All Comments on 'My Lust for My Mom'

by Mikal1134

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful progression of love

An honest son with lifelong natural desires is opportunistic when mom wants him. All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited love.

Fat_RickFat_Rickover 5 years ago
Very good

This is amazing! I hope you will write more mom-son stories in future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tender and Loving

Nice job. You made it natural and believable.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
nice story

fun, quick read. very enjoyable. i gave it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

4 stars. Would have been 5 stars but for the grammar and typos.

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years agoAuthor
Forgive the mistakes I missed.

Thanks for the read. Forgive me for the mistakes that I've missed, I don't know how I missed them. Next time will be better. I'm learning to edit better and reread my stories more closely. A

gain, thank you for the read, I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Very sexy and loving. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A good start to a story that could have legs ( go many chapters). I like the characters and the interaction between them. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

GeneralSkywalker1GeneralSkywalker1over 5 years ago
4 stars

good story keep up the good work would have been 5 stars but for the typos

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
COPY

This is a direct lift from other stories. You should be ashamed.

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years agoAuthor
NOT A COPY

To the anonymous coward. Copy? I don't think so. This is 100℅ original. Whoever you are you're just jealous cause you can write a good story. You stayed anonymous cause you can't back up your accusation. That makes you look sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Other site

See https://www.sexstories.com/story/89853/my_mom Someone is copying, or else posting on two different sites under two different nyms.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 5 years ago
Copied or Not!

This is pure fucking garbage, wtf is a cannel? lol

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 5 years ago
Getting Better

Your work is getting better but I can still only award four stars due to the constant slips back into FoneText and the missing words and poor editing.

Don't waste your time responding to the anonymous trolls who are envious of anyone who has a creative mind and who has the courage and the ability to string more than just a few words together.

I recommend that you read and study the work of authors who have been 'published' by some of the major houses; particularly in genres other than erotica. From their work you will learn what is required to become a commercially acceptable author.

And please keep in mind that my comments are meant as constructive criticism. You have a fertile mind but you need to hone the skills needed to become a good wordsmith.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story but....

There was a lot of build up, but when it got to doing the dirty deed, there wasn't any details. There should have been some vocalization, especially by the mom. Things like, "Oh honey, you feel so good, harder baby, harder, I love your cock inside of me."

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Not a Bad start

Nice if common plot. I can see why some might believe it's a copy even when it's not. I've read dozens of stories very very similar. You need help with gramer and phrasing. Spelling is a common problem everyone goes through. For a good story you need a little more character development. Describe what they look like better, what they do, feel, think. You do that a little but not enough to really draw you in as a reader. Most people read these stories for the sex even if like me they want the romance, love, they also want the sex, so you need to describe the action better also. Some don't like incestual procreation, and will trash any good story for that so be prepared. If the love is shown I don't have a problem with it myself. All my comments are meant to help you improve, I think you have talent you just need to hone your skills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikal1134@Mikal1134
I love incest stories. The original Taboo series with Kay Parker and Honey Wilder is some of my favorite porn. There is nothing hotter then family fucking family. Step family does not count as incest.