My Lusty Landlady Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael takes over Dorothy's household and involves her son.
3.5k words
4.59
15.9k
35

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second instalment of My Lusty Landlady.

In Chapter 01 - Michael moved into his friend Neil's house and had an instant to attraction to his mother Dorothy. The attraction was mutual and they started fucking immediately.

Neil came into the bedroom and started wanking as he observed his mum and his friend fucking hard. He accidentally shot cum over Michael's leg.

In the second instalment, Neil becomes more involved in Michael and Dorothy's voracious sexual appetite for each other and things take an unexpected twist as Michael begins to take over the household.

My Lusty Landlady Chapter 02

After Neil shot his load on my leg and I came on his face, he sat in Dorothy's bedroom, sporting a big shit-eating grin for a good five minutes. He lingered long enough to watch his mother squirt her cunt juice all over my face as I tongued her out and then he got up and left.

In the throes of a powerful orgasm Dorothy had declared her love for me. To be honest, I took it with a huge pinch of salt as a cock struck middle-aged woman was liable to say anything at the point of a mind-blowing climax.

"I don't know what the hell came over me. You must think I'm crazy. I've never had sex like this before." Dorothy admitted.

"I know what came over me: Your son!" I laughed.

"Did you shoot cum on his face?" Dorothy asked.

"Yes. What's good for the goose." I declared.

"Honestly, you've literally just arrived and turned my house into Sodom and Gomorrah!" Dorothy mused.

"This is just the start." I promised. "I'm going to take you up on your offer to have you any time, any place anywhere." Dorothy's cunt started oozing again.

"Oh My God you just made me piss juice." She cried out.

I looked her in the eye. She ran her hands over my bare chest and kissed me deeply. She then started fondling my cock again.

"You are such a beautiful boy." She exalted.

If you'd told me yesterday I'd be fucking my weird friend's mum within minutes of moving into their house, I would never have believed you. I gently pulled away from her.

"Do me a favour and grab me a lemonade. All this fucking is thirsty work." Dorothy looked surprised but nodded and searched for her knickers. I grabbed them first and put them in my mouth. She was very confused by this gesture. They were sopping wet and tasted of Dorothy's glorious cunt hole.

"I'll have to get a fresh pair now." She half complained. I took them out of my mouth and threw them across the room.

"No. From now on you don't wear knickers in this house."

Dorothy smiled and went to put her summer skirt back on.

"No. Wear another tennis skirt," I ordered, "It's shorter."

She did as she was told and went into her wardrobe and took another tennis skirt off the rail. As she pulled it all the way up, her arse was barely covered. I motioned her over to me and lifted the front of her skirt up. Cunt juice was leaking down both legs.

"You look like you've wet yourself." I smiled. Dorothy looked embarrassed.

I moved my hand down to her cunt and slid three fingers in with ease. She moaned loudly and her legs were beginning to shake. This woman could come with little effort and responded powerfully to my voice and touch. I pulled my fingers out of her cunt, which made a plopping sound, and put them in her mouth. She licked each one clean, tasting her creamy pussy juice. I then scooped up some of the juice running down her right leg and licked my fingers. I was about to do the same for her left leg when Dorothy suddenly shuddered to an almighty orgasm and this time a waterfall ran down her legs.

I grabbed ahold of her and pulled her close to me as her body shook with the power of the unexpected climax. She was close to tears.

"I don't know what's happening to me," She whimpered, "You barely touch me and I come."

"There's nothing to be sad about. You've simply had a sexual awakening." I soothed.

"Who said I'm sad? I feel like I've died and gone to Heaven." She grinned through her brimming tears. "Your dirty talk gets me off too!"

As I held her, I couldn't resist fondling both of her tits. Her nipples started to harden again. For a woman of her years who had had two kids, her body was incredibly firm. (Yes two kids. Dorothy also had a daughter - but more of her later.)

"Now go and get me that drink and I'll taste your cunt again in a bit." I said, cutting short her moans of pleasure.

Dorothy took a white T-shirt from her chest of drawers and went to pick up her bra. I snatched it off her, a tad forcefully. She got the message and just put on her T-shirt. I turned her towards me and pulled each nipple out so they were rock hard again and jutting through the T-shirt. Dorothy smiled, turned around and walked out of the bedroom.

