My Lusty Landlady Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael involves Dorothy's daughter Emily in the debauchery.
6.6k words
4.74
15.9k
34

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next installment in the My Lusty Landlady series.

Michael now involves Dorothy's daughter, Emily, in the fun and fornication.

We also learn some family secrets and Michael continues with his domination of Dorothy and her twins.

My Lusty Landlady - Chapter 03

"Did Neil just say we're upstairs fucking?" I asked, slightly out of breath from pumping Dorothy's pussy so hard.

"He did and we are. Oh God!" She grunted and moaned as I kept drilling her.

"How did your daughter get here so quickly?" I asked, while not breaking my thrusting stride. Dot's cunt was getting wetter and wetter with each stroke.

"Her aunt only lives three streets away. Oh I can really feel you in me!" She whimpered.

"And you didn't think to mention she'd be here so soon?" I said, mock chastising her and pumping extra hard for effect.

"Oh God yes!!" She moaned. "Anyway, what do you care? You're going to do exactly what you want."

"You catch on quickly." I smiled, enjoying ploughing this beautiful steaming hot pussy.

"Do you want to stop?" Dorothy asked, pleading with her eyes for me to keep going.

"No, let her catch us. If she's been wanking off her brother this should light her fire." Cunt juice oozed out of Dorothy's slit. I was trying really hard not to cum too quickly, but the velocity of my fucking was making shooting my load more likely.

I heard Emily running up the stairs and knocking loudly on the bedroom door.

"Come in!" Dorothy half moaned, half shouted.

Emily did so and stood there completely transfixed by the sight of my arse going up and down as I banged away in her slutty mother's twat.

"What the hell, Mum?" Was all Emily could muster. Dorothy was too busy enjoying my cock to form a response and just moaned even louder at my deep penetration. I kissed her hard on the lips for her daughter's benefit.

Emily didn't move a muscle. She just stood there watching us, clearly horny as fuck at the pornographic scene she was witnessing. I turned my head to look at her and she was as gorgeous as her mother had described. Her face was beautiful and she had Dorothy's perfect physique, featuring a beautiful rack of boobs, replete with protruding nipples pushing through her bra and white blouse. Her tits weren't quite as big as her Mum's but she still boasted ample cleavage. She was also wearing a short blue skirt, though not as short as Dot's tennis outfits. The daughter was sex on legs and I stared at her lustily as I continued humping her mother.

"Hi Emily, I'm Michael." This was a great way to meet someone I was intending to fuck.

"Hi Michael. How's Mum's pussy feeling?" She asked cheekily.

"Pretty fucking tight actually. I'm having a hard time not shooting my load." Emily didn't reply instantly but after watching my firm arse bob up and down a few more times, she found her voice.

"Bet I'm tighter." She bragged.

"Well why don't you join us and we'll find out." I suggested.

Without another word Emily started taking off her clothes. I was pleased to see that she didn't bother asking her Mum for permission. This was a girl who knew her own mind.

"Don't cum yet." She instructed, as she seductively slipped out of her skirt, showcasing just a tiny thong and her shaven pussy. The flimsy garment was halfway inside her wet cunt, exposing her smooth mound. I was overcome with lust for this sexy girl. The little minx then made a big moment of taking off her blouse and bra. Her tits were as enticing as her mother's and since they were on a smaller frame, they looked bigger than her 34C bra size. Dorothy's were 36D and fuller but on a bigger frame. It was fun comparing the two magnificent pairs of jugs. Emily had her own bullet-sized nipples into the bargain, which were standing to attention, ready for action.

I immediately stopped fucking Dorothy, much to her annoyance as I pulled my dripping wet cock out of her leaky gash. I turned towards Emily, sliding my tongue into her mouth and pressing my juicy cock against her beautiful firm young body. I then sucked on both her nipples and pulled her thong deeper inside her cunt, purposely making it wetter.

"I hear you've been banished for wanking off your brother." I teased.

"You're bad!" Emily laughed, returning my kiss and slipping her tongue down my throat. In between snogs she said, "Neil and I are twins. Mum doesn't understand the closeness that comes with that." I looked at Dorothy, who was sulking.

"I'm sitting right here, Em. I can hear you!" Her mother protested.

"You didn't mention that part, Dot." I chided.

"For some reason Neil doesn't like me talking about it." She replied, trying to quell her jealousy.

"It's because people always say that I got all the looks." Emily confidently declared. Dorothy rolled her eyes at her daughter's narcissistic boasts.

