My Lusty Landlady

Story Info
Young man moves in and fucks his mate's lusty mum.
2.9k words
4.49
36.9k
75
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Lusty Landlady

When I first moved into Dorothy's house, I was escaping a pretty wild scene at the housing co-operative where I'd lived for a year. The guy I roomed next door to was a major womanising lothario and a massive distraction to my studies. Drugs and alcohol abounded and Steve had a different woman every night. I didn't do too badly either and we had plenty of girls visiting for threesomes, foursomes and moresomes. Steve and I were partners in sexual shenanigans and other nefarious activities. I loved this wild scene initially but as I became more serious about my career trajectory, I knew if I didn't leave the housing co-op I'd never achieve the grades to get into University.

I'd left home at 18 when my parents moved further North and I wanted to stay in the London area and attend further education college. The time at the housing co-op had been a wonderful refuge from the constant moving around from one digs to another. Finding the place had allowed me to feel settled again and it really was a home from home, albeit a noisy one. I felt blessed when I landed at this friendly wild place but it was seriously stopping me from getting where I wanted to be. Now it was time to knuckle down and leave the co-op behind. The only problem was going to be finding somewhere I could stay for more than a few months.

I was at college with Neil who was Dorothy's son. He was an introverted boy but hyper intelligent. We had become unlikely friends and bonded through our shared love of art and music. When I told him that I needed a quieter place to study, Neil mentioned to me that there was a spare room in his family home, which his mother was looking to rent out. He warned me that while the house was plenty quiet for studying, his mother was a constant annoyance, always trying to get him to be more outgoing and constantly criticising his character.

Neil confided in me that his father had committed suicide some years earlier and this tragedy hung over him like a black cloud. He assured me that his mother would not behave in an annoying manner with me but for some reason he felt that he had to warn me about her. I said I would come along the following Saturday to take a look at the room and meet Dorothy. I was a little anxious and wanted to gauge whether I would be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire and putting myself into another situation that might prevent me from studying properly if I didn't feel comfortable.

The big day came and as I followed Neil into the kitchen of a surprisingly large house, this attractive middle-aged woman was standing there, replete with short tennis skirt and tight fitting top. I immediately noticed she had beautiful large breasts and her nipples jutted out through her blue tennis top.

"Holy fuck." I thought to myself. Trying my hardest not to stare at her wonderful rack. As we locked eyes there was clearly a mutual attraction.

"Hello Michael," She said extending a hand of cordial welcome. I took her hand and felt her warmth.

"Did you win?" I asked her. She looked confused for a moment. "Your tennis match." I added.

"Oh yes, I did. Only just though." She beamed a huge smile at me as if transfixed. "Do you play?" She asked.

"I do, though I'm not very good," I replied modestly.

Truth is I was a bit of a sporting all rounder. I liked to keep things quiet and surprise people. My eyes once more moved down to her nipples which were jutting through the confines of her tennis shirt and I wanted to rip off the offending article of clothing and suck on them there and then.

"Well if you move in we could have a game."

"He'll be too busy studying," Neil chipped in. I forgot he was there and sincerely wished he'd fuck off.

"Oh I'm sure Michael could spare an hour for a knock about, now and again." She hastily replied. Neil walked out of the kitchen in disgust at his mother's suggestion. "You'll have to forgive my son," she said regretfully, "He lacks some social graces."

"Oh I know, "I smiled at her, "He does have some idiosyncratic ways."

"Idiosyncratic." She rolled the word on her lips as if it was a wonderful sweet. She moved closer and scrutinised my face."

"Is something wrong?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I'm simply wondering how the hell you became friends with my son."

"Is that so strange?" I asked. She whispered in my ear so Neil couldn't hear.

"It's just that you're such a bloody hunk and he's so weedy." I laughed out loud at her risqué comment. "You're also very articulate, which makes me wet."

I was a little shocked at her brazen advances. It's true that I did cut quite a striking figure. I was just over 6 feet tall with a well-defined, muscular body and a thick mop of blond hair. My physique was a testament to the many hours I spent playing football and lifting weights. I was also blessed with a decent sized cock too. Though Dorothy couldn't see that yet. It was seven inches long and had a thick girth. I would guess that the woman standing before me was around 5ft 6 with a perfect body showcasing 38D tits. Those pert nipples must have been an inch long when erect.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She enquired?

"I do." I said honestly.