Still naked, I waited for a few seconds and then followed her downstairs and into the kitchen. Neil was sitting at the kitchen table reading a music magazine as Dorothy walked in. His eyes lit up at the sight of his mother. Her white T-shirt with protruding nipples and her short knickerless tennis skirt were almost too much for him. He began rubbing his cock through his trousers. When he saw me come into the room naked, he immediately stopped rubbing himself and ogled my body with his mouth open. I went over and stared at him for a few seconds.

"Why did you stop?" I asked. He was too shocked and embarrassed to answer me. "Stand up." I said. He thought about it for a minute and then did as he was bid.

Dorothy was surprised to hear my voice and spun around. She was even more surprised to see me still naked. I looked at her.

"Do you have a tape measure?" I asked. She looked puzzled but thought better of asking questions. Instead she began to search through the kitchen drawers.

As her back was turned I could see Neil's erection bulging out through his black jeans. I started rubbing his crotch just to see what he would do. He gently moaned as I did so and started fondling my exposed cock, which began to get hard again.

Dorothy found a ribbon in plastic tape measure (as opposed to a metal one) and brought it over to me. She looked a little startled when she saw me rubbing her son's cock through his trousers and him fondling mine.

"Oh good!" I exclaimed, "These are the best ones for measuring a cock. Pull his trousers down." I ordered.

There was just a split second hesitation but then she pulled down Neil's trousers down to expose a pair of lime green boxer shorts. His erection was stretching the material looking to get out.

"You really should wear briefs." I told Neil. "And lime green is a terrible colour." He didn't say a word but continued fondling my now hard dick. I gave his a good feel through his underwear. "Pull down his boxer shorts Dot." She looked surprised at me for shortening her name but did as she was told, exposing Neil's unexpectedly large manhood.

He had a raging hard on. I took it in my hand and gave his cock a few pumps. He began to moan louder as he continued wanking me too. I then stopped wanking him and he did likewise, letting my cock go.

"Hold his cock for me Dot. We need to measure the length." This time she didn't hesitate and did as she was told. Taking hold of her son's meat and pulling it out as straight as she could without hurting him, while I measured his length from the side with the tape measure. "Wow. Seven inches too, the same size as me. I think yours may be a little thinner than mine but it's a decent sized cock." Neil looked pleased but didn't say anything. "Ok, now go and get me that lemonade Dot."

As Dot turned away I resumed wanking her son off and he again took me in his hand. He was moaning even louder now as his mum walked to the fridge to get the lemonade. As she turned around to see what was happening, I kissed Neil full on the lips. He returned my kiss thrusting his tongue down my throat. Then I went down on my knees and started sucking him off. Dorothy looked utterly shocked.

Neither of them knew it but this wasn't the first time I'd had a cock in my mouth. One night at the housing co-op I got drunk and sucked off one of the lads who was at our party. I took his cock out of my mouth just before he shot his load and he came all over my chest. So this wasn't new territory for me despite my initial shock when Dorothy told me her son was bisexual. I was shocked at first because I just saw Neil as a nerd who couldn't get a girlfriend but his bisexuality opened up a whole new vista. I hadn't planned for any of this to happen, but that changed when Dorothy said he wanted me. After he wanked while watching me fuck his mother, I knew I would escalate this situation to a whole different level.

As I sucked Neil off, Dorothy stood there dumbfounded. I sucked deeper on his cock for extra emphasis knowing she was watching. After a while she tore her gaze away from me, turned back to the fridge and took out the lemonade. She then reached up into a cupboard to find a glass. I immediately stopped sucking Neil and went up behind Dorothy and grabbed her tits. I rubbed my naked cock against the bottom bit of her arse, which the tennis skirt didn't cover properly. She gently pushed her bum back against my crotch and moaned.

I turned her around to face Neil and removed her T-Shirt. Her magnificent breasts were fully exposed and her rock hard nipples stood to attention.

"Bring me that tape measure Neil." The nerdy boy sprang instantly into action. He pulled his pants and trousers completely off and came over to us. He held out his hand to give me the tape measure, his hard cock nearly touching his mother's stomach. "Measure your Mum's nipples." I told him.