"Well here's the thing," I said, "Your mother and your twin brother have both sucked me off. I need to see how you compare." I offered Emily my hard cock. "Have a taste."

"My bro too? Is there no end to your debauchery? She laughed. She felt my dick and was taken aback. "Wow, that thing is as big as Neil's!"

"We're the same length, but mine's thicker," I corrected.

"How do you know?" Emily asked?

"Because I measured them. Now suck it." Emily didn't need a second bidding and her mouth went straight down, engulfing my shaft as she sucked it like a pro.

"I can taste Mum's pussy juice. It's got a yummy sweetness to it." Emily muttered in between sucks.

"Ah, a pussy connoisseur," I joked, "I think it's only fair that your Mum tastes you too." Emily smiled up at me as she sucked hard. I bucked my hips and started to fuck her mouth. After a few minutes I manoeuvred us into the 69 position, with me on top, and pulled her soaking wet thong out of her cunt and ate out her sweet young snatch. After a while I looked up at Dorothy. She was trying to take it in her stride, but I could tell she didn't like sharing my cock with her daughter.

"Come and taste your daughter's pussy, Dot." Emily laughed on hearing this; I thought she was laughing at the matter of fact way I ordered Mum to eat her out but it was the name shortening that she found funny.

"My dad used to call her Dot. We haven't heard that for a while." She informed me and then went right back to sucking my length.

"But ordering Mum to lick you out seems normal?" I joked. Emily looked up at me but didn't break off from gorging on my cock to speak. I smiled encouragingly at Dorothy but she was hesitant.

"What's the matter?" I was fully expecting her to be conflicted about going down on her flesh and blood.

"I've never gone down on a woman before." Dorothy admitted.

"You haven't tasted pussy?" I said, somewhat surprised. Dorothy shook her head. It hadn't occurred to me that such a clearly practised slut had never eaten out a woman. I pulled Dorothy towards me and snogged her deeply.

"Can you taste her on my lips?" I asked as I slipped my tongue into Dot's mouth." She nodded. We continued snogging as her daughter slurped on my cock. Dorothy seemed to like the taste of her daughter's juices. I saw the tell tale signs of the mother's arousal as her slit started leaking again.

"Your Mum is very wet for an older lady." I said. Emily stopped sucking me momentarily as I fingered Dot and scooped out some of her hot fluid. The slut daughter sat up and I popped my fingers in her mouth.

"God Mum you taste good." She enthused, as if sampling a good Chablis, and then laid back into her 69 position and continued sucking my rock hard length. I grabbed Dorothy's head and pushed it down to her daughter's twat.

"Get your tongue in that sweet hole." I ordered. Without further hesitation Dorothy started licking out her daughter. She was tentative at first, but I helped her out by pulling Emily's cunt lips apart. She started licking the labia first and then took a deep dive and thrust her tongue into her daughter's tight hole. I assisted further by nibbling on Emily's hard little clit, which made her moan loudly and suck my cock harder. I was getting close to cumming in the little minx's mouth when I heard a noise and got distracted from shooting my load. I turned around to see Neil standing there wanking. I was pissed that the perv had interrupted me spunking into his sister's mouth.

"Oh look, the whole family is here now. Don't mind us, we're not busy. Apart from a little cunnilingus orgy!" I sneered. Neil came into the bedroom and sat down in his favourite chair, getting a birds eye view of the action. "You know your brother is a voyeur at heart." I told Emily.

"Oh I know. He loves watching me fucking." She revealed. "I used to shag my ex boyfriends in front of him so he could get off."

"I never knew that!" Dorothy exclaimed. "Or I'd have had something to say!"

Aware of the irony, I said, "Just concentrate on licking out your daughter." Dorothy immediately obeyed.

"You could fill a book with what you don't know, Mum." Emily said somewhat cattily, completely ignoring the fact that her mother's tongue was in her cunt.

"Enlighten us then." I said pointedly to the young brat. "I know you and Neil love wanking each other." Emily suddenly let out a loud moan as Dorothy's tongue hit a sweet spot in her pussy.

"We wanked while watching Mum's porn." She whimpered in between the moans of pleasure. I suddenly stopped in my tracks and pulled Dorothy away from her daughter's hole.

"You have porn?" I asked. Dorothy said nothing. I looked back at Emily who was still chomping on my tool.

"They're videos of Mum having sex." The little minx blurted out in between sucks.

"With who?" I demanded to know. Emily suddenly realised she had let the cat out of the bag. She stopped sucking me and sat up.