There was no point in lying as she was bound to meet Sarah at some point. I had already made up my mind that I was going to move in. I was also wondering whether I needed to dump my girlfriend immediately. This was just about the hottest woman I'd ever encountered. I had always had a thing for older women.

"Of course you do. You're sexy as hell." She said in a deep raspy, lustful voice. There was a distinctly awkward moment.

"What do I call you?" I asked. Trying to break the slight discomfort I was feeling at her son being in the house when all I wanted was to chow down on his mother's massive nipples.

"Call me Martini," she smiled. She saw the look of confusion on my face. "Any time, any place, anywhere." This was a reference to a commercial that had been on a few years previously. I burst out laughing which pleased her immensely.

She then suddenly moved in close and kissed me on the lips, slipping her tongue in my mouth in the process.

She whispered sensually, "I can tell you like my boobs. Can you see how hard my nipples are?"

"God yes." I replied. Lust was making my mouth dry and my cock hard.

"If my son wasn't in the other room you could have them in your mouth right now."

With that Dorothy suddenly pulled away. She must have had great hearing because a second later Neil came back into the room and Dorothy busied herself by making a smoothie. I checked out her beautifully rounded bottom as she provocatively wiggled it for my benefit.

"So what do you think?" Asked Neil, apparently oblivious to the raging torrent of horniness going on between his mother and me.

"It's perfect, I said, "I'll take it. If that's alright with you Mrs Gosford." Dorothy spun around on the spot.

"I'm so glad. I was hoping you'd say that." She clearly knew I was talking about taking her. "Please call me Dorothy. When would you like to move in?"

"How about later today?" The unmistakable glint in her eye told me everything I needed to know. Neil's mum would soon be my fuck toy.

A few hours later Neil and I were carrying my stuff into the spare room. It was a smallish room with a single bed, which surprised me, given the size of the property. Then I saw Dorothy come out of her bedroom, which was directly opposite my room and I immediately felt grateful. She had changed clothes and was now wearing a slightly longer skirt with a figure hugging white blouse, showing off her assets in all their glory. I wanted to fuck her on the spot.

"Mum, why don't we put him in the double room?" Neil whined. I wanted to punch him there and then because the room he was referring to was on the other side of the house.

"No fucking way am I ever moving to the other side of this house when his mother's cunt was so close to my room." I thought to myself aggressively.

"I told you, I have to get the radiator fixed." Dorothy protested.

"But it's the middle of summer." Neil feebly replied.

"It also needs redecorating. Once that's done, Michael could move in there." Dorothy and I both knew that room was never getting decorated. Neil had been silenced.

Thanks for getting the last box," I smirked.

"No problem." He replied as he sauntered back down the stairs.

As soon as he was out of sight Dorothy had me in a clinch and was snogging me, her tongue down my throat. My hands immediately went to her tits and I felt the hard nipples poking through to both of my palms. These were the best specimens I'd ever felt. Dorothy moaned as she started rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, "You're huge."

"Just a bit above average." I lied.

"That is way above average. If that pain in the arse I gave birth to wasn't here, I'd have you inside me right now. I'm so fucking wet."

With that she guided my hand to her soaking pussy. She had no knickers on and I immediately slid a couple of fingers inside her.

"I'd lick you out if he wasn't here." I stammered, completely overcome with lust.

"Oh God yes, be my guest. And I want that cock in me at the earliest opportunity too."

She broke away from the clinch and went back to her room just as Neil came up the stairs with the last box. I turned my back on him so as to hide my erection. He helped me rearrange a few boxes, not noticing me sliding my fingers in my mouth and tasting his mother's cunt juice.

A short while later Neil announced that he had to go to the shops for a few things. I could have kissed him - which would have been interesting as he'd also taste his mother's pussy.

As soon as the front door closed Dorothy came straight to me and took my hand, leading me back into her bedroom. I immediately hiked up her skirt and knelt down, burying my face in her pussy. The strong sweet scent of her throbbing hole filled my nostrils. I attached my mouth to her pubic mound and then found her gorgeous cunt lips. As soon as I started licking her out, her pussy leaked her juices and she was bucking her hips in pleasure. I lapped at the sweet nectar oozing out of her slit and she suddenly shuddered to an orgasm.

"That was quick!" I blurted out.

"Jesus Christ, I needed that." She exclaimed.