Before anybody could say anything, from behind I pulled on both of Dorothy's hard, coat hanger buds as she let out a moan. Neil's hands were shaking as he placed the tape measure on his mother's left nipple and started to measure it. As he did so I slowly and purposefully pulled his Mum's tennis skirt down exposing her wisp of pubic hair and her glistening cunt lips. Once again juice was oozing down her leg.

"What's the verdict?" I asked Neil.

"The left one is an inch long." He said nervously.

"Do you think it has reached its full extent yet?" I asked my weird friend.

"I don't know." He mumbled.

"Well suck on it and see if it gets any bigger." I let go of Dorothy and went around to her front to see her reaction. I had a deep suspicion that there had been some kind of sexual contact between Dorothy and her son previously and wanted to see if my hunch was right. I looked her in the eye to see if she was going to stop Neil. She looked at me and gave me a weak smile. The juice was now streaming down her leg. "Your Mum is very leaky." I laughed.

Neil stood there transfixed unsure what to say. He looked to his mother for some kind of cue but she remained stoically silent. I could tell he wanted to dive into her cunt and lap at her juices.

"Suck on your mum's left nipple Neil." I ordered. Neil did as he was bid and Dorothy whimpered as he sucked gently on her rock hard tip. "Finger her while you're doing it mate." I said, as if I was instructing him on his tennis backhand or something equally benign.

This time Neil didn't need a second invitation and slid two fingers inside his mother's hot, wet, leaky cunt.

"Keep fingering her." I instructed, as I took the tape measure out of his free hand and measured Dorothy's nipple. She was softly moaning now at the thrusts from her son's fingers.

"Fuck me, it's an inch and a half now," I whispered in Dorothy's ear, "Your son fingering your cunt and sucking on your nipple has made it harder." Dorothy then suddenly jolted into another orgasm and this time squirted all over her son's hand and splashed the floor with her cum.

I was taken aback by this display of sexual arousal. She was definitely responding to my dirty talk as much as she was to any physical touch. Neil was visibly shaken at his mother's squirting climax but proceeded to lick all the cum off his hand. Dorothy had actually splashed Neil's rock hard cock with her cum.

"Tell me honestly Neil, have you ever seen your mum cum like this before?" Neil froze and lost his erection.

"Don't be bashful. Tell me the truth." Dorothy was recovering from her orgasm, panting heavily. Eventually she found her voice.

"It's ok, you can be honest with him." She counselled. Neil was quiet for a while before replying.

"Not as powerfully as that, but I have seen her cum before." He admitted.

"When?" It was more of a demand than a question.

"I've watched her before." He confided.

"I thought you had. Care to elaborate?" Neil didn't want to say anymore. I looked at Dorothy and she filled in the blanks.

"Neil used to watch my ex boyfriend George fucking me. He thought I didn't know but I did. Anyway, George caught him one night and threatened to beat him up and that's why the relationship ended. I couldn't allow him to threaten my son. It seems like once he turned eighteen, Neil started being curious about his mother getting fucked. I never knew whether he was lusting after me or George but I think he watched us many times before my ex caught him."

Neil stood there apparently ashamed of himself, but I noticed his erection was starting to come back again.

"Has there ever been any sexual contact between the two of you?" I asked the twenty four thousand dollar question as matter-of-factly as I could.

"No." Dorothy replied instantly. "But I have caught him wanking many times. Recently he doesn't bother to stop."

"Have you seen him cum?"

Dorothy nodded her head, feeling the incestuous shame of the question.

"Did you like watching him wank his big dick?" Dorothy didn't immediately answer and so I didn't push the point.

"Thank you for being honest with me. Grab hold of the back of that chair Dot."

Dorothy smiled as she bent over the kitchen chair, fully aware of what was coming next. I went behind her and slid my rock hard cock into her dripping wet pussy. Despite how wet she was her cunt still felt quite tight due to the thickness of my shaft. I gave Dorothy an absolute pounding.

"How did you feel when you splashed cum Dot?" I asked, as I pounded her hole.

"So fucking turned on." She retorted as she let out a lustful moan.

"Are you aware that you splashed cum all over your son's cock?" I pretended to chide her."