"Ask Mum." She said. I looked at the slut mother.

"Well?" I said sternly. "Who are you fucking in them?"

"Their dad." Dorothy said coldly.

Neil's face went a deep shade of crimson. His cock wilted in his hand. This was quite a revelation. The full realisation of what was going on in this dysfunctional family was now beginning to hit home. Emily and Neil were masturbating each other to images of their mother and dead father. Even I had to pause for thought.

"How do you feel about this?" I asked Dorothy. She was surprised by my empathetic enquiry.

"The videos were stolen from me." She said. Neil was now beginning to tremble with shame and fear, uncertain of what my reaction to this news would be. I looked at him and he avoided my gaze. "I don't know whether it's a healthy curiosity to want to see these kind of images of their late father. Or extremely fucked up and intrusive."

Dorothy looked to me, hoping I would play some kind of mediation counsellor in this conflict with her offspring. Even Emily was looking shame-faced and her former bravado had given way to deep introspection. I'd have preferred her to carry on sucking me and take my spunk in her mouth.

"Put the videos on and let me decide whether it's healthy or not." I said, trying to steer us back to sex. Dorothy glared at me.

"You expect me to sit here with my two kids, all of us naked, while we watch me having sex with my late husband?" She blurted out in ill disguised anger.

"Your two kids who you've been licking, sucking and wanking?" I retorted.

"It's my life and my privacy." She asserted.

"Not anymore. Your kids have been watching those tapes and from what I'm witnessing they've had a profound effect on their psyche and sexuality." Dorothy thought about this for a moment.

"Which you're taking advantage of by having sex with us all." She barked at me.

"Now just hold on a moment," I said, "I'm 19 years old. I'm having sex with two other 19 year olds and their lusty mother. We're all adults here. What am I doing wrong exactly?" I was a bit concerned things were about to go off the rails but Dorothy smiled weakly at me.

"You're right. You're doing nothing wrong. It's me. I'm wrong. This whole family is wrong!" She was close to tears. I put my arm around her and soothed the situation.

"Maybe me being here is actually doing some good." I said gently. "In a weird and wonderful way, your family is resolving some issues."

Dorothy thought for a few moments and then gave me a close hug. I held her and stroked her hair, just like my mother used to do to me when I was upset. Once I was sure that her anger had subsided I started fondling her tits, making her nipples hard again. If anything this little mutiny had strengthened my position and I now had complete control over all three of them. I started sucking on Dorothy's bullet nipples and they seemed harder than ever. I looked at Emily.

"Did you know your brother measured your Mum's nipples? They came in at an inch and a half." Emily looked over to Neil who gave her a little nod and a smile.

"You perv!" Was all she could say to her brother.

"Here, have a go on them." I instructed Emily. Her eyes lit up and she moved to Dorothy and took her left nipple in her mouth, savouring its taste and hardness.

"God Mum, I've been wanting to do this for so long." Dorothy pulled Emily's face to her and kissed her on the lips.

"From now on you can suck them any time you want." Dorothy assured her, totally giving in to her desire.

"Yes, any time, any place, anywhere." I reiterated. Emily went to Dorothy's right nipple and sucked deeply on it. I sucked on the left one at the same time and the slut mother suddenly had a massive orgasm. She moaned and whimpered loudly as the aftershocks kicked in. We all watched her in awe at the strength of the climax. She looked at me.

"I told you I can cum by having my nipples sucked." She said proudly. I looked over at Neil and he was close to his own orgasm.

"Go take your brother's cum in your mouth." I ordered Emily. She went straight over to him and started sucking at his big rock hard member. Thirty seconds later he shot a huge load in her mouth. I went down on Dot, licking up her pussy juices while brother and sister were swapping Neil's cum from mouth to mouth.

I really wanted to fuck Dorothy in front of the twins, just to show them who's boss. All this drama had triggered my libido to even greater heights (or depths, depending on your perspective). I loved having Emily and Neil as a captive audience but since my own finish had been rudely interrupted, I was now going to save myself for the homemade porn. Instead of fucking her, I stood up on the floor and pulled Dorothy to the edge of the bed so she could suck me off for a bit. She started licking at my cock and popped it into her mouth once more as I oozed pre-cum.

Emily and Neil were still kissing and swapping cum. These two incestuous lovebirds were clearly enjoying the freedom to fulfil their horny desires. I watched them and got myself right on the edge of shooting again and then pulled my cock out of Dorothy's warm, wet mouth. This edging business was proving very difficult, especially when I loved splashing Dorothy with my cum. I wanted to shoot all over her face and make a mess.