With that she undid my belt, pulled down my jeans and pants and exposed my cock. Her mouth lapped hungrily at my throbbing hard on and she sucked on it like a vacuum. I stopped her because I didn't want to cum too quickly. She took that as a signal that I wanted to fuck her and opened her legs wide. Without a second thought I slid my rampant cock inside her. The first thing I noticed was how tight she was. Considering she had a son this was surprising.

"Fuck Dorothy, your pussy is like a vice."

"Pelvic floor exercises, she said proudly, "Been doing them since I saw you this morning. Wanted to be tight for you."

"Mission accomplished." I smiled as I pounded her with my thick seven inches.

It didn't take me long to cum and I shot deep inside her gaping wet hole. When I was finished I suddenly realised I hadn't asked if it was OK to cum inside her. I must have looked worried because she reassured me.

"You can cum inside me safely, don't worry."

She didn't elaborate and I didn't ask. Without another word I undid her blouse and took it off. Her tits were magnificent.

"My bra undoes at the front. I wore it so you can have easy access."

I immediately unhooked the bra and her amazing nipples were standing to attention. I hungrily sucked her left nipple and she squealed with pleasure.

"I can cum like that," she gently whispered, "Keep going."

I needed no second invitation and as I was sucking she started squirming. My hand moved down to her pussy, which was adorned by a small wisp of pubic hair and she was leaking pussy juice profusely.

"Christ what are you doing to me?" She moaned as I changed tits and sucked hard on her right nipple, "I've never had such a strong attraction to anybody."

"I find that hard to believe." I teased as I lapped at each nipple alternately.

"Seriously! I don't usually come on to someone like that." She said.

"Especially not with your son in the house." I laughed. She didn't say anything but smiled weakly. "Why was I so lucky?" I asked.

"Because I wanted your cock as soon as I set eyes on you."

Without another word I stopped sucking her nipples and put my cock to her lips. She immediately started licking the head and it got instantly hard again. She then took it into her mouth and expertly sucked deeply on it. This was without doubt the best blowjob I'd ever had in my young life. Her mouth was like a suction pump and she had me on the edge of cumming in next to no time.

"I'm close to shooting again." I warned her.

Without a word she sucked harder and I exploded into my second, much more intense orgasm of the afternoon. When all my cum was in her mouth she pulled me to her and snogged me. Some of my spunk oozed onto my tongue. It was hot tasting my own jizz. We tongued each other's mouths like this for a good few minutes and then I heard the front door go and panicked. I went to get up and she pulled me back down to her.

"I don't care if he sees us. In fact I want him to get used to us fucking. I think we're going to be doing it a lot."

"He knows my girlfriend."

"He knows his mum."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He knows I wanted you. We talked about it this morning after you left. He asked me if I fancied you and I said yes."

"Shit, really. What did he say?"

"He said he does too." This hit me like a sledgehammer.

"He what? Is he gay?"

"Bisexual I think."

"Has he had women?" Before Dorothy could answer Neil knocked at the door.

"Come in." Dorothy told him. I held my breath as he entered the room.

Neil stood there staring for a full minute before he said anything.

"That was fast work even by your standards, Mum."

The strange thing was as he was talking to Dorothy his eyes were focused on my cock. I hadn't even had time to get under the bed covers.

He then looked me in the eye, "What about Sarah?" I flinched for a second.

"I'll have to tell her." I declared, without any real intention of doing so.

"She'll be heartbroken. My slut mother strikes again."

I was just about to lose my temper when something odd happened. Neil came into the room and sat down on the chair opposite the bed. Without any warning Dorothy started touching my cock. I didn't question what was happening as it all felt weirdly natural.

Next thing I knew, Dorothy had my cock in her mouth and was deep throating me. This was absolute Heaven. I soon forgot that Neil was in the room as I reached the edge of orgasm once more. Then a moaning noise distracted me. I turned around and there was Neil masturbating his cock. It was surprisingly big and I couldn't help watch him jerking off.

I then very deliberately got Dorothy to stand up and bend over the bed and started fucking her from behind. We were now just a short distance from Neil wanking himself off and I was a bit worried he'd shoot his cum over us. Those fears turned out to be well founded.

As I was pumping Dorothy's cunt hard I heard a grunt and Neil's spunk shot over my leg. I pulled my cock out of his mum and returned the favour, catching him on the side of his face. He didn't move a muscle. He just sat there with a satisfied grin on his face. I then knelt down and instead of fucking Dorothy I licked her cunt from behind and she squirted her cunt juice all over my face and screamed, "Michael, oh fuck yes, Michael. I fucking love you!!"

TO BE CONTINUED