My Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Rebecca's alluring pussy is driving me crazy and I am ready to blow my load deep inside of her. Tawny gets up and temporarily heads to the kitchen for another drink and a few minutes to calm her jets...so I take the moment to put Rebecca on the bed on her back and reposition my cock. Seconds later, we are in the missionary position and I am buried deep inside her succulent womb, her legs are spread as wide as her hips will allow. I place my hands under her ass and I push into her...deep into her. I begin to pound her cunt like a machine-gun. I have waited so long to get into her pants that I am going to take full advantage of it now. Her pussy is soggy and damp and so lubed up for my cock. I am sliding in and out of her like there is soap in her pussy and inside, I feel like we are lathering it up good. We both begin a furious pace now she is wanting me as badly as I have always wanted her...I am looking down at her and she has on this incredible..."I am getting fucked" face...she is biting her low lip and she is so focused on what I am doing to her and she is truly having a moment she will never forget either.

Her hips rise to meet me with each and every thrust. We are working in unison perfectly...our rhythm couldn't be more perfectly synched. I am pressed into her and periodically I lean down to kiss her or suck on her wonderful tits...and then I feel it. I about to cum in Rebecca's warm and inviting pussy. I have waited so long for this moment and I don't want it to end, but god, I want to come in her so bad that my cock is swelling as I try to hold back that flood of manseed. I rise up one last time and bring my hips down and press my cock into her as hard as I can. I am buried so deep within her that I swear I am touching her cervix. I slow down and hold firm as she begins to shake and then she starts to work my cock as I am lodged into her as deep as I will ever be. Her velvety soft pussy is totally encasing me and pulsing on me and drawing me in and I am nearly to ready to release when she wraps her thighs around me and whispers to me..."fuck me Brad...I need you in me...deep within me"

I comply with her wishes and began to pound her again. My cock sinks deep into her nether regions and we are going at it yet again with an amazing rhythm. The room smells like our sex and I am fucking her for all I am worth. Seconds later, I shoot gobs and gobs of my seed deep within her womb and we slow our pace. And she wraps her legs around me so that I will stay in her deep. I maintain this position in her for like ten minutes as we just hold each other and kiss passionately and I totally enjoy being one with her. I lower my arms and come face to face with her. I begin to kiss her and tell her how much she means to me and how much I love her and what this lovemaking session meant to me. She reaches up to me and places her hand on my chest and then she smiles at me and says..."that was amazing. I hope Tawny will share you again soon."

I plant another kiss on her lips and then begin to French kiss her. We explore each other's mouths with our tongues. I break the kiss and look down at her and simply tell her "Rebecca, that was great...I really needed that. I have waited a long time to have you and I sure hope we can be more than just friends in the future.

With a sly twist of her face, Rebecca looks at me with this devilish little smile and says..."now that we are sharing...you can have me anytime you want..." I look at her...and I can tell she means it. I plan on redeeming that coupon...often.

I look at Rebecca and softly tell her, "Well, when you stay over tonight and we go to bed...we can catch up a whole lot more." I explained to her that Tawny won't last long much longer after the amount of wine and intense sex she experienced tonight. She looks back to me and says to me" well then, I imagine we are going to catch up a lot tonight...and I can't wait for bedtime.

We get up, completely naked and head to the kitchen to join Tawny for another drink. But we soon find Tawny passed out in the living room. We quickly fix her a makeshift bed for the night, give her some sheets and blankets, and a few pillows and then we tuck her in so she won't fall off of the couch. She doesn't even stir so I know that I am going to hit it lucky tonight.

As we head back into the kitchen, Rebecca is wiggling her lovely body in front of me and I am admiring my view as she walks to the bar and my cock is getting hard watching her sexy ass move. She turns and my dick goes erect again after seeing her tits jiggle from side to side. I press into her at the bar when she bends over at the sink and I slide deep inside of her again. She doesn't resist but positions her herself in a way that offers easy access...I decide right then and there that I am going to have her again for a midnight snack, and for breakfast...and perhaps...I may not stop until lunch...

The End

12