"Yes, I did notice that." Neil looked at us both with undisguised lust.

"Don't you think you better clean him off?" I suggested.

"Or you could." She cheekily replied.

I gave her arse one almighty slap, which had the effect of her instantly making a grab for Neil's cock. She let go of the chair completely as she started sucking her son's meat. He was holding onto Dorothy's shoulders to support her as he shafted her eager mouth.

"Bet you've always wanted to spit roast your mother, haven't you Neil."

As soon as those words left my lips Dorothy gripped my cock with her vice like cunt as her orgasm rose. Neil kept pumping and then shot his spunk into her mouth just as Dorothy squirted more of her luscious cunt juice over my throbbing cock.

As I pulled my length out of Dorothy's pussy, she turned around and kissed me, passing a taste of Neil's cum into my mouth. She had swallowed most of her son's jizz but wanted to give me a taste. Without further ado Neil got down on his knees and started sucking me off. He wasn't quite as practised a cock-sucker as his mother but he showed promise as he brought me close to orgasm. His mum and I continued snogging with the taste of his cum on our lips. I then erupted a huge orgasm as I shot a good load into the nerd's mouth.

As soon as I'd finished I took Dorothy by the hand, completely ignoring Neil, and led her back upstairs to her bedroom. She sat on the bed unsure of how to process the turn of events. Before she could think too deeply I got in between her legs and started to lap at all the cunt juice on the inside of her thighs and then pulled her pussy lips apart and licked her out deeply. She seemed to forget about her discomfort as I brought her to another soaking wet climax by fucking her with my tongue and then sucking hard on her throbbing clit. Once she recovered from the strength of the orgasm, she had questions.

"Are you bisexual?"

"I'm try sexual. I'll try anything once." I quipped.

"So is sucking my son's cock a one off?" She probed.

"Was it for you?" I replied, deftly switching things back to her. She thought about this for a moment.

"I have a feeling you will dictate that."

"You're very perceptive." I complimented. "I didn't plan any of this. I just did what felt right in the situation."

"I see." Dorothy replied.

"Tell me about your daughter." Dorothy was once again shocked. She thought for a second and then answered.

"She's a beautiful girl. Get's a lot of male attention."

"Why doesn't Neil talk about her much?" Dorothy looked pained.

"Family stuff." She sighed.

"What happened?" Dorothy took a deep breath before replying.

"I caught them masturbating each other and now she's staying with her aunt." She looked at me to gauge my reaction.

"So Neil has the hots for all his family?" I smiled.

"It's a lack of guidance. His father died when he was young. His sexuality has gone off the rails. He can't get a partner so this is how it comes out." She sighed. "To answer your question downstairs, I think I did get turned on by watching him wank which is why I've been so horny for you. I've clearly been sexually frustrated. You drive me wild. I'm worried I'll let you do anything."

"What are you worried about?" I asked as innocently as I could.

"You're going to take advantage of this situation. I can tell."

"You think so?"

"Are you going to try and fuck my daughter too?" She asked.

"If she is as hot as you say, how could I not? In fact, tell her to come over and meet your new lodger." I said casually. Dorothy nodded.

"When do you want to meet her?"

"There's no time like the present." I handed Dorothy my mobile phone. "Call her on this."

Dorothy punched in her daughter's number. She answered after a few rings.

"Emily it's Mum."

"Hi Mum, whose phone is this?"

"It's Michael's. He's our new lodger."

"Neil's friend?" Asked Emily?

"Yes. He wants to meet you."

"Really? Why?"

"Come over for dinner and find out."

"Intriguing. What time?"

"Now." With that Dorothy hung up the phone and passed it back to me.

"Are you going for the record number of orgasms in one day?" Dorothy asked with a smirk.

"Hopefully. It stands at twelve." With that I gently laid Dorothy on her back on the bed and climbed on top. I started sucking on her huge nipples and then passionately kissed her lips. She was soon soaking again and I slid my cock into her. Once again she felt tight initially despite her wetness and she gasped once more as I pumped her hard. I was thrusting away for about two minutes when I heard the front door go and a woman's voice downstairs...

"Where's Mum and the new lodger?" Asked Emily.

"Upstairs fucking." Neil casually replied.

TO BE CONTINUED