"Go get the porn, Dot." I instructed. She nodded and went to her draw and pulled out a few DVDs.

Emily came back to the bed and sat down, ready for the porn screening. I kissed her on the lips and she still had some remnants of Neil's cum in her mouth. She was turned on by this and pressed hard against my mouth, probing with her tongue as I tweaked her nipples.

Dot interrupted the snogging and showed me the DVDs, "I had these converted from video a few years ago. Neil initially stole them when he was nosing around in my underwear drawer." The nerd looked suitably embarrassed at being outed as a lusty young perv by his mother. "I took them back when I caught Emily sucking her brother off." I looked at Emily.

"Naughty, naughty. So it was a bit more than just wanking each other?" I said, pretending to chastise her.

"He wanted to fuck me and I said no!" She protested. Neil kept quiet and concentrated on jerking his cock.

"Play them Dot." I ordered as I fondled Emily's tits. Now I knew why this household still had old school technology. Some things you want to keep off the computer.

Dorothy went to the DVD player, slid one of the disks into the tray and pressed play. She sat next to me on the bed, clearly nervous. This was perfect, I had mother and daughter either side of me at a porn show. The only question in my mind is which one I would I fuck first, the young brat or the older slut? As the film started, a younger version of Dorothy was laying on the bed with her legs open, displaying an unshaven pussy. I smiled at Dot and she looked embarrassed.

"This was before shaving was fashionable." She explained. I smiled encouragingly at her.

"I like your bald pussy, but I'd have still fucked your hairy hole." I replied, pleased with my alliteration and displaying a raging hard on. Dorothy smiled. I snogged her deeply, so she could get a taste of the remnants of Neil's cum too, though I don't think she realised.

"Suck me while we watch." I ordered her. Her mouth immediately went to my cock.

In the film, her husband came into shot with his back to camera and without any foreplay, rammed his large cock into Dorothy's cunt. I could see where Neil got his decent length. A chip off the old well hung block. Dorothy moaned and whimpered at every stroke. It didn't take long for her to reach a climax and I could see the now familiar shuddering and spasming. Her hubby pulled out as we watched Dorothy spurting cunt juice all over the place. Neil and Emily looked horny as fuck at their mother's wanton behaviour. It did the trick for me too. These were some niche squirting videos for our viewing pleasure.

"So fucking juicy." I said to Dorothy. She looked up at me from the blowjob she was administering and smiled, then carried on slurping. I pulled Emily in for another kiss. Her mouth was dry with desire. "Bet you want to taste that pussy." I said.

Emily was so overcome with a combination of shame and lust that she couldn't speak but still nodded affirmatively. What self respecting, incestuous, pansexual young slut could resist the chance to lick out her mother? Certainly not this one! I tapped Dot on the shoulder and she stopped sucking me.

I stood up and told the two women to kneel with their arses towards me on the edge of the bed, while they faced the screen. Without a murmur of dissent they both did as they were instructed. I slid my rock hard cock into Dorothy's cunt first, as I knew she would feel better about the situation if I favoured her, plus I wanted to save her daughter's tight hole as the main event. I felt the familiar tightness as her pussy walls stretched to welcome in my girth. From this position it went straight to Dot's G-spot and she quickly exploded to a powerful orgasm, mirroring what we had seen in the video and squirting all over my cock and the bed.

She carried on cumming as I brazenly took my cock out and slammed it into her daughter's dripping wet pussy hole. She was tighter than her mother and I felt her walls gripping around my cock hard as I struggled to get all the way inside her. Wow, this tightness was something else!

"Oh my fucking God Emily. Your cunt feels so good." I was careful not to say tight because I didn't want to rock the boat with her mother and risk another mutiny, however pathetically short lived it had been. Emily had no such sensibilities.

"I told you I was tighter." The brat said proudly. Dorothy looked like she wanted to rip her daughter's head off. I realised then that this middle-aged woman had fallen for me in the space of an afternoon. That unmistakeable jealous impulse is often a sign of limerence, the obsessive early stages of true love.

"Your mother's plenty tight." I retorted. In an effort to distract Dorothy from her rising resentment, I turned to Neil. "Are you going to let your mother's juices go to waste?" He took my cue and buried his face in his Mum's wet slit from behind. Dorothy let out a loud moan of pleasure as her son licked her dripping vulva.

12