walk from shops and restaurants, and of course bars. I was disconnected from the world and for a man who lived from one stress to the next this was a welcome change.

I knew I had to return to Dallas to finalize the legal proceedings. I didn't expect anything from the lawsuits but I had to check in and see what was happening. I need to close bank accounts and transfer money and I wanted to see my kids, especially as Mary was getting married in a few days.

My first call was to Mary and she answered on the first ring. "Dad, I am so excited to hear from you, where have you been?"

"I have become a beach bum, and that is to become my new career. Anyway, I have returned for your wedding. Is it going to schedule?"

"Yes, it is a week from Saturday and everything is arranged, no worries. Mom has been such a big help since she quit her job."

That got my attention. "Mom has quit?"

"Dad, she quit on that first Tuesday afternoon after you left her, and that bastard and the hospital was sued on Wednesday. She would have done that Monday had she been able to find a suitable lawyer to represent her."

I was starting to feel uncomfortable. "Why didn't she let me know?"

"Dad, where have you been? Did you have cellphone coverage or email? She has tried so many times to let you know that we have given up."

I really didn't know how to respond, the short answer came first, "no there was cellphone reception or email where I was. In fact, I have only now turned my cellphone on for the first time. I see there are a lot of texts and emails."

"Mom also has been seeing a counselor twice a week for the past four weeks. She has really tried to go back to the person she was. I have spent most of my time with her. She is a wreck and badly needs someone with her."

"I hear what you say but my marriage with your mom is history. I am not sure I can ever trust her besides she had the best ever sex with her lover why would she want to come back to me when the best I can offer is good for me but vanilla for her?"

"Mom loves you and I don't think the sex thing is an issue anymore."

"I will talk to your Mom, maybe today but I'm not promising anything. I think our marriage is unrecoverable, however, I promise you we will be a couple for your wedding. I don't want anything to ruin my baby's big day."

After the phone call, I went to Frank's office to see what was going on with the legal actions we had taken. The divorce was proceeding and within thirty days the judge would hear the case and announce the divorce. The two legal cases were another matter. David Alexander had been fired and he also had a divorce action pending. His life was next to worthless now. The hospital was denying any responsibility. Frank reported that Jan had cases against both as well and he thought each case stood a much better chance than ours. I told him to drop our case against Alexander but keep the hospital case pending to see what they planned to do. The initial hearing was approaching in two weeks.

From Frank's office I went to my office. I told the office manager of my retirement plans and that I wouldn't be returning. I wasn't rich but living in Jamaica was cheap and I could do cheap for a long time. Besides we still had the proceeds from the sale of our house. I needed to talk to Jan about that because she was still living in the house.

So, for the first time in several weeks I find myself pulling up to my house. The last time I was here I wasn't sure about returning. Jan opened the front door before I got out of the car.

"Hello David, you look wonderful and tan. You've lost weight too."

"Yes, the last four weeks have agreed with me. None of my old clothes fit anymore." We settled in the kitchen and Jan made a fresh pot of coffee. "We have a lot to discuss and I guess I don't know where to start. You know our divorce will be settled in thirty days. We will have to divide the property, including the house. What do you want to do about the house?"

"I haven't really thought that far. I guess we could sell it although I hate to see it go, it's been our home almost since we got married."

"Would you like to buy out my share and stay here?"

"No, the house is too big for just one person and there are too many memories, mostly good ones. I can't stay here so I guess we must list it. Do you know any good realtors?"

"I'm sure I can find a realtor but I can't sell our home because I've just turned in my retirement paperwork. After Mary's wedding I'm returning to Jamaica to live. I am in my element there, no cellphone connection or email. It is a totally disconnected life and I love it. I am able to exercise daily and eat right and I have not only been able to get fit but to lose all that weight I have been trying to lose for so long. Those are my plans, what are yours?"

"I don't have any plans. I am just living day to day trying to forget how I fucked up our marriage. I'll be ok, I will find an apartment near Mary and eventually go back to work. I am not in any hurry to return to work but someday my share of our money will run out. How can you afford to retire?"

"Living in Jamaica is cheap. It is a simple life and I don't need any of the trappings we have here. I can live there and still not touch any savings or have to sell stocks. I will be ok. This house should sell for a million so we will have that to share too."

"Have you seen Mary?"

"No, but I talked to her for almost an hour on the phone this morning and I made her a promise that I hope you will help me keep. I promised Mary we would be at her wedding as a couple. I don't want anything to ruin Mary's special day. Do you know when Jim is flying in for the wedding?"

"He arrives next Wednesday and I had planned to meet him at DFW unless you want to. I was hoping he would stay here at the house."

"I would like to go to the airport with you to meet Jim. We haven't seen him in over a year and maybe we should meet him together."

"I would like that. This is a big house; would you like to stay here as well? It would be nice to have everyone in the house again and you know we are having the reception here after the wedding. The giant marque will go up on Monday. The caters have all the food and drink ready to go."

And so that was how it went, Jan and I seemed to pick up just like we did before the affair. We could talk without getting angry and were completely rational with each other. We worked tirelessly together arranging for Mary's marriage and having Jim Jr there to help was a blessing. The night before her marriage Mary stayed in the house with all of us. We all felt the tension but having our family together one more time was very special. We all knew the house would be gone by next year and there would be no more family time in our old home.

Mary's wedding went without a hitch. She was so beautiful and I felt I had lost my daughter. I knew her husband was quite a catch but silently hoped he realized the real catch was Mary.

Fresh flowers were everywhere and of course champagne flowed all night. We had one of the leading bands from Dallas and there was dancing till the early hours of Sunday. Jan and I danced almost all night. I promised Mary we would be a couple and I don't think we disappointed anyone.

Jan looked fabulous and of course her dress, although ankle length was split almost to her waist and her breasts were on display. I thought I cleaned up pretty well too, having lost so much weight and having a bronzed tan, my tuxedo looked and fit like a glove.

Freewheel
Freewheel
616 Followers